Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aan-rish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Beautiful update. Rk started feeling something for Madhu. I loved the bro - sis  bonding. Trishna gave a self made muffin to Rk on his  Bday๐Ÿ˜Ž. Thats soo cute. And Madhu initiated a kiss and wished him. Which Rk loved very much. May be the best present he ever got๐Ÿ˜†. I want to know what will happen in panchgani.. Waiting for next part..
Bon_Vivant thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update. Thanks for the pm
ashitha235 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow loving this trishna... loved RK and trishna bonding..she is unknowingly answering RK's  questions... may be by the end of the trip there will be lot of changes between RK and madhu... loved the update...
Awesome... thnx for the pm
Continue soon pls...๐Ÿ˜Š
veni7842 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
very nice update...loved the trish is behaving like a child which indeed bringing old rk ... rk' s dilemma and his inner unanswerable question is penned down beautifully... hope this trip and Trish talks bring then more close to each other
muzikk93 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love it! Rk is finally starting to realise madhu's value in his life
momi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Trishna has managed to stir up a different side of RK .. he is now questioning himself about Madhu's actual role in his life ... he is unsure of what to do if at all she ever leaves. And the kiss .. I think that spoke volumes to him. Loving Trishna and loving the updates!
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome updates..
awww Trishna is actually bringing madhu n RK closer..
luved it..
continue soon
HappySoul-4va thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
hey thanks for the Update dear..
I just loved theis Trishna's character..she is so full of life and loves her Bhai so much..

oke...I am eager to know...Madhu kissed hima nd wished him on his Bday...is this a sign of her growing feelings towards him or????/

usually Physical proximity is not only between two bodies guess its between two souls...but this reciprocation of Madhu is the Sign of ????

waiting to know more about them 
madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Fab update...loved it...haha...trishna is funny & Cute too...She is unknowingly bringing rk madhu close...he got a kiss from madhu as birthday gift, i like it...panchgani trip seems exciting...waiting for next update eagerly...thanks for d pm dear...
-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update loved it a lot !! Trish twist is awesome and I loved the feeling of understanding with care that RishBala have towards each other now and how much RK is worried about the unknown name of their relationship in front of everyone !! Really want RK to know fully about madhu's past and help her to come out of her bad dreams of life just the way she's helping him !! Hope their love story too properly start's soon๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ !! thanks for pm๐Ÿ˜ƒ  Edited by -ChitraRocking- - 9 years ago