Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nithunavi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Awwsommm update...! May trishna charecter stay little longer...so that Rk madhu relation wud somehow give a new turn I think...but what u has planned for them I don't know...nd how u wil be bringing them closer and opening up to eachother...is a suspense for us...So plz do post next update of this...sooner ;)
aaliya14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Trishna is putting them in a tough but cute situation. its nice to know rk has someone from his relatives who car for him
uma88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I love the twist u brought with trush, so both rk and madhu gonna know other's past atleast a lil, thank god trush was there, else there would be no fun while this travel.

Waiting eagerly for next part, thanks for pm
Love-Blossoms thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update loved rks n trish bonding
hope trish brings them closerEdited by Love-Blossoms - 9 years ago
Anntempleton thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Two words: loved it!!!
I guess I dun have to say it again but still will be waiting for next part... ;)
mayuri103 thumbnail
awesome update dear...continue soon...
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!! fantastic update...I am loving trishna more & more...she will definitely bring Rishbala closer...
teekay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rdave1

Oh dang! Like I said I'm really loving this Trishna twist. She will even without knowing point out some really awesome points about RK and Madhu. I hope she hangs around for a little bit longer. Awesome update! Great job as always.

She will do her job, that I promise. ðŸ˜› For the rest I say hang around and read!😉
teekay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tainar

I finally caught up with your story and must applaud you for the bold subject. I love how slowly RK is starting to see Madhu as more than just a prostitute, even though she's a sex slave. In the last chapter? I love that RK is worried about the name the world will give to their relationship. The fact that he even considers it some sort or relationship is a big step in the right direction for him. Madhu has brought a multitude of changes in RK but he done the same for her in so many small ways. Love that she initiated the kiss and hope he interprets that Madhu cares for him. Hoping the visit would do both of them some good. Any possibility RK will encounter Madhu's brother and get the sordid details of Madhu's past? Would Kaka fill in the gaps and ever tell him exactly how Madhu ended up in her undesired profession? He's already noticing that she has some hidden pain and I can't wait for him to explore the depths of her sordid past. She banished his ghosts but hers still haunt her. Time for the tables to turn and get their no-name relationship on equal grounds.
Beautifully penned story and bravo to you for delving into the psyche of both characters. Can't wait to read more! Update soon please. :)

Thank you so much for reading and for leaving your feedback. I really loved it!
Yes, RK has begun to acknowledge Madhu as a person as he heals himself and that's going to get interesting. The past will slowly emerge. I am excited ðŸ˜ƒ
teekay thumbnail

Originally posted by: aan-rish

Beautiful update. Rk started feeling something for Madhu. I loved the bro - sis  bonding. Trishna gave a self made muffin to Rk on his  Bday😎. Thats soo cute. And Madhu initiated a kiss and wished him. Which Rk loved very much. May be the best present he ever got😆. I want to know what will happen in panchgani.. Waiting for next part..

Well chapter 13 and 14 are all about Panchgani, so that would answer your questions!
And yes, Trish is awesome!😃😃