FF: Ilzaam |Thread 1 | Chapter 23(A)&(B) Pg 140

teekay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
PROLOGUE

"I don't feel anything" he said, staring at the sky.
"Neither do I, any more" she spoke, suddenly serious.
"I didn't intend to hurt you" he confessed, surprising himself.
"Doesn't matter. You were the first. But you won't be the last. And you weren't even the first to really hurt me."
"Hmm. You're right. I shouldn't care."
"Yes, you shouldn't. You paid your dues. Nobody is accusing you of anything."
"I don't care anyway. I have been accused of far worse." Rishabh suddenly stood up 
"Ilzaamon ka parcha liya zindagi yoon hi darwaze pe khari hai, do chaar tum aur jod do, fark kya pad jayega"

Madhu stared at him walk away.

Hi,

I know I am not supposed to write this, especially since I have been so tied up to even post the one story I wanted to complete. And yet, I find myself up at 3 AM writing this short (promise, short!) story. 
Warning though, it's somewhat painful and fairly mature-themed, so you may not like it.

Cheers,
TK

Index

Chapter 9: Page 37
Chapter 10: Page 43
Chapter 12: Page 55
Chapter 13: Page 60
Chapter 14: Page 66
Chapter 15: Page 74
Chapter 16: Page 81
Chapter 17: Page 90
Chapter 18: Page 101
Chapter 19: Page 109
Chapter 20: Page 113
Chapter 21: Page 124
Chapter 22: Page 135
Chapter 23 (A): Page 140 Edited by teekay - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teekay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Chapter 1

The door cranked open all of a sudden, and Madhu's heart sank in fear. Instinctively she backed up, but soon her back hit the wall. 
There was nowhere to go. 

For a few moments the noises from outside permeated the tiny room, then died again as she heard the door being bolted. Madhu gulped. This was it then. Her worst fears were coming true. Considering everything that had happened since this morning, this day was already a nightmare worse than she could have ever imagined, and yet, she knew as she saw an inebriated man stutter towards her that it was far from over. She closed her eyes and wished for death. 

"Ae" he called and held her hand, pulling her towards himself. She opened her eyes and found herself staring into a pair of bloodshot eyes. Her wrist ached in his hand - not so much from his grip but from the bruises she had got earlier today. The pain made her shiver.

"What are these tears for?" he snarled, in a voice so full of anger Madhu quivered. 
"Uh...nothing" she muttered, pushing away, and wiped her tears off her cheeks. 

Rishabh's feet stumbled and he slumped back on the bed, balancing himself somehow so he could sit. His head was twirling. "Water" he muttered, holding his forehead. He heard nervous footsteps and a few second later, a glass appeared in front of his eyes. He looked up. The woman standing in front of him looked strangely decked up in deep red lipstick and cheeks dabbed with powder and rouge now getting stained by her tears. 
Tears! Ha!
These women sure know how to use them as a weapon! 
Deceitful, lying w***es all of them. 

He took the glass. His fingers grazed her hand and he felt her flinch, surprising him. Was she scared? He searched for clues on her face underneath the makeup to decipher her but her eyes were gazing downward and Rishabh's own vision was blurry. His eyes though, trailed downwards to her golden figure-hugging dress which showed off every single curve, including a very full bosom. The neck was cut deep and enticing and from the bump of her nipples it wasn't hard to see that she wasn't wearing a bra underneath. Ha! And here he was beginning to harbor doubts on her intentions! 

RK felt the anger rise within himself again. 
"Forget it RK, you're never going to understand women...the entire gender is nothing but selfish, lying scum. Nobody can ever knows what's truly in their minds. They just know how to manipulate you for whatever they need - sometimes they use fake love and emotional extortion, sometimes tears and pity, and sometimes just sex. And when they're done they walk all over you."

He chided himself mentally, throwing away the glass as he stood up. All the pain that had been suppressed inside him all this while suddenly took over. He wanted to hurt someone the way he was hurting. He grabbed hold of Madhu's bosom that protruded in front of his eyes, mocking him, and pulled her towards him, slamming his lips on hers forcefully while his left hand held her by the waist and his right hand crushed her breast. 

His mind though was lost in images from a few hours ago and the echoes of Dipali's words that had crushed him
"...a loser...an impotent man like you..."
He bit and he sucked till he could taste Madhu's blood in his mouth, then suddenly pulled apart, throwing her to the bed. 

There was blood, tears and stifled screams on Madhu's face but Rishabh didn't see any of it. All he saw was his wife, naked, on his bed in the arms of his step-brother. 

"Strip!" he yelled.

Madhu whimpered, cried and even screamed as RK held her down and pierced her, but Rishabh didn't hear any of it. All he heard was Dipali's laughter as she confessed the real reason for marrying him. All he heard were the question marks that were raised by Dipali, Sikander and Radha, his step-mother, earlier tonight on his very existence. 

All he heard, as he passed out, was his own self accusing him for believing in love, innocence and words that coaxed the foolish heart into over-ruling the mind.

uma88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hurray, me for the first timein ur story to comment first.

Nice start, prologue sounds different than the chapter, might be when rk was stable and when he realised it was not deepali.

So deepali married rishab and cheated him with his stepbrother, and he took out his frustration on madhu, but howcome madhu at that place? Waiting eagerly for ur next update.Edited by uma88 - 9 years ago
rdave1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very good start. So Dips and Rishabh are married but she is cheating on him with Sikky. So how does Madhu fit into this picture. Very curious. Update soon.
HappySoul-4va thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
woww...again a challenging concept..im in love with this Forum, so...RK has been betrayed by his wife and step-bro...Madhu is a Pro$%^#e...and he is her first...hmmm anyways...I know ur awesome in emotional updates..waiting for more...
Keep it up Sweety 
LoseYouToLoveMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely start Tanu Di!Waiting fr next!Pls continue soon!
shasha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
superb start dear... egarly waiting for the next update...
aan-rish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
TK 
i was waiting for u to update You Promised  , and you started a new one๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. But i like it. From the proplogue it seems like RK was Madhu's first and from chapter one  i conclude Madhu is a prost****. I know this story is going to be painful still i am interested to read more. And pls dear TK make it a real short story ,because you are a sucker of pain and  i cant handle so much pain.  
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
congrats on your new story
Jyoraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great start. Different concept.
So both of them are hurt by other people. Waiting for the story to unfold.
Please update soon this as well as you promised.