Frequent Posters

-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
i cant wait to read the next update plz update it soon ðŸ˜‰
ashitha235 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing part... good to know that RK slowly coming out his misery...  surprise of the update Trishna... liked her character... though she is here for one day sure going to change things between madhu and RK ... loved rhe update ...eagerly waiting for the next part...
continue soon pls...😊
ainanwer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hope Rk will fell in love with madhu and realize it too
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!! loving the development in the relationship between Rishbala...trishna is a breadth of fresh air...loving her already
teekay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: momi78

res

/unres

I'm glad that Madhu's innocence and calm has managed to changed RK into a better human being. They share a unique friendship and maybe they'll unknowingly start building on it pretty soon. Not sure whether Madhu meeting Manav is a good idea, or it could be if RK gets to see the status of the boarding school and meet Madhu's brother in return, his opinion on Madhu being a call girl will change. Loving Trishna .. she brought a lot of energy and laughter into their lives. Lovely update! 

Yep, unique friendship it it. I don't know yet if Madhu meeting Manav is a good idea. I am trying to find that out. ðŸ˜Š
teekay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nithunavi

This story always makes me aww...or I shid I say the writer 'teekay' gets that credit...but seriously I love love...love this story very much...always bedn waiting for further parts...!! Thanx for pm :)

Ok, that comment made me awww ðŸ˜›ðŸ¤—
I am trying to be a lot more frequent with this story because Boy, it's driving me nuts these days😊
teekay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyoraj

Awesome part.

Madhu's presence is healing RK n his voice is affecting Madhu. Love this unspoken bonding.
Waiting to see how this trip turns out. And I love the song,

Me too, me too! ðŸ˜Š
teekay thumbnail

Originally posted by: aan-rish

Awesome update teekay

Rk is back to his old self, I am happy for him. But at the same time I am scare of them falling in love. Madhu is just a mistress and I want her to protect herself from emotional involvement.  Falling in love may be painful for both of them. Trisha arrived with lots of positivity. She is a vibrant girl. Glad that Rk introduced Madhu decently.  Trishna ask Madhu to come along  to panchgani. Madhu wants to meet her brother. Does Mnav know what is his didi doing to earn money. Waiting for the next part.

I am scared too. These two people are too emotionally scarred to handle love.😭
And Manav doesn't know.😕
teekay thumbnail

Originally posted by: rdave1

I'm really loving the Trishna twist. She is a breath of fresh in their stagnant life. RK and Madhu were at a stale mate and now Trishna has managed to flip that upside down. I can't wait to see what happens when Madhu meets her brother. Very excited for the upcoming part. Great job!

Yep, that's exactly what it it - breaking the stale mate ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š and forcing some change, some realization. A new equilibrium.
Edited by teekay - 9 years ago
teekay thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashitha235

Amazing part... good to know that RK slowly coming out his misery...  surprise of the update Trishna... liked her character... though she is here for one day sure going to change things between madhu and RK ... loved rhe update ...eagerly waiting for the next part...

continue soon pls...😊

Thank you. Yes, Trishna is important to RK and to help him move to the next level in his journey