Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
UPDATE - TRAILER LAUNCH 
Filmfare @filmfare  

"Priyanka is an actor who reminds me of Nutan & Waheeda Rehman. She is dedicated towards her work" - Sanjay Leela Bhansali

PICS

Embedded image permalink

Edited by GundayVedant - 9 years ago
ChelseaForEver thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
PRIYANKA @priyankachopra  

Presenting the TRAILER : My In and As: Kabhi kisiko Itna Bhi Mat Darao Ki Darr Hi bhag Jaye... #MaryKomTrailer http://bit.ly/MaryKom-Trailer 

Riteish Deshmukh @Riteishd  

@priyankachopra Itna bhi achcha kaam NAa karo ke doosare kaam hi bhool jaaye - -you r fantastic

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

ViccoTurmeric thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChelseaForEver

PRIYANKA @priyankachopra  

Presenting the TRAILER : My In and As: Kabhi kisiko Itna Bhi Mat Darao Ki Darr Hi bhag Jaye... #MaryKomTrailer http://bit.ly/MaryKom-Trailer 

@priyankachopra Itna bhi achcha kaam NAa karo ke doosare kaam hi bhool jaaye - -you r fantastic

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

I can imagine Ritesh having a screwdriver in his hand and saying this to PC :o
shinaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved the trailer priyanka again proved that she is the best between the heroin trio
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awww she was nervous :) but look around PC everyone's praising you because we all know you've worked so so hard and my personal opinion is hoping this film does well. Loved the trailer, she looks pretty in the live event :)
ChelseaForEver thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: GundayVedant

πŸ˜†

I can imagine Ritesh having a screwdriver in his hand and saying this to PC :o

Lol I can't get that image out of my head thanks to you πŸ˜† Dont worry..Our very own Mary Kom will throw a punch here and there and protect herself πŸ˜†
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow im in Awe ...This Girl just goes HIGHER and HIGHER everytime with her Performance 
Man What Amazing Actress she is

I can praise her to the skies 

ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Celebrity Response!
Farhan Akhtar @FarOutAkhtar    
 More

@priyankachopra Go Girl! #MaryKom http://youtu.be/OxsKcx1IwI8 

manisha koirala @mkoirala  

@priyankachopra fantastic!! Sooo looking forward for this one..seems like power house of performance !! All my good wishes..

vaani kapoor @Vaaniofficial  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxsKcx1IwI8 ... Totally inspired to work my a** off in the gym now @priyankachopra! can't wait for #MaryKom

^^^ Very dumb -_-

Esha Gupta @eshagupta2811  

@priyankachopra saw the trailer of #MaryKom,so strong yet emotional.you are one of your kind.brilliant,can't wait

Dhanush

@dhanushkraja: OH MY GOD Mary Kom trailer is unbelievable. http://youtube.com/watch?v=OxsKcx ..."

Ram Kamal Mukherjee @Ramkamal  

After @FarOutAkhtar, now it's time for @priyankachopra to sweep away accolades and awards for #MaryKom. #Biopic #Bollywood #MilkhaSingh

ShekarKapur

@shekharkapur: wow you're completely convincing in #MaryKomTrailer From Barfi 2 this. Pretty amazing journey.
Edited by GundayVedant - 9 years ago
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

"Fighting Like A Girl Will Become Cool After Mary Kom" - Priyanka Chopra

July 23rd, 2014 by Koimoi.com Team

The trailer of Mary Kom is enough to give goosebumps. At the film's brilliant trailer launch, actress Priyanka Chopra spoke at length about her satisfaction at doing a role this challenging. Her most satisfying moment was when Mary Kom herself choked up after watching the film. She said,"Mary Koms tears are a testament of the fact that we have done something right. It comes with the territory of a biopic, that it must be made right. It was so difficult making something on a woman who is almost my age, here all present in flesh and blood. Most of the film is picked up from her life. The hardest part was to bring in her personality. Mary's biggest conflict was being a boxer despite being a mother of two."

Speaking of her bulked up physique, it required a lot of rigorous work to look bulky. Chopra said, "I didn't realize how difficult it is to get muscles. But to push myself to the training after 15 hours of shoot needed a lot."

Priyanka Chopra

Priyanka had to shed her feminine looks for the film and look rough. At one scene she even sports a bald look. It didn't perturb Priyanka one bit, rather excited her more. She said, "Before anything else, I am an actor. It is essential to play every character with honesty. I relate to this story because this film is about breaking boundaries. Even I am a small town girl and I have come a long way, this film was hence very relatable for me. Fighting like a girl will become cool after Mary Kom."

Priyanka herself is a brilliant singer of international fame. Asking whether she has sung in the movie, she affirmed saying, "I have sung a lullaby in the film which comes at a very important cue in the movie where Mary is talking to her kids."

Producer Sanjay Leela Bhansali talking about Priyanka said, "When a film has to happen, it happens very simply. If Hollywood has a Hillary Swank, we have a Priyanka Chopra. She has the electricity that makes a brilliant actor."

Directed By Omung Kumar , Mary Kom is all set to release on September 5th.

HotFuzz thumbnail
Trailor looks awesome
TFS