Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
LATEST UPDATES ON MARY KOM!

Priyanka Daily @PriyankaDaily  

@priyankachopra's #MaryKom will premiere at Toronto International Film Festival 2014 #TIFF @Teampriyanka @OmungKumar @MaryKomMovie

Sibtain @sibtain_r2009  

The music director duo of Mary Kom, Shashi-Shivam, are Indian Idol 5 finalists

Faridoon Shahryar @iFaridoon  

Theatrical trailer of #MaryKom will be launched by @priyankachopra at an event in Mumbai tomo July 23 (afternoon) ...

briahna thumbnail
just bring it on>>>>>>>>>>>>

briahna thumbnail

'Mary Kom' to have world premiere at Toronto International Film Festival

By IANS |Posted 1 hour ago

Priyanka Chopra-starrer "Mary Kom", based on boxer M.C Mary Kom, will have its world premiere here at Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF), the organizers announced Tuesday.

'Mary Kom'

The 39th Toronto International Film Festival will take place between Sep 4 and 14.

"Glamorous Indian star Priyanka Chopra completely transforms herself to play Mary Kom, world champion in women's boxing. From traditional village life in remote Manipur state to high-stakes bouts in India and around the world, this is a remarkable story of triumph. The film will have its world premiere at TIFF," said a statement from the organizers.

Directed by Omung Kumar, "Mary Kom" was made with the support of the five-time World Champion boxer herself. Priyanka spent a lot of time with Mary to understand the nuances, stance and style of a boxer like her.

The film's first look was unveiled via two posters earlier recently and they were received warmly on social networking sites.

The movie is slated for theatrical release Oct 2.

Toronto Film Festival is big.
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail

PRIYANKA @priyankachopra  

Now the theatrical launch of #MaryKomTrailer !! Jeez nerves...! Backstage!! Anytime now..

Edited by MoStLyHaRmLeSs - 9 years ago
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
ITS OUT! AMAZING - LOVED IT!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxsKcx1IwI8[/YOUTUBE]
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQyLpC9E6fU&src_vid=OxsKcx1IwI8&feature=iv&annotation_id=channel%3A53c6892b-0000-2e46-8047-001a11419090[/YOUTUBE]

LIVE - TRAILER LAUNCH!!
ChelseaForEver thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
She say's "really nervous" so adorably ðŸ˜†

https://vine.co/v/M2UuFD3TOqD
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Notable QUOTES from the TRAILER Launch!
Mary Kom @MaryKomMovie  

"Bringing out #MaryKom's personality as a fighter, a mother & a homemaker was a tough job for me" - @priyankachopra #MaryKomTrailer

Mary Kom @MaryKomMovie  

"For me it's always about acing the character I play in movies" - @priyankachopra at the #MaryKomTrailer launch event

Mary Kom @MaryKomMovie  

"Breaking boundaries & acheiving goals is the main objective of this movie" - @priyankachopra on #MaryKom @ the #MaryKomTrailer launch event

Priyanka Chopra FC @PeeCeeManiac  

Sanjay Leela Bhansali: Agar #Hollywood ke paas @HilarySwank hai to humare pass @priyankachopra hai.

Priyanka Chopra FC @PeeCeeManiac  

"I relate to this story a lot as I'm from a small town aur kisi ne nahi socha tha ki main is mukaam tak pahuchungi"- @priyankachopra: