Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: anks209

Any update tonight?πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Going to try to, but not sure, have had pretty hectic week .
anks209 thumbnail
😊

Originally posted by: crtkelly

Going to try to, but not sure, have had pretty hectic week .

Oh take your time then...😊 There's no hurry...
crtkelly thumbnail

Surrounded by the sea of photographs spread all over Rachna's bed, Gunjan and Naomi delighted in one print after another.

"Rachna you are just so talented," Naomi exclaimed, "these designs are just beyond awesome"
"And speaking of awesome, this is a particularly splendid one of you, Miss Runway Reject!" Gunjan said, thrusting the photo she was holding in Naomi's face.
"Well I'm just a reflection of this wonderful design that my friend here...Rachna?"

Lost in her thoughts, Rachna was not aware that Gunjan and Naomi had turned their attention to her, until she felt being pulled into Gunjan's hug on one side, and feeling the tight squeeze of Naomi's grasp on the other.

"It seems that I've been here before, just waiting and hoping," Rachna said shakily.

"This time will be different, Rachna, he'll come, I'm sure of it." Gunjan replied.

"Come one Ra, it was written all over his face," Naomi interjected, "You can't convince me that you aren't the world to him, so don't worry, OK?"

"And if he doesn't?" 

"Well then, it will be his loss, but more importantly you are going to the make the right decision for you. It's your life Rachna, and either way you have to take a stand, whether it's with him by your side, or you alone." Gunjan countered.

"Papa will be so angry, he may respect KT, but this is totally different." 

"Come on, chill Rachna, that's just how dads are," Naomi countered, "You should hear my mine, nobody is good enough for his princess; it's a wonder he even let me come back home with you, and gosh you see how many times, I have to contact my brother since I've been here, just by virtue that he is closer to me, than my parents are at home. It's just a Dad thing, but I'm sure that he thinks highly of KT; and that he will accept the two of you." 

"The two of us, yes well that's up in the air as well, isn't it?" 

"OK Miss Garg, chin up, and let's go, enough of this moping, didn't you want to show everyone these photos?" Naomi exclaimed, determined to help her friend from this perpetual gloom.                                                                                             

Looking up from where she and Rachna stood next to Uncle Dayal, Naomi passed him another photo for him to peruse, "I'm just in  awe of what she can do Uncle,  even at our university, with so many talented people, Rachna just surpassed them all."

"Yes, she has found her calling and we are very proud of her."

"Thank you Papa." 

When the doorbell rang, it was Naomi who volunteered to go the door, she just had a feeling as to whom it might be, and was keen to see if her instincts were on.

Opening the door and with the broadest of smiles, she held out her hand in greeting, "KT , at last,  I really hope you are here to start setting  things to right."

Taking her hand, Kabir acknowledged the tiny young woman, "Naomi, I presume, I hear you have modeling aspirations."

She laughed and released his hand, "Well what girl doesn't like playing dress up. Come, we're just looking at some photos now, you can judge if I'm up to the task ahead." 
Three months prior, it had been sheer desperation that had Naomi call the number she had found in Rachna's mobile, but instead of reaching the intended recipient, she had got hold of Daadi instead. Rachna was so unhappy and nothing she was doing was helping pull her friend out of her depression. At that stage of their friendship, Naomi would have done anything for her, even as far as interfering where she had no right to, but today she had no regrets as she was finally in a position to help her friend. 
Entering the house, with KT coming behind, she called out, "Aunt Shail, Uncle Dayal we have a guest."
Edited by crtkelly - 9 years ago
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nicely written love the direction you are taking this story it is like l can visualize the scene happening in front of me.
crtkelly thumbnail

Originally posted by: sb1410

Nicely written love the direction you are taking this story it is like l can visualize the scene happening in front of me.

Thanks so much, glad you are enjoying it.
anks209 thumbnail
First of all I really want to thank you for the update inspite of being so busy... It really means a lot... Thanks a lot... My day is made... πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ 
And the update was as great as ever. You never disappoint me... Loved it...😊
crtkelly thumbnail

Originally posted by: anks209

First of all I really want to thank you for the update inspite of being so busy... It really means a lot... Thanks a lot... My day is made... πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ 

And the update was as great as ever. You never disappoint me... Loved it...😊

No problem, I was glad to get back to it, something enjoyable after the difficult first couple of days at work ( just about the entire corporate office staff descended on us for a visitπŸ˜•) talk about disruptive! Thankfully they hopped on their private jet today, and things are getting back to normal!

Glad you enjoyed it😊
saravathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb update, the friendship was shown so brilliantly n not making t as an overdose,Likin Naomi more,would eagerly wait for next chap
crtkelly thumbnail

Originally posted by: saravathi

superb update, the friendship was shown so brilliantly n not making t as an overdose,Likin Naomi more,would eagerly wait for next chap

Thank you so much!

Appreciate your comments, and that you enjoyed the update. 
mkakkar93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow what a lovely update😳hats off πŸ‘πŸ‘
aww i love naomi here too she is a true friend 
thanks for pm kelly and will wait for your next update πŸ˜³