Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tannakstar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Brilliant! Loved your descriptions of Aahil and Sanam! I can imagine them looking amazing in their attire!
And the mischief in the bathroom loool! I can't wait to see what other marks they leave on each  other next time AHAHAH ðŸ¤£

Tannu 
HappyST thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update...plz update soon.
AkaiBara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sorry for being late...
update was awesomee yarr...
so sahil are damn ready for...
thnxx for pm...
cont soonish plzzz...
do pm me...
desisweetheart9 thumbnail
Thanks for the PM. Loved the update.
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey I started reading this when I didn't have an account on IF and have always stayed updated since I have it bookmarked on my phone but never got a chance to properly comment on each part... I know thats terrible cuz myself don't appreciate silent readers who provide no feedback or criticism... I apologize for that but I love this story! This story has always been so divine... The incorporation of the spiritual feelings and prayers, the soothingness, the understanding, how Aahil finds out his Ammi's truth, the progression of their relationship, everything... has been so unique and so well written by you! I loved the way u gave an entirely different dimension to the story. I am glad Aahil's past is coming out here as well... The last part was nice and sexy... Cant wait to read the next part! Its def gonna b sexier ;) I know I missed saying a lot and there is so much more I would love to say but then this comment would be super long lol i will try to stay updated n comment whenever I can because I love reading and providing feedback! Lastly, I love ur title! Its so awesome and I love the song with the same name! Anyway update soon :) :)Edited by Raingoddess - 9 years ago
heena24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
When will you update???😭
Pls continue soon.
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: heena24

When will you update???😭

Pls continue soon.

Hi! :) I'll update tomorrow as I'm almost done with the update. So, keep your eyes open during the day 😉
Famishah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
eargerly waiting for next part :)
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
BEAUTIFULLY UPDATE' S LOVED SANAM GETTING AAHIL TO OPEN UP TO HER LOVED BOTH OVER COMING ANOTHER ROAD BLOCK LOVED BOGH PRAYING TOGETHER LOVED BOTH FLIRTING AND TEASING EACH OTHER AMAZING UPDATE THANKS FOR THE PM.
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter 17 

The chapter is 18+ and is dedicated to my wonderful readers, especially my dear friends, "Farz-Parachute" and "Annie_AsYa." Your reviews are gold to me. I just know you're going to enjoy this chapter.

The Royal couple arrived back home late in the night. They had managed to change into their night clothes and got ready for bed.

Sanam was busy taking off her jewelry in front of the mirror.

Meanwhile Aahil placed his clothes on a chair in the bedroom.

"What did you think of today?" she heard him ask.

"It was nice. I enjoyed myself even though I'm not use to these huge gatherings. But it was nice to meet all the people. Sarah was really nice. I liked her."

"Yeah?" he said taking off his wrist watch. He silently watched her and took a moment to drink her up with his eyes.

"You looked beautiful" he suddenly expressed.

"I may not have said it, but it was on my mind the whole evening."

Sanam raised her gaze and met his through the mirror with love and desire.

Aahil took a step toward as her heart began to beat vividly in her chest. She turned around to meet his gaze.

They stood in pure silence as they kept staring in each other's eyes.

He reached out and caressed her soft lips with his thumb. "I'm going to kiss you now," he spoke softly.

She tightened her hold on his shirt. "You don't have to ask for permission. You can do whatever you want,"

One thing had led to another...

"Aahil" a voice spoke with much need while lying in bed.

He raised himself from the delicate body lying beneath him and studied Sanam's feature.

Her cheeks were red and lips swollen lightly. It had never reached this far ahead before. It was something new for both of them to experience.

It was the first time he had heard a woman say his name with such gentleness and in pure need. There was something about the way the name had escaped her lips.

He just wanted to keep hearing the voice. Surprisingly the tone she had used had sent a calm feeling within him.

Aahil closed his eyes and kissed her neck.

"Say it again," he whispered.

"I want to hear my name from your lips."

"Aahil.." Sanam breathed out while her fingers were playing softly with his hair.

"Again." He demanded softly.

She tightened her hold on his shoulder. "Aahil please.."

He raised himself from her and shared a small look with her. "I know. Tonight is all about you."

The statement had sent shivers down her spine. She wondered what the upcoming minutes or hours had in store for her.

Aahil sat up in the bed while he made sure his eyes were never leaving hers.

His heating gaze had turned her on. It was like a sudden fire was running through her body.

He reached forward and wrapped an arm around her delicate frame and brought her up to sit on his lap.

Sanam wrapped her arms his broad shoulder, almost like a choice of reflex. Her face was hiding by the crook of his neck, feeling her calm yet fast breath caressing his skin. 

The moment he felt her hot breath on him, had driven him almost insane.

God, he couldn't control it any longer.'

He wanted to mark her right there and then - but he had promised himself that he would take it slow. Part of him wanted her to remember this time with her.

Aahil lowered his hand and gently tucked her dress shirt upwards and ran his fingers across her stomach - feeling the exposed skin he could touch.

He could slowly feel her breath get faster as he silently smirked by the affection he had on her.

His hand went up to touch more skin of hers but Sanam stopped him by locking her gaze with his.

Only one question ran across his face - had he done something wrong? Did he go too far?

Instead he was surprised to see the expression she wore. She was shy but a hint of passion came across her brown orbs.

No words were exchanged, but their eyes did the tale of their heart and exposing their hidden desires.

Sanam leaned in and kissed his cheek. Her hands went up to caress it - feeling the light stubble under her touch.

Aahil closed his eyes, enjoying having her close to him.

She went downwards, where she placed a trail of kisses from his cheek, to his strong jawline and throat. Slowly her hands went down to touch his shirt and tucked it lightly in her hands.

She lowered her gaze as her hands fumbled went the buttons. Aahil watched her instantly how focused she was.

"Need some help?" he asked smirking slightly.

She took a look at him where her cheeks turned even redder. "No! I can handle it."

"You sure you can handle it?" he said huskily, causing her almost to lose the ability to breath. She was still busy fumbling to get a peek of his chest.

Well, not only a peek but get a chance to stare at it without any interruptions. It was the only fair thing to do, as it now rightfully belonged to her.

Yes, Aahil Raza Ibrahim belonged to her. He was all hers.

When she finally got all the buttons undone, she gently slid the shirt all the way down his shoulders, exposing his upper body to her.

Her breath got caught in her throat and a shiver ran down her spine as the perfect physique was visible before her. How she had an urge to just stare at it all night.

His smooth trained chest had her weak in her knees and the perfect formed abs made her restless.

"Sanam?"

A voice snapped her out from her heated thoughts.

She slowly placed a flat hand on his chest. She noticed how instantly he had closed his eyes and inhaled a sharp breath. He was trying very hard not to let the feeling overtake him.

She led her delicate fingers roam around his chest which she knew would make him restless. She leaned in placing random kisses starting from the shoulder.

"Sanam" he groaned.

He was about to push her down the bed, but Sanam was faster. She placed her hand on top of his.

"I'm not done yet, Aahil."

She kissed every inch of his skin and touched his muscles he had trained hard to get.

Aahil's fingers began to circle around her hips area as he enjoyed touching her light skin. He leaned in and captured her in a kiss full of affection and desire.

She broke apart where they shared a look with each other - A look of trust and understanding.

He stood up from the bed and turned to remove the remaining clothes. His eyes went to his wife, and noticed how she was staring at him.

He reached for her hands and placed them at the waistband of his trousers.

"You have the right" he whispered when he saw her biting her lip.

She reached out with unsure hands and unhooked the button. She could already feel the reason of why he wanted the trouser gone.

She quickly raised her gaze and made sure not to break eye contact with her husband.

He came back into the bed, where she smiled shyly, and raised her arms upwards.

"You have the right as well."

Aahil slowly removed the long top off of her while made her go into a heavy blush. Her cheeks had already gotten hotter if that was possible.

He ran a hand through her silky hair and took a long look at her before he brought her back into his lap.

Arms and legs tangled between each other.

Soft skin against hard.

He led his hand down to run over her bare thigh.

He could already feel how ready she was.

"A-Aahil.. W-what are you-"

"Sssh.. Just relax and enjoy."

He took the small step forward and touched her gently - making sure she was comfortable.   

Her lips parted slightly, eyes shut and led out a breath when she felt him touch her for the first time.

His hands were like magic on her - consuming her into his dark spell.

Meanwhile, Sanam knew how much patience Aahil was trying to hold on into.

Sanam's hips started to rock gently as she didn't know what was going on. Her body was answering to different signals she had no idea of.

Silent breaths filled the room.

"You feel me Sanam?" he huskily spoke.

"Y-yeah."

Sanam dipped her face to reach his lips into a much needed kiss.

His hands were all over the place, trying to feel every inch of her body pressed against his.

Aahil raised his gaze and watched with delight how she had shut her eyes as her body was shaking slightly from the heated sensation.

"It feels so good, Aahil."

He planted his hands firmly around her waist as he placed a few kisses down his way. He then smiled as he placed her down on the bed.

"You're so beautiful" he said staring at her form.

It was the first time he had taken a better look at her figure. The truth was that the lacy black bra she was wearing had him mesmerized already.

Sanam blushed as she tried her best to look away from his heated gaze he just sent her.

He cupped her face.  "Look at me, I mean it."

He leaned in and kissed her forehead, cheek, jawline and neck.  "You're so beautiful, Sanam."

He stopped when he reached her collarbone as the corner of his eyes caught something.

She was holding on to the bed sheets as tightly as she could.

The expression sent a jolt of pleasure through his body. He growled slightly now knowing how much he could take already.

Yet, a light smirk ran across his lips.

Aahil ran a finger down, feeling her pouty rosy colored lips to the middle of her bra, and all the way to her stomach - feeling every curve on the way.

Sanam arched her back with closed eyes.

"Aahil please.."

"What do you need, Sanam?" He asked as he ran his fingers by the outline of her black bra. 

"I need you. Please.."

"Where?" he said feeling the smooth skin under his touch.

"I want to feel you close to me."

He was driving her wild with all these questions and touching.

"I-I want to feel you inside of me."

He starred at her as a sudden realization crashed upon him. He had never been in a relationship where there were so many emotions attached. He couldn't help but feel nervous but excited as well.  

"I haven't done this before" he blurted out.

Sanam opened her eyes once hearing the words leave his mouth. She looked amused as their gazes locked.

"I haven't done this.. foreplay with anyone before. You're my first." He admitted.

Sanam swallowed lightly by what he meant. She noticed a small hint of vulnerability in his voice.

"I haven't done this before either. You're my first in about everything."

Aahil chuckled slightly by her response. She leaned in and captured him into a heated kiss.

"I trust you Aahil. I want to feel you inside of me?"

Their breath mingled as she stared into his deep brown eyes.

"Would you let me feel you? Please?" She asked.

"I promise I'll be gentle," he whispered into her ear as she closed her eyes. Her heart was beating faster in her chest.

She gripped his shoulders, nails sinking into his skin as he took the very first step toward a new world - A world of pleasure running through them both.

He saw the pained expression she wore and kept whispering smoothing words into her ear.

"You okay?" he whispered after a while, where she nodded and gave permission to carry on.

Sanam wrapped her fingers around his black short hair and enjoyed the new sensation which was slowly making her wild.

He lowered himself down to her neck.

"Sanam. You feel so good." he whispered gripping her hand into his and held it tight.

"Aahil yes.. Keep going." She breathed.

Hearing her moans only made him add more pressure to pleasure her.

Love was now exchanged between them as desire overtook them both.

"Aahil, Yeah, don't stop."

"I'm not planning on stopping, baby."

Soon enough, they both entered a world of pleasure.

A few hours later they were both wrapped up in each other arms as the sheet covered around them.

"Aahil?" she said in a half sleepy voice. Her eyes were closed, head resting against his chest.

"Hmm?" he said drawing random circles on her skin.

"I.." he felt her calm breath on him.

"I want to do this again with you sometimes." She said before slipping into a heavy darkness.

She was tired and exhausted due to the few hours of love they had shared.

Aahil ran a hand through her hair and smiled slightly before planting a soft kiss on her forehead.

Never in his life would he be able to forget the sheer pleasure he had caused her. It was much evident on her face when he had taken her to the next level.

He remembered the way she had shut her eyes as she closely held into him for support.

He on the other hand had never experienced anything like he had a few hours ago.

--------

The next morning:

"Where is everyone else?" a tired voice spoke from the doorway of the kitchen.

Sanam turned around from preparing breakfast. Her eyes fell upon her husband, who was busy rubbing his eyes as a gentle like smile was playing on his lips.

He was still in his last night clothes - a pair of CK silk boxers and nothing else.

She turned back and focused on the juicer machine.  "We're at your farmhouse, Mr. Aahil Raza Ibrahim."

"Of course," he took a few steps toward her.

"You have to do everything on your own," he joked and started the coffee machine.

She rolled her eyes lightly as she shook her head.

Aahil wrapped his arms from behind and removed her hair away from her neck.

"Want to go for round two?" he whispered huskily.

He slipped his hands underneath her shirt and touched the skin delicately.

"You told me you wanted to try it again." He whispered.

Sanam closed her eyes by the sudden sensation running through her body.

Flashes of last night came into view as her cheeks started to add color.

How she had clung to him, telling him not to stop. How he had showered her with kisses and love.

Sanam clutching the sheets in her hands.

Aahil groaned against her body as whispered words of love. He began to place kisses on the side of her neck.  

She turned around, meeting her eyes.

Her face broke into a shy smile. He placed a finger under her chin and made her look up again.

Aahil's hand went lower and got underneath her thigh and lifted her up to sit on the kitchen counter. He parted her legs slightly as he came to stand in between.

He gently ran his thumb across her lips.

"You screamed" he stated causing her to look at him in confusion for a small second.

"You screamed my name. I've never heard anyone say my name as you did last night."

She suddenly remembered the very first meeting they had after year's separation. She remembered how he had come to the Haveli after finding the property papers under her name. 

He had promised her something before they parted their ways.

Sanam was making her way toward the front door but was stopped by his words.

"I'll make you mine, Sanam. Believe it or not, but I will. And I'll make sure you scream my name when we get to that stage."

She looked over her shoulder and spoke strongly in her matter. "Keep dreaming because nothing like that is ever going to happen."

"It's a promise" he responded back. "And Aahil Raza Ibrahim never promises anything unless there's truth in it."

She snapped back into the present once realizing how right he was. Not even she could resist him at that point - and now they were married to each other. Not to talk about the fact that they had shared a passion filled night.

He had kept the promise!

Aahil Raza Ibrahim had kept his promise - as always.

Sanam clenched into the sheets as she arched her back to feel his electrifying touch.

"Remember what I told you, baby? That you would scream out in pleasure."

"nnhg.. Yes!" she kept arching her back to his gentle touch.

"I want to hear your beautiful voice, Sanam."

"Make me" she said slightly out of breath.

Aahil lowered against her and kept a steady pace. "Oh you're going to scream, baby."

She parted her lips slightly as her moans filled the entire room.

Aahil lifted his hand to caress her cheek. She looked into his big brown eyes witnessing the love in them.

His face broke into a light grin.

"Who would have thought that Miss Dhaabavali - my small like Sanam - could let out such captive filled voice?"

She raised an eyebrow as she matched the same grin at his. 

"I'm Sanam and I'm no ordinary woman, I thought you had a pretty good idea now?"

Fire against fire, he liked the way she responded to him.

"Oh, I have pretty good idea," he said.

Sanam laughed lightly as she got down from the kitchen counter. "Help me with making breakfast."

He nodded. "As you wish, Ma'am."

He took a small glance at her way, "Wait! You don't want me to grab a shirt first? Or trousers?" he teased her.

She shook her head as she stared at him - not even feeling shy at all.

"No. Not this time. Not anymore," she assured him.

They stood side by side by the counter making omelet and fresh pressed juice.

It amazed him the fact that he would be only one who to see her like this - to touch her, to make her feel the most beautiful woman ever.

She was his... And he was hers.

Chapter Eighteen: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/116093245 

Edited by mahwash22 - 9 years ago