Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Chapter 16

Sanam was silently seated at the passenger side while a sweet like hum escaped her lips. Her feature was relaxed as it showed she was at ease with herself.

Her gaze caught her husband driving the car beside her. His hands were tightly around the steering wheel and eyes focused on the road ahead of him.

She smiled slightly and turned her attention back on the window, thinking about the destination they were heading toward.

A small memory crept into the back of her mind.

Aahil came inside the bedroom before returning his bag inside the car. His eyes followed Sanam as she placed the last few sets of clothes inside her small suitcase. She closed it and smiled warmly.

"Right, I'm done with the packing."

"I was about time." He rolled his eyes.

"I didn't take that much time." She shook her head as they made it outside toward the car.

"Sure you didn't." He said clearly not believing her.

She watched him place the suitcase at the booth of the car.

"You sure you can take a few days off from work?"

Aahil closed it and met his wife's eyes. "Sanam I own the company. I decide when I have to take a week or a month off."

Sanam blinked as she returned back to the present. 

A gentle smile spread across her lips thinking that they were heading toward their farmhouse which Aahil had brought a few years ago. It wasn't the same as the one he had chosen in the past.

She hadn't seen the place, but judging by his taste, it would be a beautiful house to stay in.

They had been driving for a few hours and she couldn't help herself from closing her eyes as tiredness took over her.

One hour later, Aahil parked the car outside the front door of the farmhouse. He turned the engine off and turned to the passenger side, where his wife was curled up in her seat. Her eyes were closed and her lips were parted slightly.

His eyes went to her rosy lips as a new kind of feeling started to take control. She looked so peaceful and innocent.

How was it possible to look this beautiful while sleeping?' he thought.

Aahil shook his head and decided not to disturb her in her sleep. He climbed out from the car and opened the front door of the Haveli.

He then went to Sanam's side and carefully lifted her up in his arms. Her head was leaning against his strong chest and he had to admit that he enjoyed having her close. It amazed him how perfect she fitted into his arms.

A gentle like smile began to spread across his face.  

They reached the bedroom where he placed her gently on the king-sized bed and carefully brushed a few strands of hair away from her face.

He stood a minute admiring her. It had sent a calm feeling within his soul as he was finally content with his life.

She was everything to him. She was the sole cause for him to look differently at life than he thought to begin with. 

Nevertheless, he couldn't push the feeling away from his mind.

The strong feeling which was growing inside of him.

He wanted her. He needed her. Right now.

But he kept suppressing the feeling which slowly evoked in him. Instead, he bent down and placed a soft kiss on her temple and tucked her in. He decided to let her sleep for tonight, as they had an important gathering to attend tomorrow evening.

Aahil turned around and went toward the hallway to collect their luggage they had brought with them. He sighed heavily knowing well enough that he really needed a cold shower afterwards.

------

The next day arrived with another purpose. Aahil and Sanam were busy getting ready for the gathering.

Aahil was already dressed in a slim black dress shirt with white buttons along with matching black dress pants and a black blazer on top. He was looking handsome in the attire he had chosen to wear. And surprisingly black had always looked good on him.

In the meantime, Sanam walked in nervously and tucked a lock of hair behind her ear. Aahil looked up to see her and got pleasant stunned by her beauty.

"I didn't quite know what to wear. I hope this is okay?"

She wore a long sleeved red dress with a gold colored border at the end and a pair of black heels. She wore light jewelry to go with the dress.

He snapped back into the present and walked up to her where he placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

"You look beautiful."

She couldn't help but blush at his words.

Aahil picked up his phone and car keys.

"Are ready to go?"

She nodded and walked out to the car and drove off toward Mr. Iqbal and his wife's house where they were expected to be.

Driving for an half an hour, he drove further down the road almost arriving at the destination when a tall familiar building came into view. He drove through the large golden gates and managed to park the car outside.

Aahil came out from his black car buttoning his black tailored suit while walking to the other side. He opened the passenger door and extended a hand toward her as they both headed inside the massive Mansion

It was a quite fancy place, as she noticed that it was decorated beautifully. They made it to the main hall where they saw everyone was already gathered and enjoying themselves.

Sanam nervously held tighter into his arm as she slowly began to feel nervous. She could feel people's gazes on them. She didn't know what to expect.

He however made sure that she was comfortable as he lightly whispered to her while making their way to the host of the gathering.

"Don't worry, you'll do fine."

"Welcome Nawab Saab. Glad you could join us with your presence."

His brown eyes found his longtime friend, Yasir and his wife, Sarah who approached them with satisfied smiles.

Aahil nodded. "The pleasure is ours."

"This is my wife, Mrs. Sanam Ibrahim," he said with a proud filled voice.

Aahil took a small glance at her, and honestly he couldn't take his eyes off from her. She looked stunning while wearing the red long dress.

"A true royal couple I must say," Sarah stated genuinely.

She blushed slightly by the words. "Thank you! It's was nice of you to invite us."

Yasir turned his attention to his friend. "I was rather afraid you wouldn't turn up tonight considering how busy you are, Aahil."

"I couldn't turn this one down, Yasir."

Yasir placed a hand on the Aahil's shoulder.

"I'm glad to hear that - Although the gathering would be a waste if you didn't join us with your presence, Nawab Saab."

Aahil rolled his eyes lightly knowing well enough that he was joking.

"I hope you both enjoy the evening." He left them to catch up with their friends.

A few hours later they were enjoying their time with the new guests. They had a delicious dinner with all kind of verity of food.

Sanam got a chance to meet others and perhaps bond over a few things they had in common. Aahil on the other hand was catching up with old friends.

She smiled slightly upon seeing him mingle with his friends. She was genuinely happy to hear his laugh and the fact that he was wearing a smile rather than a light frown which he had embraced years ago.

She had to admit how good he looked in the black shirt with his top buttons undone. She couldn't take her eyes off from her husband. 

this time is was different to stare at him. 

However her attention was interrupted by a few voices from behind.

"How can a woman like her be with Aahil?" a female voice stated. She wore a green suit with long curly hair.

"Ssh, what are you saying?" the second voice emerged. She wore a blue suit with long black hair.

"What? I have the right to express myself, don't I?"

"Yes, you have the right, but not this loud. I mean, he's a Nawab."

"So?" she shrugged. 

"He should have married someone with the same standers as him. I mean what does he even see in her?"

Sanam furrowed her brows not believing what she just heard. She was forced to stay calm and not let her anger decided her next step. Oh, how much she wanted to give a piece of her mind to those women.

She took the first step toward them, but was stopped by Sarah. "There you are."

Sanam turned her eyes to meet hers. "I hope you're not getting bored or are you just trying to find Mr. Ibrahim?"

She smiled slightly as she shook her head. "No, it's nothing like that. I'm just not used to these kinds of gatherings."

Sarah nodded understandingly. "Come, the others have been asking about you a lot. They were talking about where you had vanished to."

She led her toward a group of friends who she had met earlier that evening. Sanam adjusted her dupatta when a woman caught something noticeable. She couldn't help but smirk.

"It seems like someone had been very busy lately," a women named, Natasha said.

"Huh?"

"It only proves that the Nawab loves you dearly." The third woman said.

Sanam's hand reached up toward her neck and realized what they were talking about. Her cheeks started to add color and she excused herself.

------

Sanam was making her way down the hall where her eyes spotted the one man who belonged to her.

Aahil took a small glance at her way, and noticed that she had made some weird kind of hand movement to him - as if she was calling after him.

With that she vanished into the hallway to the left.

Aahil excused himself and followed her down the hallway and into the restroom.

Sanam quickly shut the door and locked it after them.

"Sanam, what are you doing?" he exclaimed slightly by her boldness. 

"Look, I know you can't get enough of me, but we can't do -"

She turned to face him with a frown on her face. "Oh, stop it." 

She pointed a finger at her neck. "What is this?"

He raised an eyebrow at her, not understanding what his wife was trying to tell him.

"What have you done?"

It clicked into his mind and knew what she was referring to. 

"You don't remember anything?"

"Yes! I do." She removed the dupatta from her neck. 

"Seriously?"

Aahil eyes found a small hickey he had left a few days ago. His looked up and met her eyes.

"What's the problem?"

"The problem is that people can see this. Was it really necessary to leave this kind of mark?"

He took a step back and began to unbutton his shirt.

"What are you doing? Are you out of your mind?"

He removed the shirt as her eyes witnessed something she hadn't noticed before.

"You still think I was the only one to mark you?" he whispered standing shirtless in front of her.

She had apparently left a few nail marks on his left shoulder.

Sanam had lost the ability to speak. Had she really done that? When and how?

He tilted his head to the side, "Although, I'm thinking on leaving a bigger mark just so it can add up with yours." 

He wrapped his arm around her waist.

"Aahil!" she hissed.

"Come on, what's wrong? Don't you want me here at this beautiful styled restroom?" he joked.

"Behave! We have to get out from here. People might think something and we can't have them wondering."

"Are you talking about yourself or the people?"

Sanam simply shook her head as she watched him pull his shirt back on. His eyes never left hers though. 

She saw some kind of hint in them - was it mischievous she saw?

"How about we leave and go home?"

"But -"

"No buts Sanam. I want us out from here. I'm starting to get tired," he lied.

"And I want you, right now," he muttered not sure if she heard him or not.

They reached the main hall where they met up with the host and thanked them for inviting them.

"Give me a call before you leave for Bhopal." Yasir said.

Aahil nodded. "Will do, you take care, all right."

They walked out from the Haveli and toward their car where they climbed inside.

Sanam watched how Aahil drove out from the parking lot and into the main road. He wore a calm expression yet focused on the road ahead of him.

She smiled slightly as she turned her attention back on the passing street.

Chapter Seventeen; https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/115730210

Edited by mahwash22 - 9 years ago
kayathre_sahill thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yay...first to be commented! !!! Aahil needs a thousands of cold showers to calm down his desires...πŸ˜› keep updating me...awesome chapter...😊
ANNA90ALEX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Beautifully written !! " I want you..right now!! "...loved that part πŸ˜‰
farz_parachute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Did I tell you. ..? Red is my most favourite colour!

And then maybe black.

Hehe. 

Oh Mahuuu love!

I'm giddy just thinking about what's next in store for me! I mean!!! A dedication. ...to me?

I'm humbled! 

Oh my darlinggg! !!!!

Love you love you love youuu! !!!!

Love the chapter! Hickey!  Whoops!

Who are those women! I'm glad Sanam was angry and not sad! Will she tell Aahil?

Hmmm.

Not important. 

What is important is...Aahil wants her. Right now!

That can only mean one thing! 

;)

Mwahhh
asya_sahil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great Post😊...
continue...
lourel24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Eagerly waiting for next part πŸ˜‰ ☺️
Annie_AsYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
My Oh My !!!! 😲

----------------
I can't hold this in anymore !!!

Mahuuu ...

This was incredible and outstanding πŸ‘

I love You for updating and I hate myself for always updating my comments late 😭

But I hope you understand my situation πŸ˜”

-------------------
OMG!!!

I'm so excited for the next chapter already ... Since you mentioned it to be HOT πŸ˜‰

I'm guessing a good definition of HOT πŸ˜‰   πŸ˜†

Haha ... I'm up just kidding ...
But ..

I kinda got a hint from the ending ya know πŸ˜‰

----------------
Anyways ...

Sanam in Red

Ohh ... How i love that color on her ❀️

And Aahil ...
In BLACK !!

Do you want to kill me ??? πŸ˜†

Gosh!!!

Aahil in black and Sanam in red    πŸ˜³
#PerfectMatch

--------------
This chapter was as usual Beautiful πŸ‘πŸΌ

Oohh ... I love how Sanam called Aahil to ask him about the mark πŸ˜†

He definitely wants to leave more marks on her body πŸ˜†   πŸ˜‰

--------------
And ...and... And ...

Wait!!!

I see a dedication 😲

Is that a dedication for me ???

My username is Annie_AsYa right??

Its me .. Isn't it??

Yeah .. I'm very dramatic πŸ˜†

Oh Me Word!!!

The Next chapter ... The HOT Chapter is dedicated to me 😭   πŸ˜³

Ohhh...

My love for you just grew even more πŸ˜‰   πŸ˜³

I love You So Much Mahuuu   πŸ€—   β€οΈ
-----------------

*Fingers crossed*
Can't wait!!! πŸ˜ƒ

---------------

Love

~Anni
sara7iris thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank you for pm...beautiful update...I love it ...pls update soon Edited by sara7iris - 9 years ago
Larae thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ahh, red and black. I can imagine how gorgeous my babies must have looked. And lol, Aahil have some patience..chi chi chi, he wanted to go in the guest bathroom πŸ˜†
Pagalpinky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great update

Sanam and ahil are just stunning together

You made me lose it a little when I read that sanam has a love mark on her. I was like how come I don't remember this night! So I searched through all the old chapters and it was no where to be found. Can't believe you skipped that. Hopefully in the next update we see flashback scene :)

Overall loved it as usual excitedly awaiting your next part

Ps love all these "needed a cold shower" references cus I could just imagine desire spilling out of ahil when he stares at sanam. Uff wish I get to see that on the show and from sanam