Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago

Happy 11th Birthday to QH I Use To Watch This show with my mom when she was hardcore viewer of zee TV since pavitra rishta days the show got ruined when they first replaced ayan and later on Asad after that me and my mom stopped watching QH After AsYa's arc ended 

BBOTT thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweet_tehs

Yes I guess everybody started because of KSG.

And maybe season 2 was well made but I never made it till there lol..

Problem was QH started off as a very progressive show but season after season it started getting regressive.

that's what happens when KSG leaves a showsmiley36progressiveness could only be shown due to his star powersmiley1

BBOTT thumbnail

Originally posted by: minakrish

Wow. Yes, even I am eagerly waiting for QH 2.0 S2. Pata nahi kab aayega.smiley24

is there a chance that the web show show didn't do well? otherwise what's the issue?

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: BBOTT

is there a chance that the web show show didn't do well? otherwise what's the issue?

The web series did great but KSG has been busy with his Bollywood projects so they aren't getting dates.

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sanskruthi

I hated the way every story ended esp Asya.... But the thread is beautiful smiley42

Happy 11 QH and all its fanssmiley27

I already see FF authors coming back.... Hope we get some activity!

Congratulations for 11 years. I was a teen then, adulting and aging now, xD But can't get over AsYa and KaBhi - I also watched till SaHil and then gave up. I LOVED the QH 2.0 on web, but sadly that hasn't returned either. Hoping for a miracle there. XD

MochaQueen thumbnail

The web series did great but KSG has been busy with his Bollywood projects so they aren't getting dates.

Which projects are those jinka kisi ko ata pata hi nahi?smiley36

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Which projects are those jinka kisi ko ata pata hi nahi?smiley36

He is doing Fighter with Hrithik Roshan and Deepika. It's releasing in Jan 2024.

BBOTT thumbnail

I seesmiley1

MochaQueen thumbnail

He is doing Fighter with Hrithik Roshan and Deepika. It's releasing in Jan 2024.

Supporting role?