Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desisweetheart9 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks for the PM. Loved the update. Full of romance and passion.
farz_parachute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh goodness gracious! Kill me now!

You updated this in the 9th...and I'm only reading this now AND IT WAS EVEN DEDICATED TO ME.

OH my darling sweetheart love!

I haven't been reading much these last week! !!

Catching up now!

Oh my Oh my!

What a rockingly brilliant  and immensely passionate chapter! Oh wow Oh wow!

You my love just gave us one of the most heated night of passion that I've ever read on SaHil. 

And babe. Wowww. This is you! The once shy about writing anything hot! I mean seriously look at how fantastically mind blowing their night of passion was! Such ease and romance and love and understanding and sweetness and kindness and gentleness and cherishness  (not a word I know) and such brilliant chemistry that translated into something physical and yes biology. 

Oh wow I can't believe just how much I enjoyed the update! Okay actually really can, coz it's you! I have such great faith in your writing. ..you never disappoint! And for that I love you so very much!

Oh my dearest Mahuuu! My darling Mahwash!

You've given intense and romance a whole new definition!

Love you loads!

Oh I'm a lil sad sad that this story is coming to an end...but hey that can only mean you're gonna start something new right!?

Awww..

Yayyy! 

I so cannot wait!

Hugs babe! Thanks for this!

Mwahhh 
farz_parachute thumbnail
And this is just for the kitchen romance!

Hayyyeee! ! ! ! ! ! 

Shirtless. Kitchen counter. Breakfast. Talking about last night. And screaming. All that screaming.

Aaahhhiiilll

;)
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: farz_parachute

Oh goodness gracious! Kill me now!

You updated this in the 9th...and I'm only reading this now AND IT WAS EVEN DEDICATED TO ME.

Yes!! This is dedicated to my sweet lovely, you, Farruu πŸ€—

OH my darling sweetheart love!

I haven't been reading much these last week! !!

Catching up now!

Oh my Oh my!

You had me so excited to read your comment!!

What a rockingly brilliant  and immensely passionate chapter! Oh wow Oh wow!

Thank you so much, Love! 

You my love just gave us one of the most heated night of passion that I've ever read on SaHil. 

Oh my! Oh, stohp it you. Faru, I have never been feeling what I'm feeling right now. Wow! And it's all because of your incredible beautiful words. 

And babe. Wowww. This is you! The once shy about writing anything hot! I mean seriously look at how fantastically mind blowing their night of passion was! Such ease and romance and love and understanding and sweetness and kindness and gentleness and cherishness  (not a word I know) and such brilliant chemistry that translated into something physical and yes biology. 

I cannot believe that you remember this! I feel so special. I'm even turning red - and you know how I get in these situations. This is me! The once shy girl writing about such a big thing and that also with passion and love. 😳 SaHil have been a huge impact on me and it's all because of their beautiful chemestry together.  AND of course the awesome Thread you started has been an influence on me as well - in a good way of course πŸ˜‰

Oh wow I can't believe just how much I enjoyed the update! Okay actually really can, coz it's you! I have such great faith in your writing. ..you never disappoint! And for that I love you so very much!

Thank you, my love! Thank you for the huge love I have gotten for my writing. <3 Gah, I have no words to express.. 

Oh my dearest Mahuuu! My darling Mahwash!

Oh, my dearest Faru.. πŸ€—

You've given intense and romance a whole new definition!

Love you loads!

I love you even more! Always remember that. 

Oh I'm a lil sad sad that this story is coming to an end...but hey that can only mean you're gonna start something new right!?

Hmm.. Let's see.. I might have something in my sleeves.. You never know.. *Says in the same way, Salman said in HAHK* 

Awww..

Yayyy! 

I so cannot wait!

Hugs babe! Thanks for this!

All the love for you, babe! You are such an incredible human being and I cherish you so much!

Mwahhh 

Mahu34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: farz_parachute

And this is just for the kitchen romance!

Hayyyeee! ! ! ! ! ! 

Shirtless. Kitchen counter. Breakfast. Talking about last night. And screaming. All that screaming.

Aaahhhiiilll

;)

Once again - Thank you so much for all the love! πŸ€—

I love you so much that you have no idea. You're such a sweet soul and I can never even thank you enough of what you said. I feel so honored, Darling! β€οΈ

Yes! We so need the kitchen romance. 

We can never get enough of shirtless ARI and sweet Sanam. πŸ˜³ Damn straight! - All that screaming, baby! It was all dedicated to you, my darling. β˜ΊοΈ

Thank you once again for your beautiful support and I will always love you and your comments. β€οΈ

You're The Best, Faru! 

farz_parachute thumbnail
Aww babe!!!

You stahp!

YOU'RE THE AWESOME ONE!

Kay!

Always remember. YOU HAVE ME!

Even if I make you wait for my comment. OOOPs.

Heee!!

Mwahhh
Mahu34 thumbnail
Chapter 18 

~ Shamaa ko pighalne kaa armaan kyun hai, Patangeko jalne kaa aramaan kyun hai, Esi shauk kaa imtihaan zindagi hai.

Nahi koi insaan mohabbat se khaali, Har ek rooh pyaasi har ek dil savaani, Mohabbat jahaan hai wahaa zindagi hai, Mohabbat naa ho to kahaa zindagi hai ~

Sanam was seated in the living room at her Badi Ammi's Haveli. She had just finished making food for them and was now enjoying a hot cup of tea.

She hadn't seen her mother-like figure for a long time and she felt guilty not visiting her sooner.

Dilshad took a glance at her granddaughter and breathed in relief. She couldn't believe what life had in store for her family. She was more than thankful for the fact that everything was over.

Their nightmare was over and they could finally live in peace.

Dilshad sat down on the couch as she reached her for cup of tea.

"How is everything going, Beta?"

Sanam face broke into a light warm smile. "It's going really well, Badi Ammi, and it's all because of your prayers."

Dilshad nodded and studied her for a while.

"Are you happy, Sanam?"

Was Sanam happy? With the man who she once hated? Countless of thoughts had gone through her mind when she was minutes away from saying Qubool hai.'

Would they experience a smooth kind of relationship? Or could she look beyond his past and not be judgmental?

Sanam looked up to meet her eyes. A familiar memory filled her mind.

It was one of those days where Sanam couldn't help but wonder if Aahil ever grew tired of her. What if he did? What would happen to her?

How would she deal with it? Of course she would lash out on him first and give him a piece of her mind, but what would really happen?

Sanam walked through the hallway and saw Aahil seated in his so called office room' wearing a black Shalwaar Kameez. It was always a nice change to see him in more traditional clothes rather than in anything else.

She came inside carrying his second mug of hot coffee during the day. He had a lot of work to be done and the only way he could finish it, was seeking help from coffee.

She placed it down on the glass table where he muttered a thank you.

She fumbled slightly with her hands as her eyes kept looking at him. She didn't know how to let out what she was currently thinking.

"You ever get tired?"

He took a small glance up at her and then back on the paper work he was doing.

"Sure, always. Paperwork is never fun, but someone has to do it."

"I didn't ask about the paper work. Do you ever get tired of me?" she said quietly watching his expression.

He stopped writing and tried to comprehend what she was asking.

"Ugh, forget I said anything."

She turned around to leave the room. She wasn't ready to explain what she had meant. Why did she even ask? Damn her and her thought.

"Wait." Aahil said, but she kept walking toward the door.

"Sanam Raza Ibrahim, turn around and come back here." He ordered.

She stopped in her track by the sudden voice. She would be lying that it hadn't sent shivers down her spine. The good kind of shivers of course.

She turned around and met his big brown eyes and made it toward him. He brought a chair in front of him for her to sit on.

"Sit."

He raised his hand before she could say anything. "Don't let your stubbornness decide this. Sit."

She did as he told her and got seated in front of him. Aahil reached out for her hand.

"Do I get tired of you? No! Do I get tired of your constant stubbornness then yes?"

She was about to respond but was cut off by Aahil.

"Allow me to elaborate."

"I can never get tired of you no matter how much time I spent with you. There's always something new to explore. I want to keep exploring you and your traits. See how far I can reach. How my one touch can affect you. And that's the truth, Sanam."

She was stunned by his speech.

"I seek comfort in you which I would never exchange with anybody else. You're unique in your own way and that's what keeps me going. Your bluntness is what attracts me the most - and I adore it."

Her cheeks started to heat up slowly.

"And not to forget, you're the only one who can dominate me just the way you want and actually walk away with it," he smirked in a teasing manner.

Sanam kept staring at him with eyes wide open. She had asked such a simple question - or what she thought and was pleasant surprise to hear such elaborated answer.

Aahil grinned and reached his hand forward to place it above her heart.

"You still alive?"

"Yes! At least I think I am. It's just that I haven't heard you praise my traits which I thought were annoying to you. Let alone praise anyone in the last three years I've known you."

He rolled his eyes.

"Is today a special day or something?" She joked.

"Don't push your luck." He told her with a wink.

Sanam came back to the present as a smile was still playing across her lips. "Yes! I am happy."

She was glowing now days. There was a special kind of glow on her face and her eyes sparkled a lot more lately. It was all because of her current track her life was going through.

"If someone told me three years ago that I would be marrying a Nawab? Then I would have laughed at their faces and thought they were simply crazy. It just gives an idea of how God always has a plan for its people."

Dilshad couldn't help but feel proud of her Sanam and the fact that such wise words had come out from her mouth.

"I would never believe that I would find a person who would love me for who I am. Let alone I would find love at the doorstep of him'."

Memories rushed into her mind.

"He belonged to the family who was responsible to take away our happiness. The person who made sure my life was a living hell. Took away my only way to earn money. Yeah, I fell for the Nawab of Bhopal."

She shook her head. 

"Beneath all the mistakes, there was a man with a haunted past. Who was stolen from his precious childhood, who was forced to live a lie by the thought that he was a bad person - a Kalnayak."

She paused slightly remembering what she had seen in the last few months. "Which he never truly was."

Dilshad continued to listen to her granddaughter. It almost brought tears to her eyes by the love she was feeling.

"All he ever wanted was to escape! Escape from the bitter reality and be loved. That's all it took to change the man within and bring the goodness out to the surface to see."

A light laugh escaped her lips. "Of course, he wouldn't want the world to see this avatar of him - it was only to those who were close to him."

Sanam turned around to meet her Badi Ammi's gaze.

"I got to see the real Aahil Raza Ibrahim and that's something which no one can make me forget or take away from me." She whispered with such depth and proudness in her voice.

"Those moments are for me and I'm only his to see."

--------

Epilogue (Last Part): https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/116262783

Edited by mahwash22 - 8 years ago
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Omgsh <3 this was short yet so beautiful! I am going to miss this story so much! Just beautiful! I cant tell u how much i loved this story :) you made SaHil have a relationship that is so pure, divine and positive, away from all the negative forces yet very real! Keep writing more stories ;) and def pm me the epilogue! 
Pagalpinky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh that was such a sweet end, it really brought the whole story together
We see how much ahil loves his sanam
And we see Sanam's love for ahil
Ooohhh can't believe this journey is over
I really looked forward to your story
Thanks!
Tannakstar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ahhh I loved Aahil's speech! That was lovely!