Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gayu-Sahil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
aahil-sanam conversation is very beautiful...they want to be with each other but cant..rahat-haya-sanam moment is funny.. i hope next time they will have some long time..
heena24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow nice update
Looking forward for the next part
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 9:

Sanam was sitting in her room debating heavily weather to move her gaze away from her cellphone or not. She had been staring at it for the past two hours.

Even Haya found it weird and told her that it was not healthy to stare at one object for this long.

Sanam shook her head as she finally reached out and dialed a familiar number. Why was her heart beating wildly in her chest? Why was her hands sweating of all sudden?

A deep voice broke her thoughts. "Hello?"

"Hello Rehaan? Hi, it's me, Sanam."

Of course she couldn't make herself call him, to see if he was home or not.

"Sanam hi! How is it going?"

She brushed a few strands of hair away from her face. "Fine. Everything is fine." She paused slightly.

"Uhm.. is Aahil there?"

"Yes, Aahil Bhai is home. Is there anything you wanted?"

"Oh n-nothing special. I was just wondering that's all."

"Well, he's home if you need him," he told her before they both said their byes.

Sanam took a deep breath mentally preparing himself for the next step she was about to take. She grabbed her small bag and left the Haveli and drive toward the house she once upon worked at.

Half an hour later she stood walking inside the huge Haveli. Memories came crashing down at each step she took.

This had been the place where her parents used to live. She had worked here as well as their personal cook. She came forward and sat down on the cream colored couch in the living room. Why was her heart still beating wildly in her chest?

She raised her gaze and fell upon Aahil, who was making her way toward the room, with slight wet hair. A black file in his hands.

He must have taken a dip judging by the wet hair.' She thought. Or a shower? She wouldn't mind either of them.'

Aahil stopped for a slight second upon seeing her back at his house. She hadn't stepped one foot here since a year back.

"You came," he said.

"Uh, yeah" she said feeling her throat suddenly go dry. Why was feeling nervous? Was it the fact that she could peek at his perfect build chest?

Oh, how much she wanted to reach out and just stay in his arms or even better bury her face inside his smooth chest.

"Sanam?"

".. Well build.." she blurred out. What was going on? She was Sanam Ahmed Khan! Since when did she stutter?'

Aahil raised an eyebrow yet a faint light smirk was playing on his lips.

"Done checking me out?" he said with a hint of pride. Trust him to go back on his typical ARI mode.

Sanam reached out as she removed a few strands of hair away from her face as she cleared her throat. 

She ignored the question. "Uh, I actually came to give a few plates back I had borrowed from Lateef," she lied.

He crossed his arms across his chest. "Oh really?"

"Yes!"

"Take a walk with me," he said moving toward the poor area.

"What if I don't want to walk?" she crossed her arms being utterly stubborn.

He rolled his eyes. "We're just going to other side where I need to place this file."

"Oh okay," she couldn't help but agree.

He had to admit that he found her cute being this nervous and stubborn at times.

They made it toward the pool where she saw a few files lying on the small table. She instantly noticed how the bottles were removed from the place.

Aahil placed the file and turned around to look at her. "Why did you come?"

"I already told you.."

"Come on Miss Khan."

Oh, how she enjoyed hearing him address her this way.

"You and I both know the real reason."

"What reason?" she said feeling trapped by the pillar behind her back.

"Clearly we're both waiting for other to make the move, and of course, you're being stubborn like always."

She huffed. "I am not! I only came to give the plates to Lateef and that's it."

He leaned in close to her. "Is that it?" he whispered. Sanam was having hard time controlling her breathing. "Is it?"

"..No.." she answered.

"Then say it," he softly told her.

However she couldn't really complete a whole sentence without making a fool out of herself.

Aahil leaned back and knew he needed to give her space.

He turned around while his eyes were fixed on the wall. He took a glance over his shoulder. "I remember the morning when you prayed in the same room as me."

Sanam furrowed her brown in confusion. Why did he bring that up? Especially at a time like this?

"The minute I saw you praying did something to me. Something powerful evoked within me. "

He paused. "Ever since that day, I tried to be a better man. For you."

Sanam was shocked as she watched him turn around to face her.

"I've tried ever since, Sanam. That's why I couldn't see you until I had managed to do so. When I saw your family and the bond you had with your Badi Ammi was enough to get my thoughts worked up. It was something I longed for in years - My whole life actually to tell you the truth."

He took a small glance at her. "I don't even know why I'm telling you all this, I've never spoken about it to anybody else. I guess it just.."

She watched as he struggled with how to express himself.  "It just feels right."

She had to admit that it was a complete new sight for her to see. She had never seen him take on a different role in front of her.

The Aahil Raza Ibrahim she knew was a man who was intelligent and knew his business very well. He was a big name around the city. And to see him like this was something else.

She took a gentle breathe and spoke her mind which had her pleading for the last few weeks. "I've been thinking about us too."

He raised his gaze into her warm brown eyes, not believing what he just had heard.

"It is true." She told him.

"No matter how much I deny it, it's there. The feeling. I couldn't get you out of my mind no matter how much I really wanted to." She passed lightly. 

"I guess it must be some kind of sign or something, right?"

Aahil suddenly remembered his prayer that day as he pleaded to God for his mistakes and to show him the right path.

"I know it's never too late to pray, so I pray from the button of my heart. Lead me on the right path. Show me the sign I should take."

"Yeah" he said softly. "Yeah, I guess it is."

--------------------

The next few days, Dilshaad had invited Aahil and Rehaan over for dinner in the evening.

Sanam and Haya were busy placing the plates on the table while Rahat and Rehaan were busy talking to each other. Aahil sat thinking weather if he should help them or not. He watched how Rehaan stood up from his seat and took a few things and placed it down.

Should he help too?' he thought silently.

"Well, it certainly wouldn't hurt to help as well?" the young woman said taking a small glance at his way. Aahil got up from his seat and carried a few bottles of soda and placed it back in the dining room.

Badi Ammi was watching silently with a calm smile on her feature.

Soon enough they got seated and ate in each other's company.

A few hours had passed and they finished their dinner.

Rehaan took a deep breath as he smiled. "This was great, Sanam."

"I agree, no wonder the restaurant is going so well."

Sanam blushed lightly as she heard them praise her food.

"The food was really great but.."

"But what?" she asked curiously.

"The spices were a tad little," Rehaan said.

"I that so?" she said while getting an idea in her mind. She smirked as she excused herself and made it toward the kitchen to get something. She returned a minute later with a bowl of green chilies.

"Well, you can eat these to add some spice, no?"

Aahil already knew it was a bad sign for her to leave for the kitchen. He sat silently watching them interact.

"Uh, but we're already finished eating."

"So? Come one, have a little challenge? They're not that strong." She took a glance at Rahaat, who were seated beside Haya. "Rahaat jee?"

He raised his hands. "I'm afraid I'm going to pass this small challenge."

"What? Don't tell me you're afraid of chilies while being a soldier?"

"Nah" he gave her a lopsided smile. "It's just that chilies and I don't go well together."

"Sure" she said with a light laugh. "Come on, just a small challenge."

"Okay. Bring it on."

The placed the bowl in front of them.

"Sanam! What are you doing?" her Badi Ammi spoke.

"Just having fun, Badi Ammi."

"Oh God!" she exclaimed. She knew it was never a good idea when her granddaughter was too focused on having fun in her own way.

Rahat reached forward and took a small bite of the green chili. "I'm out."

"You're fianc are no fun."  She told Haya.

She turned to Rehaan as he watched him eat a full green chili. "There! I've got my spices for today," he breathed as he gulped down a cold glass of water.

She laughed lightly upon their faces and didn't notice a third hand reach forward where Aahil took a green chili and ate it.

Sanam shifted her gaze on him. She watched how calmly he ate it as if it was candy.

Aahil took another one feeling a slight distraction. He couldn't control the burning sensation which was running through his body.

He struggled a bit, but kept eating another.

Everyone watched in disbelief of what was going on. 

Dilshaad had her eyes fixed on the young man as she tried to figure out what was going on. Her gaze shifted to her granddaughter. "Sanam enough!"

"B-But I'm not saying him to eat this?"

Dilshaad reached forward and took the bowl away from him. "Aahil stop it!"

He took a few ragged breaths as he got up in one swift motion and stormed out to the garden area. His vision started to blur slightly trying to control the burning.

His hands balled into fists as he led out a growl. His hands moved up to punch the air, seeing if it would reduce his pain.

"Sanam!" Dilshaad sent a glare at her granddaughter. "What is wrong with you? Who plays with chilies?"

She then went inside the kitchen to get a few things. She came back and handed them to Sanam. "Go and give him this. It will calm him down."

She took the jug of milk and a bowl of sugar in her hands and carried it out to the garden.

Her eyes found him punching the air.

She furrowed her brows. "What is he doing with fighting the air?"

"Sanam!" Her Badi Ammi scolded from the house.

"Oh right." She walked toward him, trying hard not to get hit.

"Here you should drink this. It'll help."

Aahil turned around as he glared at him. He hand reached up where he unbuttoned a few buttons of his shirt. He was feeling hot. Sweat began to circle around his forehead.

"You! You did this." He said with a changed voice.

"I didn't do anything. Basically I never told you to join in."

He rolled his eyes. "You probably wanted to see me like this?" he kept unbuttoning the top buttons, where she got a pretty good look at his well-defined chest. "Admit it."

"Oh please, I have dreams for that," she suddenly froze by the words she had said. She hoped that he hadn't heard her, but he had, much to her luck. The expression he had carried told everything.

But Aahil was too caught up with the heat that he moved his attention toward trying to cool himself down.

"It was a small game," she tried her best to change the topic.

He led out a sarcastic laugh. "Try to eat that and I'll tell you that it was just a game," he replied back.

He sighed while jumping slightly on his toes. "Funny enough.. this s nothing compared to what I felt in the past" he tried to joke.

Sanam starred at him with eyes wide open. "Did you just joke?"

He knees gave in as he fell down on the grass. He raised his gaze to her. "Give me this." As he got a hold of the jug she carried and drank it all in one go.

He breathed once being finished and felt himself cool off. He watched how she collected the jug and the bowl and made it inside.

"Did I pass the test?" he suddenly asked which made her turn around in question.

"What test?"

He starred at her with such deep intensity that she was almost afraid to keep her gaze locked with him.

"The test of becoming yours?"

She blinked slightly and shared one last look with him before she entered the house.

Aahil had gotten his answer.

Chapter Ten: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4093730?pn=20

Edited by mahwash22 - 8 years ago
DarkPhoenix93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I love this and I love their slow courtship...
Tannakstar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ahhh I can't believe that he ate all the chillies!! How stupidly adorable!
And I LOVED the fact that she went over to his house to "return plates to Lateef" LOOOL

Plus that pillar scene with Aahil's slightly wet hair - UUFFTT.

I thought it was a nice way to end the chapter by just saying that Aahil got his answer. It leaves the doors open for the relationship to progress even more. 
Fab, wonderful, I loved it!
chahatmalhotra thumbnail
great concept continue soon
love chahat malhotra
farz_parachute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Omg punching air!!!!!

Hahahaha!!!!

Now!

How do I tell you which parts I love if I love them all!!

Aahil had to go prove himself! Awww! Silly boy he is! Jealous that no one was paying him attention! Come here you!

I like that you don't jump straight to them getting together! I like this baby steps! I want more! More tests that are not test actually but really you just know Aahil would turn it into a test! Heee!!!

More small small moments that tug at the strings of your heart! Like him seeing her in his house!

Oh Mahu love!!!

There's so much in this update!

And this time you added some humorous part!

So funny!!!! Punching air ;) And Sanam asking Badi Ammi and Badi Ammi going all SANAM! on her. Haha.

Ant then Aahil telling her she did it coz she wants to see that glory chest! Hayyyeee! Of course you made her blurt out her dreams of him! Wowzer!!

And earlier when she went all hot stuff live your bod *okay she didn't exactly say this ;)*

And his slight smirk awww. Keep it slight! Don't want him arrogant. Oh well arrogant. I'll take him still.

Love love LOVE your Sanam here.

Okay I hope I was able to tell you what I thought about the update!

Oh and thanks for including Rehan!!! And Rahat!

Rahat jokes too!

Amazing my love!

Mwah!

heena24 thumbnail
Wow amazing 
Just love the way sanam blurted out things 
And the chilli competition:-) 👏
Thanks for updating:-) :-) 
SATD06 thumbnail