Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pagalpinky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
That was an awesome update

Ahil being so blunt and telling sanam she's checking him out - I love it!

Sanam being brave and going to see him - I love it!

Yeh thought that chili scene was from hddcs but your description was as beautiful
Loved it
Can't wait for the next update

Thanks
scarletmalik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awsome update
loved it
it was very beautifully written
continue soon
nd thnx 4r pm
music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Slow and steady with a little tad of spice...AAhil...u will swoop her off her feet in a dramatic way...another awesome update๐Ÿ‘ Edited by music1 - 9 years ago
desisweetheart9 thumbnail
Awesome update. Loved it. 
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
LOVED THE UPDATE AAHIL WILL DO ANYTHING TO PROVE HE IS HER POOR GUY ALL HE IS PRAYING FOR IS FOR HER TO CLAIM HIM LOVED THE UPDATE THANKS FOR THE PM.
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 10

Months went by and Sanam slowly embraced the new feeling which was becoming closer to her. She had started to feel for the very first time in her life.

She tried hard not to let her feelings overtake her decisions but her Badi Ammi had showed her the right way to deal with her love.

Sanam finally got to see the real Aahil Raza Ibrahim which was kept under dark to those who knew him. Slowly she accepted her destiny and truth to be told - she found life to be beautiful.

"You can stay here for the night."

Aahil spoke from behind as he watched Sanam stare out from the window of his Haveli. He had picked her up from work just before closing the restaurant and brought her back to his place where they had dinner.

"Uhm, no I have to go home." She told him as her eyes followed the heavy droplets of rain outside. It was getting dark as well.

He approached her. "Look it's raining really bad outside which it'll not be safe to drive at this hour. I'll drop you off the first thing in the morning." He assured her.

"Aahil, I can't. Badi Ammi must be worried about me."

"I'll call her and let her know you're here."

She was feeling uneasy for some reason. It wasn't like she didn't know this place or never stayed over. This time is was different.

The circumstances were different.

She had feelings for him and he had for her. It was different this time.

"But..."

"No buts Sanam."

He watched her play with the end of her dupatta. He lightly reached out and turned her around to face him.

"Sanam," he placed a finger under her chin and gently made her look up into his eyes.

"Do you trust me?"

"What? What kind of question is that?"

"Do you trust me, Sanam? Yes or no?"

"Yes!" she said.

"Then there is nothing to worry about."

Before she could say anything, she was led toward one of the rooms upstairs. She saw a few loose clothes lying on the bed.

Aahil went forward and pulled the curtains together at every window there was.

The gesture made her feel calm and happy at some point.

She shook her head lightly as a small smile was evident on her lips.

She then moved her gaze on the clothes and unfolded them.

"You don't have anything to be afraid of." His deep voice startled her.

She could easily feel his hot breath down her neck. She swallowed nervously, feeling her heart beating very fast in her chest.

"I wouldn't take any step which will make you uncomfortable. And that's a promise." He said before closing the door behind him.

Sanam turned around only to find him gone. She quietly placed her hand on her chest and felt her heart. She was deeply touched by his choice of words.

She shook her head and changed into the clothes and lay to sleep.

Early in the morning Sanam was already awake and dressed into the same set clothes she wore yesterday. She opened the door of her room and made her way downstairs. She wondered if Aahil was awake.

She saw Lateef placing a few plates on the dining table, clearly getting ready for breakfast.

"Lateef, is Aahil awake?"

"Aahil baba is out on his morning jog. He'll be on his way home now. I should go and get ready, kyunki mein toh hui chui mui."

She nodded and went to the kitchen so she could prepare breakfast for him and herself. She had nothing better to do so why not.

Half an hour later Aahil entered the house with a white undershirt which clung to his perfect defined body. He made it into his room where he could take a shower and dressed for the day.

A moment later he came downstairs and got seated at the dining table. He wondered if Sanam was awake at this hour.

He raised his gaze and got surprised to see her already awake. She was making her way toward him with a try of food.

She smiled lightly at him before she placed it on the table. She began to serve him.

Aahil gently grabbed her hand. "You don't have to do this."

"I know" she shared a look with him. "I'm just used to this, that's all."

He led her continue as he silently studied her each move before she seated next to him on the table.

Something made him stop and think for a while.

He liked having her over just like old days minus the anger and the constant arrogance.

He smiled at the thought which silently made into his mind.

-----------------------

Since that morning The Nawab of Bhopal was left in deep thoughts.

Aahil was nervous! Dead nervous!

He was never nervous about anything, yet his heart kept pounding in his chest.

God damn it, he was Aahil Raza Ibrahim for God sake.'

The man, who met up with different business men around the world and had the ability to sign a deal within two minute - So what made him get so worked up about?

But sitting here in front of Sanam's grandmother scared him a little. Maybe it was a bad idea coming here at the first place.

I knew I should just have driven home and let the matter be.' He silently thought.

He was seated in the living room early in the afternoon. He took a silence glance down at the coffee table where his cup of tea was placed. The elder woman had made it for him.

He kept his hands in front of him, taking deep breaths and knew it was now or never. He had to ask the question which was pleading him for the last few weeks or even months. 

"Aunty" he said calmly once getting her attention.

"I know this must be hard for you to listen to what I'm going to ask. Especially what both family have been through in the last 20 years."

He could read Dilshaad's expression changed for a split second.

"I remember the words you once told me which have played an important part for me to move on. You told me that years you've spent in pain and remorse should not define who you are as a person."

A slight confusion was set across Dilshaad's features.

"I know this is going to be hard for you to listen to."

"What is it, Beta? Is something wrong?"

Aahil took one last breath before raising his black orbs into the elder woman.

"Can I marry your granddaughter?" startling her with the sudden mention of marriage. "Can I have the permission to do so?"

"I know this is hard for you to comprehend, but I'm in love with Sanam. I.."

He felt himself enter a zone of constant rambling and lack of cohesive sentences.

"I know I'm not the ideal guy due to my past or the fact that I might never be the right person for her, but I'm in love with her - and I'll make sure to love her enough." He paused.

"And more" he whispered.

"Aunty, she is the only person who has managed to change me - who showed me the right path I should take."

He waited patiently for her respond or some kind of sign - but nothing came. She kept staring at him and then lowered her gaze.

Aahil Raza Ibrahim had gotten his answer.

He stood up from the seat with a pained expression on his face. He knew this would happen. He had prepared himself the best way he could this morning, but somehow it all vanished into thin air. His only thought was how he going to live without her? How was he going to survive without Sanam?

He made it outside where his black car stood parked while trying to adjust the situation. He was about to open the car door, but was held back when he felt a soft hand on his shoulder. He furrowed his brows as he turned around and saw Dilshaad's smiling face.

"Mubarak ho Beta. You've gotten my blessings."

He couldn't believe his own ear. Did he just hear right? Did she just approve of him marrying her granddaughter?

"Aunty.."

"There's no need to explain. I've seen the way you look at Sanam and I know it's only love you have for her."

He felt sheer happiness run through his body. His face broke into a smile as he held on to her hands.

"I promise you I'll keep her happy. Not one single tear will escape her eyes. I promise."

Dilshaad led out a quiet laugh.

"She'll have everything. The Nikah, the traditions - everything! Just the way you all want it."

She reached out and touched his cheek just the same way a mother does for her child. "Everything is up to Sanam now."

------------------------

Sanam came home in the evening where Dilshaad and Haya had set the dinner. They got seated where they began to eat.

Throughout the dinner, Dilshaad had kept an eye on Sanam and watching her small expressions. Part of her couldn't wait to tell her about what Aahil had told her. But she wondered if he had talked to her before approaching her. He must have she thought.

Once finishing with the dinner, Dilshaad thought to bring up the topic.

"Aahil was over in the afternoon" she said.

Sanam raised her eyes, looking at her Badi Ammi. Why did she feel so nervous off all sudden?

"Oh" she responded.

"When was it the last time you saw him?"

"Uh, a few days ago" she said, silently remembering the conversation they had.

"Mujhse Nikah karogi?" he said looking into her warm orbs.

She was shocked by hearing those words from his lips. "What is it with you asking questions out of nowhere?"

His intense gaze was still fixed on her. "I didn't ask it out of nowhere. To be honest it's been on my mind for a very long time." He admitted.

He gently got a hold of her hand. "Would you let me? Would you let me love you?" he whispered.

The young woman came out from her flashback as she turned her attention back on her Badi Ammi. She wondered if he had come here to discuss the matter.

Still her rosy lips broke into a shy smile.

"I'm really happy for you Sanam. You're happiness is everything to me," Dilshaad shared.

"It's a yes for me, Beta. Mubarak ho."

Hearing these words made Sanam go weak in the knees. Her heart kept beating wildly in her chest. Never in her wildest dreams would she ever think that she would marry the Nawab of Bhopal.

Haya broke into a huge smile as she wrapped her arms around her and brought her out from her thoughts. She gave her a kiss on the cheek and expressed how happy she was for her.

Sanam couldn't do anything other than smile and hug her back.

Chapter Eleven: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4093730?pn=25

Edited by mahwash22 - 8 years ago
AkaiBara thumbnail
waooo saahil going to marry yeahhh...
loved it...
cont. soonishhh...
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
awesome update...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
HappyST thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Wow...it was an Awesome update๐Ÿ‘
Plz update soon...thanks for pm ๐Ÿ˜Š
CrazyForAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superb part.. very nice  scenes... enjoyed reading it do continue it.