ASYA UNITED WE STAND #3 THREAD 4 LINK PG 1

Gulaabo thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

HELLO ALL WONDERFUL READERS!!

WELCOME TO THE NEW THREAD!!

I AM GLAD TO BE HERE...THE THIRD THREAD...OF COURSE...I NEVER IMAGINED IT SO SOON!!😳

THANKS FOR YOUR CONTINUOUS SUPPORT AND SUGGESTIONS...AND YOUR LIKES AND COMMENTSπŸ˜‰

HOPE YOU ALL WILL LIKE ASYA'S FURTHER JOURNEY TOO...
KEEP LIKING AND COMMENTING!!πŸ˜›

THIS THREAD GOES TO ALL MY READERS...HIDDEN OR VISIBLE...SILENT OR VIOLENT πŸ€£ SPAMMERS AND FRIENDS...THANKS TO ALL!!

THIS WONDERFUL THREAD IS A OUTCOME OF THE HARD-WORK BY ALL MY DEAR FRIENDS...TIA, AKS, HEENA MAM...

WILL BE UPDATING IN A WHILE...😳

INDEX:

Edited by -Crazy4AsYa- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gulaabo thumbnail

SUMMARY:

WHILE IN KASAULI, ASAD AND ZOYA LIVE THEIR LIVES TO THE FULLEST...EACH DAY IS A NEW CHALLENGE FOR ZOYA...SO AS TO MAKE ASAD FEEL GOOD...WHILE ASAD IS ALSO TRYING HARD TO BE HAPPY AND IS REALLY ATTACHED TO ZOYA. THEY GO FOR SEVERAL OUTINGS AND ENJOY THEMSELVES.
AMONGST ALL THIS, ZOYA GETS A CALL FROM DILSHAD THAT SHE IS COMING OVER SOON. SOMEHOW HUMEIRA ALSO COMES TO KNOW ABOUT IT AND TELLS ZOYA THAT SHE'S ALSO COMING TO TAKE HER BACK. 
NEXT, WE GET TO SEE ZOYA'S INNER TURMOIL AND ANGUISH...SHE IS SUFFERING FROM AN UNKNOWN FEAR IN LEAVING ASAD BACK. 
BUT THE DAY COMES AND A HEART-WRENCHING SEPARATION OF TWO LOVERS TAKE PLACE. 

ZOYA MOVES WITH HUMI TO CHANDIGARH AND ASAD IS IN KASAULI...HE HAS WITHDRAWN HIMSELF FROM EVERYTHING...HE DOESN'T TALK AND NEVER RESPONDS TO ANYONE. ON THE OTHER HAND ZOYA IS ALSO TROUBLED...SHE CRIES AND SHE MISSES ASAD. ONE MONTH PASSED, ZOYA AND HUMI HAVE A CONFRONTATION...AS HUMI HAS ALSO REALIZED THAT ASAD HAS A PLACE IN ZOYA'S HEART. ZOYA FINALLY CONFESSES HER LOVE FOR ASAD IN FRONT OF HER.

SHE GOES BACK TO KASAULI TO ASAD BUT IS SHOCKED ON FINDING THE DOOR LOCKED...
SHE MEETS HASEENA AND NAJMA WHO TELLS HER ABOUT ASAD'S CONDITION IN THE PREVIOUS MONTH...THEN THEY TAKE HER TO SHIMLA AND ASAD IS REVEALED TO BE IN A MENTAL REHABILITATION CENTRE...HE HAS GONE NUMB AND IS NOT RESPONDING TO ANYONE. IN TOTO, HE'S IN A VERY POOR CONDITION...BUT ZOYA HAS NOW REALIZED HER FAULT AND IS ALL SET TO HEAL HIM AND GET HER LOVE BACK...

FURTHER...THE STORY CONTINUES IN THE NEXT PART!!
Gulaabo thumbnail

HEY DEARIES!!

THIS IS THE NEXT PART...HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT...WAS VERY TOUGH FOR ME TO WRITE...A NEW PHASE OF THIS UNIQUE LOVE STORY!!😊

PLEASE TURN ON THE SOUND OF YOUR LAPTOPS...TO HEAR THE SONG!!πŸ˜ƒ

PART 12: TEST OF LOVE...πŸ₯³

BANNER CREDIT - ImmortalLove😊

CREDIT- TIARA

Zoya woke up feeling rejuvenated. She had slept whole night after so many days...the feel of being with Asad was what she missed. She figured it out just before dozing off last night that it was not her thoughts and her turmoil that kept her awake but the absence of Asad beside her that tortured her and didn't let her rest in peace.

The first thing she did after getting up was turn around and look at Asad sleeping peacefully like the day, three days back, when she'd returned to him. She was relieved to see him sleeping on the bed just adjacent to hers...the thing which her eyes missed seeing every morning she woke up when she was with Humi. She leaned towards him and touched the side of his face carefully lest he once again vanished into the thin air around her...it had happened to her many times during the last one month...and she wanted to make sure that Asad wasn't just a figment of her imagination.

Asad stirred in his sleep and Zoya looked at him...adoring his sleeping form and smiling at the cute frown that formed when she flicked his nose. She heard the sound of Ajaan and got down to freshen up and few minutes later, she was arranging her prayer mat. Dressed in a pure white salwar kameez...her head covered with a dupatta...sitting with her hands raised towards the Almighty and her head bowed down, Zoya appeared like a true goddess. She emanated purity, serenity, affection and resolution...the aura she created screamed that she was not the one who would accept her defeat and bow down in front of the hardships that she will be facing in order to get her love back. She fervently prayed to the God to give her strength and make her stand undeterred in the storm that had suddenly turned her life upside down...

"Ya Allah! Aaj tak aapne mujhe jo diya hai...maine bina kisi shikayat ke qubool kiya hai. Maine aapse apno ka pyar manga...aapne meri nahi suni...maine apne nikah aur shauhar ke liye kitne khwaab dekhe...aapne phir meri ummeedon ko tod diya...maine Asad ke saath apni zindagi jeeni chahi...par meri ek galti se sab kuch bikhar gaya hai...aaj main phir apna sab kuch kho chuki hoon. Main aaj aap se phir ek dua maangti hoon...iss baar main maang nai rahi hoon, mujhe mera haq...meri mohabbat chahiye!! Main apne Asad ko paa kar rahungi...chahe iss baar aap mujhe kitna bhi todne ki koshish karein...main nai jhukungi!! Main aapse bas ek baat kehna chahti hoon...agar aap ne Asad ko meri kismat mein nai likha hai toh likh dijiye...main unhe wapis apni zindagi mein zaroor laungi!!"

By the time Zoya finished, she had tears in her eyes...not because she was afraid but she was trying to wash away her pain and the insecurities she had...she had fought with her Allah Miyaan for the first time and like a small kid, she wished that when her innocent prayers had not worked...her threats will work definitely.

Feeling contented after pouring her heart out, she sighed in relief and walked towards the window. She looked out and saw that the dawn was breaking, engulfing the darkness of night with it. It somehow symbolized her own life...she got a feeling that God was giving her some indication that the darkness prevailing in her life will soon be replaced by the dawn of happiness. She looked up and blinked at her Allah Miyaan in thankfulness. She turned to look at Asad, he was still sleeping. She remembered how he has been very quite since she'd came back...he never reacted to her presence, the way he used to before...her eyes screamed for his one gaze...his one rare smile...those eyes which had captivated Zoya even before she met him in person, now held only pain and fear of loneliness...the glint in his eyes was nowhere to be seen...the only thing that comforted her was that he was not protesting at her living with him in a room...just that he was not at all speaking to her and was busy the whole day in his own world.

Zoya jerked out of her thoughts when she heard something shuffling behind her. She turned around and saw that Asad had got up and was trying to walk around in the darkness. She rushed upto him and just as she was holding his arm, he turned around and on seeing someone very close to him, he gasped and started moving back. Zoya looked at him confused for a minute and then she realized that her sudden movement has scared him. She extended her hand towards him and called for him softly.

"Asad...Asad...it's me...Zoya..."

"No...No!! Go away...go..." Asad threw whatever came in his hands. Zoya dodged them easily as they were some really unharmful things.

"Asad...I am Zoya...Asad...Asad!!" she tried talking to him but he has grown apprehensive and before Zoya could stop him, he was screaming and shouting at her to go away. He sat down in a corner and shrinked back as much as he can in fear. Hearing his voice, two of the ward boys came along with the nurse and tried holding his arms to tie him to the bed but Zoya went to the nurse and asked her to stop them...

"Please! Don't do this! Let him be free..."

"No! We can't risk that. If he tries to harm anyone or himself...then?"

"No!! My Asad is not like that...I am there with him. He'll not do anything...please!!"

Azaad was luckily on his rounds and he heard the commotion and came running towards Asad's room. Zoya ran to him and folded her hands in front of him, "Azaad! Please...don't let them treat Asad like that...he will not like it...he will not harm anyone, I assure you...please!!" she bitterly cried and Azaad melted seeing her state. He dismissed the staff with a flick of his hand and tapped Zoya's shoulder, motioning her to go and take care of Asad. He moved out but deliberately stood outside, peeping in to see how Asad reacted to her.

Zoya nervously approached Asad who was curled up on his bed, engulfing himself in the envelope of his own arms. He was terribly shaking and Zoya couldn't see him like that. She sped up and sat down beside him, he curled more in fear of being maltreated. She gently held his shoulder and turned him around...he closed his eyes in fear but Zoya gently blew on his eyes...he frowned and then opened his eyes. As soon as he opened them, he drowned into the love and care that she held for him...in her eyes. She caressed his cheek and wiped away his tears... ran down her hands up and down on his arms...to calm him.

"No one will harm you Asad...you understand? I am here...koi nai aayega aapke paas..."

Asad just sat there blankly while Zoya cooed to him and caressed his hand and back. He had calmed down to an extent and Zoya tried to get up to bring him water. He drank it by her hand...which made Zoya elated...he had accepted something from her consciously. She smiled at him but he didn't, Zoya didn't mind...much of a progress for a day. She just laid him down and covered him. She patted his head and her attention moved towards his bandaged head..."What is it for?" she thought to herself. She looked at him...the worry lines on his forehead tugged at her heart...she smoothed them with her caresses and kissed his forehead. He just squirmed with his eyes closed and feeling at peace...slowly drifted back to sleep.

Zoya came out checking after umpteenth time that Asad was asleep. She went to Azaad's cabin and found him sitting with his head in his hands.

"Azaad?" Zoya called out.

He looked up at her and smiled," You are the one for him Zoya!! Only you can bring him out of that dangerous hell that he's trapped in!!"

Zoya gave him a confused look but he continued speaking, "As a doctor, I couldn't leave you with him when he was having a troubled time, so I was just standing and observing you two...how you calmed him and how he was very stable in your presence."

"I will be with him forever!"

"That's what I want to talk to you about!!"

"What?"

"Zoya you can't live here. I mean...um...woh...I mean...you are a relative and we usually don't allow them to stay for so long. You are here because I have allowed you unofficially. But only staff members can stay here not outsiders. So I think you have to trust us and leave him here. I assure you that he'll be fine. You can come and spend time with him in days but at night you've to leave."

"Leave him??"

"Yes...errm...for a while..."

"NO!! How can I leave him? Do you even realize that whatever he's going through is because I had left him that day!! I can't repeat that mistake!! Main kahin nai jaungi..."

"But..."

Before Azaad could complete his sentence, Zoya had marched out of his cabin and he sighed in frustration.

FEW HOURS LATER:

Zoya and Dilshad walked in to Azaad's cabin once again to find Haseena and Najma sitting there too. Zoya looked to Dilshad and nodded her head in a no.

Azaad spoke up looking at a distressed Zoya, "Look Zoya, I am sorry for what I said but it was not on my behalf. I am an employee here and that's why I am not allowed to break the rules. But seeing you and Asad...even I don't have the heart to separate you two!! I can work out something...can we talk now?"

Zoya nodded a yes and Azaad motioned her to sit down. She obliged and glared at him continuosly. "What do you want?" she asked, being an impatient person she was.

"See! You can stay here on one condition...you have to work here."

"What?" Dilshad gasped.

"What would I have to do?" Zoya asked, ignoring Dilshad's worried looks.

"I know that you are a Masters in Computers...so I'll look for something like that...so that you can live in staff quarters right here and at nights, well...umm...we can manage that much!!" Azaad explained.

Zoya looked at him in awe,"Thanks Azaad! I will always be indebted to you. Thanks for doing this for me and Asad."

"Zoya it is not so easy as it looks...you have to work here and there's so much to do...and then you will have to take care of Asad too...will you be able to manage it?"

"Yes! If it is for Asad...I'll do anything!" Zoya announced.

Dilshad was happy on one hand but she was also worried about how will Zoya cope up with so much stress. She walked upto her and put her hand on her head...caressing it...blessing her like a mother would...giving her the strength that she needed. Zoya hugged her tightly and sobbed in her embrace. Dilshad mumbled to her, "You will win Zoya...you will get your Asad...our Asad back! Beta, I am with you...I will try to take care of Asad in your absence."

Zoya looked at her with regard and gratefulness. In turn Dilshad squeezed her hands and told her to go back to Asad as it was the time for his medicines. Zoya rushed towards the door but not before looking towards Azaad and mouthing thanks to him.

IN THE EVENING:

Zoya was sitting besides Asad and trying to talk to him but the man was being extremely un-cooperative and didn't even spare her a glance. Just then the nurse came in and started speaking to Zoya on her own accord, "You are trying too hard...but he won't speak...I have seen so many patients like him. They don't speak, they just keep themselves aloof and confined inside the closed walls."

"He talked to me...he went out with me...but it was me who ruined everything...but now I'll mend him again. It's tough I know...but he will be the Asad whom I fell in love with."

"I seriously wish that you succeed..."

"Why is his head bandaged? Did he hurt himself?" Zoya asked.

The nurse looked at her, astonished and then turned to Asad. She kept looking at him for a while before speaking again, "Didn't doctor tell you about this?"

"No!" Zoya spoke in a low voice, fearing that it is something that'll again take away her peace.

"He is in a stressful condition and some of such people pluck out their own hairs...he did so! To prevent him from doing so and to reduce the risk of infection, we bandaged his head."

Zoya gasped in horror and her eyes watered thinking of the pain Asad had gone through.she held his hand in hers softly and drew imaginary circles at the back. She asked in teary voice, "Can I change his bandage today?"

The nurse looked at her condition and nodded in affirmation, handing her all the requirements and left the room. Zoya kept the things aside and sat in front of Asad, who bowed his head to avoid eye-contact with her. She wiped her tears and put her finger below his chin, drawing it up and smiling at him...but he just blinked his eyes.

Zoya dealt with his whimpering while trying to remove his bandage and what she saw, once done made her heart reach out for him, once again... dried stains of blood were seen amongst his once lovely hairs. Once lovely?? You may ask...yes! because he had plucked his hairs and they were in a bad shape...Zoya cried at his plight, running her fingers over his bruised scalp. She missed the feeling of those silky locks that caressed her fingers when she had ruffled his hairs before. She calmed herself down somehow and laid his head down in her lap. She caressed his head again and again while ruffling his remaining hairs in between...she wiped the blood stains on his head with warm water...wincing as he winced and blowing air to soothe his pain. She cleaned his every hair...every bruise...every nook and bandaged his head again. She was exhausted by the time the task ended and she slipped back towards the headboard and slept off while caressing Asad's head. Content and calm, Asad himself dozed off quite easily.

TWO DAYS LATER:

Zoya finished her morning chores and got ready for joining her new job. She got a job in the administrative block of the rehab centre. It wasn't only this thing that made her feel happy today...it was the new chapter that she was going to write on the pages of hers and Asad's story...She remembered her conversation with Azaad a day back...

"Zoya I already said that only you can heal him...now that you are here forever...we can start with his treatment."

"Treatment? Will he have to undergo electric shocks?" Zoya asked nervously.

"No! Not at all!! His condition doesn't require that...he just needs love, care and soft attention...someone to hold him in his fears...this is what we call psychotherapy. You have to be his therapist...because at this stage he is responding only to you."

"Oh! Okay...I will try my best..." she concluded.

FLASHBACK ENDS...

Zoya looked lovingly at Asad. He was sitting, hugging his knees to himself...indulged in his favourite pastime...staring into nothing-ness. She slowly walked upto him and sat down besides him...lest she scared him like all the previous times. She held his hand and intertwined her fingers with his. He showed no acknowledgement...but that was not what Zoya wanted...she just wanted to feel him...his presence. She knew it in herself that his one touch will make her strong and work magic on her troubled insides. As much as she was fearing the result of this whole therapy-thing, she was happy that Allah has chosen her for bringing Asad out of his miseries. Unknowingly, deep inside, she had promised herself that she was ready to submerge herself into his needs...she was all set to give herself completely to him and his needs. SHE WAS READY TO HEAL HIM!!

Zoya gently tugged at his hand and Asad looked at her. She smiled and made him stand. She held him around his waist. He squirmed...she caressed his arms...he pacified more or less. She walked with him upto the window and they sat down...still their hands in each others embrace. She had already adjusted the couch such that they were able to see the beautiful view of outside...the cool morning breeze hit their faces intermittently and Asad's face...though pale, looked glowing under the first rays of morning sun. Zoya started speaking to him in soft voice, "Asad! You know...I love watching the nature's treasures...and I love mornings...everything is so bright and vibrant. I hope you like it as much as I do!!"

She talked and talked...halting in between to point out towards various flying birds...the colourful fragnant flowers and smiled generously at Asad. She didn't expect a reaction...as this was just a beginning...she really had to be patient.

TELL ME YOUR VIEWS...😳

I'LL UPDATE THE NEXT PART VERY SOON...

P.S: BUDDY MY PM ACCOUNT srashti21 FOR PMs...

DancingBell thumbnail

Edited by aksasya - 9 years ago
aarzoo50 thumbnail

ABI TO LOTS OF THREADS TO COME UP...Edited by aarzoo50 - 9 years ago
Tiaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Res
If i had such a script i would firat run to director. 😲
This is excellent yar πŸ‘
I have read only this chappy and feel like already sniffing.
God knows how my readers use to bear akl my emotional atyachar πŸ˜†
Poor them πŸ˜†
And shrash you did create a magic hwre.fab yar πŸ˜ƒ Edited by -TIARA - 9 years ago
aarzoo50 thumbnail
res
unres...
beautifully written update...
did i evr tell u that ua too good at writing emotions...
m feeling so bad for asad...
his being on mute mode is killing me more than zoya... sachi...
and zoya is broken but all determined to get back asad...
azaad is quite helping out there...
the bandage wala scene... aah... it hurt yar...
hope all vl b wel soon...
p.s... vn is humi making entry agn... mere ko uski yaad aarahi haiEdited by aarzoo50 - 9 years ago
aYASHIKA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congo for new thread srash πŸ₯³

Awesome update...
Fabulous work πŸ‘ ...
U potrait each emotion so beautifully...
Both are suffering so much 😭
My poor asad is in so much pain 😭
Azaad is such a nice person...he is helping out zoya in every possible way...
And that bandage wala scene... 😭 asad tried to hurt himself. . 😭
My poor babies are going through so much emotional turmoil 😭
Zoya is so determined to get her asad back..
Hope she will get succeed soon.
Zoya is his therapist too.
Beautiful. ..
Loved reading it..
Update soon..
Edited by aYASHIKA - 9 years ago
DancingBell thumbnail
THIS ONE FROM MOUMI...πŸ˜›

jas91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2