Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sexylicious. thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Summary of the week:
Jalal comes to Jodha's room to spend some quality time with her. They share am some cozy moments with each other and after that they fall asleep in each other's arms. Sharriffuddin on the meantime enters Jodha's room through the secret passage and sees AkDha. He moves away from there but Jalal gets up hearing a sound and so does Jodha. He discovers the secret tunnel. Sharriffudin escapes. Jalal is doubtful about him. On the other side Maham is dying. Jodha is abit irritated with Ruqqaiay dominating behaviour towards her and her children. Maham dies in Jalal's arm

Irritating scene:
Such a beautiful scene it was when AkDha were sleeping in each other's arms. But that sharriffu had to ruin it. Manner less 😡

Irritating character:
BEGUM E KHAAS 😡

Rating of the week:
8/10

AkDha scene and ashwini ❤️

We wanted more of Jodha's pregnancy.

Sexylicious. thumbnail
Active member:
rpeez

Active thread:
Audience reaction

By:divyavm

Sexylicious. thumbnail
VM:
Jodha VM
By:Padbear

Sexylicious. thumbnail
Ff:
Registan Ka Gulab

By:shahbhavini

AkDha scene of the week:
Jalal comes all worried towards Jodha. He is worried about her safety as someone barged into her room during midnight. He hugs her and tells her that from now on he will spend his nights with her. That scene was too good ❤️
Sexylicious. thumbnail
So it's just you and me 😆
Do there is no point in opening another sign up sheet because at the end of the day we both have to do all the sections.

Actually I don't mind doing it. It's actually fun.
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@tahni
yes its just u n me only
no use no one is really interested n as far as m free i also dnt hv any problem managing it
will post it in few hours really stressed n tired
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@tahni
lets keep it biweekly
we r getting less response on NLs so we also dnt need to post it weekly
Sexylicious. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amor.

@tahni
lets keep it biweekly
we r getting less response on NLs so we also dnt need to post it weekly

are we going to post this week or next week?
Sexylicious. thumbnail
Every other sections will be the same but the summary of the week😳

Summary of the week:
4 months passes by, everything goes smoothly and jodha's delivery date is just one month away. But in each heart there is fear of Maham's curse. Ruqqaiya takes Jodha outside Agra to meet a very professional Doctor on the return journey Jodha's palanquin falls and she delivers two sons. On the other hand Birbal enters the show and Jalal appoints him on the court after he manages to impress the Emperor.Jalal is extremely happy with his children and calls for a huge party. The Zakiya track is introduced and Jalal orders, with the help of Birbal, to demolish this rule. Jodha gives Hussain to Ruqqaiya and she is left heartbroken. Jalal consoles her as he understands her pain.
Sexylicious. thumbnail
I wanted to give this out for a long time.
winner signatures😳