Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
@tahni
can u fill for mehak's section
akdha scene
Sexylicious. thumbnail
AkDha scene of the week:
Jodha is in her room and Jalal makes an entry. Bakshi's delivery is going in and she is in pain. Jalal says I will stay with you during your delivery. Jodha denies. Jalal says I'm the shehehensha and I have the right to stay at that Time.❤️ the scene was done and exquisite and the best one of this week ❤️
Amor. thumbnail
thnx tahni n happy b'day partner 🤗
Sexylicious. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amor.

thnx tahni n happy b'day partner🤗

thanks di🤗
Sexylicious. thumbnail
My sections coming up after watch maha epi
Sexylicious. thumbnail
I'm so very sorry Khushi di for the late update.
As I have already mentioned once that I has to take mom to hospital. The problem is that she keeps fainting. Once she fainted 6 times in two hours. I have to take care of her 24/7 and fogey about sleep.

So the main point is that I'm sorry and I will try to be more regular. My sections coming up in 5 minutes. Bear with the size
Sexylicious. thumbnail
Summary of the week:
Ruqqaiya is envying the closeness of AkDha and is in fear of losing her Audha to Jodha who could be the Marium uz Zamani. The jealous begum goes to her husband Jalal and places her wish of adopting one of His and Jodha's baby after birth. The emperor is flabbergasted with the queen's absurd request and refuses immediately. Ruqqaiya being herself, didn't let go. She pursued Jodha in front of the court to give her one of her children. Jodha happily agrees. Ruqqaiya has something evil in mind. Doctors inform that Maham is going to die. Jodha goes to visit her.

Irritating scene:
Ruqqaiya becomes emotional, actually pretends to be in front of Jodha, so that She can touch her motherly emotions and give her a child of hers

Irritating character:
Begum e Khaas 😡

Ratings of the week:
7/10
Tedha Jalal ❤️

Message to makers:
Stop with all the baccha giving track!

Sexylicious. thumbnail
Active member:
Mandyg

Active thread:
Ragamallika of Jodha akbar

VM
Suno na sang Marr marr

FF
It's not just a passionate affair
Amor. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Tahniat..

I'm so very sorry Khushi di for the late update.
As I have already mentioned once that I has to take mom to hospital. The problem is that she keeps fainting. Once she fainted 6 times in two hours. I have to take care of her 24/7 and fogey about sleep.

So the main point is that I'm sorry and I will try to be more regular. My sections coming up in 5 minutes. Bear with the size

are its ok dnt be srry dear mum is more imp than this nl
tk cre of her
Sexylicious. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amor.

are its ok dnt be srry dear mum is more imp than this nl
tk cre of her

but posted my sections 😳