Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: aarwen

Episode 263

lovely moment

There is something extremely and indescribably touching to see ASR, who was till not too long ago a cynical jaded man, dream about the girl he loves.. A man who a few months ago wanted to have nothing to do with the emotion called love. so right... totally touching. Who had been tormented at the idea that a girl right out of nowhere could cause upheaval in his life. He was determined that no girl could make a difference in his life. A man who even more recently was but a jilted lover and fiercely protective brother. And here he sat completely worn out, tied in ropes, with his heart still soaring at the sight of the girl he knew could not possibly be there in front of him.

His eyelids blinked open and the tired eyes came into focus. The eyebrows constricted in a fleeting frown as he registered who was before him. Kneeling in front of him was the face he longed to see, of the very girl he longed to be with. His wife. "Khushi" his incredulous relieved whisper out loud... She sat kneeling in front of him. A determined unwavering expression adorned those beautiful features tonight. The face that has unknowingly arrested his attention so many times in the past. The face he yearns to see right now. that was the thing, how badly he wanted to see her... and she him.

The camera pans and reality sinks in. A man physically restrained in a dull sodden shirt, lovely description... and still looking ddg despite it πŸ˜³ bound to a chair, limp hands.. such attention to detail in the frame, in the pose of the actor in this frame.. And on the dusty floor of that warehouse where he is being held captive, they created this environment almost perfectly... now why did i write that almost... it was perfect, better in fact than shantivan and gh really... something so gritty and real about it.

opposite him sits a woman. Long black hair cascading down her shoulders.. Flowy Chiffon anarkali in bright colors.. His mind conjured an image of her which matched how she looked when he had confessed the all important all encompassing truth of their existence.. He loved her.. Her back erect, alert, the woman leans towards the man, almost drawn into him. The wind plays with her hair and as he drinks her in even in his exhaustion he can't help smile in wonder. Khushi?

His hand stretched out to reach her. But both look down at the rope that restrains him. A strange disturbing helplessness as he stares at his inability to break free. And a glistening heartbreaking tear makes its way down her cheek. A tear had travelled the same path when she had heard.. He loved her.. Her eyes move back up to him. For now he relinquishes the fight against his restrains. Perhaps it did not matter that he could not physically touch her. For now she was here.. Khushi sach mein tum ho? A childlike innocent surrender in that question. Why does it take me back to the night when he stood looking at the galaxy full of twinkling stars and had asked her about his mother.. "Kya wo sach mein taare ban jaate hai?" Was it this belief that had sown gradually, but steadily within him thanks to the presence of this girl? And was that the very same belief that made it possible to dream about her today? He smiles.. He thought it was all just a dream.. okay, just there below is mine... and the word "sach" took me staright to the stars too...

If it was the making artist who deserves credit for Barun's look then how did the same artist not able to make this man look good in the last few tracks of the show? maybe the makeup guy left too.

Her fingers are still outstretched holding onto thin air that lay between their two separate bodies. They may be apart, but their souls have long since merged into one being.. With infinite care her hand raised to stroke his hair and rest on his cheek. Those chiseled immaculate cheek bones that once were unblemished in glory are covered in grime and sweat today.  He had completed this same gesture many times before. But she.. when had she really got a chance to show her love? On holi in an inebriated state she had cupped his face and showered him with love in the surreal way only a young girl in love for the very first time could do. He could not let himself fall for that even thought his heart repeatedly reminded him of that trusting guileless moment. Maybe subconsciously he remembered that gesture. He felt safe when she held him this way. His cheek angled itself closer as he nuzzled into her hand.. felt safe... yeah... nice thought... when she cradled him with her touch, a part of him always vulnerable, felt strong maybe... curious how two people complement and support each other, in the nooks and crannies within.

I notice his face was trusting, relaxed as if her presence meant he no longer needed to fight. Everything was going to be alright. Her face on the other hand seems all grown up tonight. A woman taking care of her man. Perhaps he needs her strength for a few minutes while he lets go and indulges in the safety of a fantasy.  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ But just like that night with the stars when she had not been able to tell him a lie, today tenderly she lets him know it is his dream. The wretchedness returns in those hollow eyes as her image dissolves. The few seconds of coveted interlude he allowed himself fade away with it. The hand all this while had remained outstretched, straining to hold her.. The soothing noise of the wind is replaced by the unnerving crackling of electric pulse..

He cannot bear it. Before our very eyes we see this man breaking down. His palm clenches hard and you don't think it is anything except his despair.. till he turns over that hand and slowly the fingers start to open. Within it lies what treasure.. His girl's very essence.. A single trinket.. a relic of the pom poms that were part of all her dresses. That bobbled merrily whenever she went. It had followed Arnavji. It had refused to be left behind. Not willing to stay apart from him, it had come with him to keep him company in the darkest loneliest hour..  Sometimes it was a very significant key, mannat ki chabhi, sometimes those precious pearls, sometimes a priceless anklet, her amma's payal, always it felt like the whole universe had conspired to ensure these two would remain together. Now when they had finally admitted to themseleves that they did want to be together forever, they had been forced apart. Today an inconsequential almost silly looking pink piece of bauble connected her securely to him. It was this absolutely wondrous thing called love that IPK got right each time. so true... they may botch it elsewhere but almost never here. only that paternity test by khushi, and her bringing back shyam... hiccups, but from asr's end... even amid atrocious tracks, the note is right. and aspirational to the core.

How must the man feel.. when he remembers she had tried valiantly desperately to stop him from leaving. He had disregarded her truth, rejected her attempts.. Left her torn weeping alone in a crowded airport as he resolutely walked away from her..  His wife who had stayed up all night taking care of him .. Been mad with worry about him when he was only slightly ill.. She had held onto him and not let him fall.. And he had flung their framed photograph onto the road in anger.. the glass had cracked into a million pieces, just like the heart of the girl he had accused of being characterless.. Even then she had tried to let him know she cared and he had not given her a chance to explain.. Only gotten angrier and harsher at her.. When he had her hand in his he had wretched himself free. Now what would he not give to have that same hand safely tucked in his?

He had turned in the airport to go back to her, but what if it was too late now? He had let her know he loved her, but what if he never saw her again? How would she survive without him? How would her smile return? What could he do? Why were things this messed up? Oh if only I knew all the questions that he must ask himself as he closed his eyes in what felt like soul searing grief to me. A man whose happy dream of love shatters yet again.

beautiful one, rhea... even as i saw the episode, i could almost hear khushi, can you hear me? amazing how in this tiny appearance that lasted a couple of minutes, the entire episode seemed to get buoyed up. or at least there was something to see. i think to be really powerful as an actor, for the moment when the camera rolls one has to simply discard all else and believe in the character, the story... no matter how weird or strange or ridiculous it may feel. vishwaas seems to be the key... no need to resist, just give in and get there. i think barun has an astonishing facility to do just that... no matter how casual and here and now he sounds when he is off screen. a fabulous quality in his acting, for me. who would have thought asr could speak so softly, almost weakly and still remain khadoos laad gov asr, yet he was asr all through.

please see my comments in blue. thanks for a heartfelt, intense take... those minutes deserved it.

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Really nice indi😊

Loved the way you have described  it in two contrast scenes...but as this is what we are going to...telepathy so the intensity should emerge with strong emotions but if you remember during Shyam's putting ring on her ..that night Khushi was going through with that and he was feeling all sorts of emotions within and today she is doing the same ...

My comments are in between

thanks so much, faiqa...
yes, you are right, there was always a hint at them feeling things together... a connection... right from that moment when her eyes closed and his opened, it was indicated and grew very strong post diwali, even before... a sensing of each other though neither seeks it...

i love the whole telepathy, extra sensory perception of each other thing... i think when our feelings are involved completely this does tend to happen.

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Episode-256

Khushi looks derelict submerged in undecipherable grief. Arnav's thought swirls around her mind.Though she is trying to occupy herself in work but she doesn't forget to check her phone every now and then, expecting Arnav's call. Anjali who is really worried for Khushi comes to her room to comfort her. khushi again breaks down in front of her. she hugs Anjali and tears streams down from her eyes redundantly. Without him she is getting crazy every day. A deluge of emotions encompass her heart. To alleviate her mood Anjali jests her that she is already a bit crazy. When she gets more upset Anjali apologizes. Khushi tells her that she doesn't know what's happening with her. She misses him everywhere, in every moment. This room, the kitchen, jalebi and his plants what is also getting lifeless without him. Her eyes are swirling with emotions too deep for her to perfectly fathom and thoughts too complex for her to unravel.

Anjali cares her cheek lovingly and tells her that chottey is very lucky to get a life partner like her who cares him so much, perhaps more than her. She tries to lessen her tension by saying that he messaged her after reaching London. That means he is fine. If Khushi is still tensed then she can call him. Anajlai calls at Arnav's number. He doesn't pick her call but the voice mail plays.

"hi this is Arnav singh Raizada. I'm busy in the meeting right now. please leave a message after the beep"

Anjali left a message for him, why he didn't call Khushi. he must call her as soon as his meeting ends.

Anjali tells Khushi the reason of her disquietude, cause she loves Arnav immensely.  it's not a moment of tension  but a very happy moment for her.

Mami finally teaches Babli a lesson. Babli came to Akash's room to check whether Payal got rebuked for burning the shirt or not. Cause a while ago she laid down the hot iron on Akash's shirt, so the shirt gets burnt and Payal get scolded. When she sees everything looks fine between Payal and Akash, she gets ambiguous. mami comes there and asks about her wariness. She shows her misdeed what masala mama recorded in his camcorder. Mami quips,

"Dekhne mein small wonder, but itna bara blunder hello hi, bye bye."

Babli is in compunction now. She tells mami, how she sent Payal in her room and concocted to get Payal scolded. Mami wants to know the reason of her malevolence for payal. Babli tells her that since Payal came Akash is not paying enough attention to her and she thinks he doesn't love her like before, only loves Payal.

Payal intervenes right them. She brought milk for Babli. When she sees her crestfallen face, she becomes worried and asks her what's wrong. Masala mama shows Payal her cut pics. Before Payal can react, mami berates her to get out from the room.

While leaving the room, Babli runs to Payal and stops her. In contrition she tells her everything about her misdeed. Mami already admonishes Payal not to say anything to Babli.

How could mami thought that such a nave and nice girl like Payal can scold anybody!  She nicely makes her understand that she must not think that Akash's love lessened for her. He is always her Mr.A and remains so forever. No one ever can replace such an adorable girl's place in his life. But Babli is afraid; Akash will be upset if he comes to know about this matter. Payal assures her that it will remain a secret between them forever.

There are mlange of doubts and worries spurting and crackling in her mind's cauldron for not getting Arnav's call. Khushi anticipates, he may enrage after getting Anjali's message and can assume, Khushi must've complained Anjali against him. She thinks to call him. She consternates again to see his message. It's not palatable that he messaged her! He never messaged her before. Right then she gets a call from him. But the line has been cut before she hears anything. She calls him back and the same message played again, that he is in meeting. She wonders how cum his meeting didn't finish yet. It's so late at night. An impregnable fear engulfs her heart. you do feel for khushi and your writing always shows that. a touching take.

credt goes to tumblr

"aap agaya."

Khushi wakes up from sleep in a jolt. Her handsome prince  😳 is lying on the chaise and slowly turns towards her. his eyes are murky with love and tenderness. Along with Khushi my heart also did somersault to see the handsome visage after a while. A frisson of excitement runs down her body. She turns on the light in merriment, but the man vanished. She becomes woebegone again. She can't fathom what is real and what is her dream! she again calls him and the same messaged played again. It's 4:00 in the morning and in London must be 11:30, then how cum he is still in the meeting! Her demented mind throws her in ambiguity again. 

Pause: when the episode was first aired I really wished if he would've come back. I remember some crazy fan girls sent hate mail to treasurywala to snatch away our Arnav. I know it was very unethical and I can't support this kind of act, but I sure can understand their feelings. It proves how much his fans love him and I guess no other celebrity does have such pagal fandom. And everything is fair in love and war right? πŸ€£ we are all slightly lunatic.

Two guys from AR's London office are also tensed for ASR. Everybody checked in the hotel, except him. He never did such thing before and it was an important conference as well. Another guy confirmed that he even didn't board the plane. They are also precarious; where did he go?

Khushi is traipsing slowly across the hall. She looks so decadent as if everything bereaved from her life. She brought tea for nani. She is so immersed in her thought that she doesn't hear that nani is telling her she is already having her tea.  Khushi  comes back from her trance when nani beckoned her twice. She apologizes to nani for not hearing her. nani can understand her restless mind. When she asks her if is she fine, she gets emotional and she scurries fast towards her room. After Arnav left, it's arduous for her to be happy. . Anjali also gets tensed to see her like this.

Shyam contrived another dirty ploy to come close to Khushi. When he finds his shower is not working he goes to Khushi's room to take shower. Though Anjali suggested him to go to any other room, but the creep denied making all lame excuses. As soon as Anjali told him to use Arnav's bathroom he accepted it enthusiastically.

After taking shower in Arnav's bathroom, he waits for Khushi to come in. His bare body disgusted me. it feels a complete anarchy in the house during ASR's absence. anarchy. great word. sure does feel like that.

When Khushi enters the room, he starts to flirt with her. Khushi gets  tremulous in anger to see him in her room or moreover without shirt. She asks him how dare he came to her room like this! He banters, as her Arnavji is not at home, he is here to fill his blank. Khushi's anger spirals towards zenith to hear his sick thought. He again jeers her, "there shouldn't be any difference whether he is here or not, rather it should affect your married life."

Khushi can't bear his insinuation and his nasty words any more. she tells him with contempt to get out from her room.

"you didn't say warna."  He replies with a sardonic smile.

Khushi again tells him grimly to go out from her room right then. shyam stoops more low and tells her that he still can be her choice, once upon a time he was her choice.

humari kamzori, apki yeh gusse bhare acke...my weakness is your eyes filled with anger. When do you look at Arnav with such glance?"

Khushi's anger pulsates more.

"Apni gandi jaban se unka naam bhi nahi lenga...don't utter his name from your filthy mouth"  Khushi rebukes him with gritted teeth.

"not him, I'm talking about your look. And really khushiji, your this look embedded in my heart."

Shyam's effrontery is getting unbearable. I wish without thinking the consequence if Khushi could divulge his nasty face what he veneered from the family..

plz ignore typos and mistakes.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVvAZOV8WfE[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVvAZOV8WfE

credit goes to the maker

hi sohara,
enjoyed as usual... that shyam should be slapped, not once or twice but by the whole mohalla and many times. disgusting. i totally disagreed with this way of writing...

have commented in blue, do take a look. missing asr. can't bear to watch khushi in this state.
you describe her state of mind so beautifully... makes me feel for her...
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Episode 265

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKP_HRYbrrg[/YOUTUBE]

First Telecast Thursday ,31st May 2012

Full episode links

Thanks, Katelyn,for all the links. 

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 261/262

both episodes seemed quite rudderless. dashing off into the events of the day without much thought or beauty.

and c'mon of course i get why she is wearing that utterly bizarre outfit to be bond... chori ke khatir banarasi saree how to wear, haan?

alas, despite all the mano fix, episode lacklustre, directionless.

she rewinded and as he came into frame, rabba ve  faded up. it was a sad sad moment. khushi reacted to the sight of the man she loved, who had told her "woh baat," a tender scene, her face went vulnerable, she touched the screen, her arnav ji, she so needed to know he was ok. manorama felt the emotions of thsi young woman she had tricked and loathed and decided to call phatti saree. she put her hand on her shoulder in mpathy.. but the moment khsuhi took note of that,s he pretended to be dusting soemthing off her shoulder. lovely character note. and moment. yeah, the two mad bahus of teh raiozada fam, the two not upper class girls with their sense of love and family were in that instant on the same side suddenly. an ipk touch to teh delving into the unpredictable shades in manorama raizada's character.

Completely agree with your thoughts on all the random lack luster stuff happening in these episodes. Plus Khushi almost gave away the game in front of Shayam a couple of times. And Shyam is portrayed as this super intelligent know-it-all being who sniffs and senses stuff. The lightness they tried to inject with detective bond mamiji did not sit well with me. Arnav Singh Raizada has been kidnapped and that in my opinion needs serious treatment. Sure the inbhestigason can be shown with a fun adventurous element , but that did not work out in the format they tried. And they did seem to be trying out various stuff in an attempt to understand what would work. Sometimes Khushi was a crying mess, sometimes forced up beat behaviour.. Yes they did not know what the audience would want now that ASR was not going to show up on their television screens.

For that last scene. Really like your observation. Aah one household with two mad middil cilass bahuriyas.. lovely..

But personally for me the scene was too cliche. Maybe was already numbed by the lifeless treatment of the two episodes so this also failed to grip me. What I felt was that it was all too out there. IPK manages to do this emotion stuff with much more subtlety. When I compare Khushi's expression as her hand stretched towards that age old monitor screen to other times when she has reached out knowingly unknowingly towards Arnavji this fell way short. The premise was sweet and what they wanted to show came across. I just have a vague feeling it could have been portrayed in a much more novel underplayed way if someone tried harder. Completely my view of the scene.. wanted to share with you..
indi52 thumbnail
^^^

rhea,

thanks for reading... ah there was just about nothing in these two episodes... and i absolutely agree with you, this was not the place to go ha ha funny. asr is kidnapped. no one should be running around in autos. and a terrible lack of understanding of khushi's feelings, a flat portrayal of worry and tension...

i looked carefully to see if anything made a bit of an impression... the last bit between kkg and mano with the pretending not to care seemed to have a little something... but yeah, that was because the rest of the topography was eerily barren.

i wonder why these lapses started to happen so frequently.

in the last year, star plus has emerged even stronger in terms of trp and all other numbers measuring achannel... i know how i can't sit through even one of the shows. not. one. yet they are number one... there seemed to be excessive chest thumping at the got up star parivar awards,w hich i watched for all of 5 minutes before i really had to turn off the tv. it doesn't surprise me any longer that no one at star plus cared about ipk... it was too fine and too troublesome for them. there was real acting, real writing, real love from fans... not the ra ra fake bludgeon all with the fare element they seem to favour.

no one cares about quality anymore... just numbers.

in the middle of that, suddenly to get something that moves you again and again... i am still astonished.
indi52 thumbnail
sohara,

thanks so so much for reading my 258 and the introduction...

glad you enjoyed.

yes, barun is a natural actor. pretty rare too. i have heard that sanaya interview once a long time ago. the way she responds to his acting, she really doesn't to others' it is fairly obvious.

barun, for all his horsing around and lightness, has an ability to completely believe the character he portrays when camera rolls, no matter how strange the writing may be or the moment... and that makes everything feel real, alive... it's a qulaity i can't always put words to... his words are not perfectly enunciated at times, but he gets so into the character, nothing matters.

i miss this terribly on screen. just terribly.

Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: indi52

beautiful one, rhea... even as i saw the episode, i could almost hear khushi, can you hear me? amazing how in this tiny appearance that lasted a couple of minutes, the entire episode seemed to get buoyed up. or at least there was something to see. i think to be really powerful as an actor, for the moment when the camera rolls one has to simply discard all else and believe in the character, the story... no matter how weird or strange or ridiculous it may feel. vishwaas seems to be the key... no need to resist, just give in and get there. i think barun has an astonishing facility to do just that... no matter how casual and here and now he sounds when he is off screen. a fabulous quality in his acting, for me. who would have thought asr could speak so softly, almost weakly and still remain khadoos laad gov asr, yet he was asr all through. 

please see my comments in blue. thanks for a heartfelt, intense take... those minutes deserved it.

Thank you for liking Indi di πŸ˜³ . I read yours. Looks like we saw things with the same eye..or maybe the same heart.. Will comment separately...stars.. ye telepathy bhi na.. uff.. where all you get to see it..

a part of him always vulnerable, felt strong maybe

even amid atrocious tracks, the note is right. and aspirational to the core.

Very insightful comments. For someone who has been hurt too many times to actually trust another, let control go and submit to another, allow himself to be taken care of. Perhaps even deep within like it. yes, he has someone whom he can call his very own. who loves him. whom he loves. must give him strength that thought. And moreover she likes him as person. that's a nice thing to have, you know. very underrated in love. definitely not neccessary but more like an added benefit. I feel its nice to like the person you love. okay am rambling..

Yes I always felt his character specially the love he has for his jhalli girl has an aspirational quality. And whether he was the complex angry young man just starting to fall in love or the slightly subdued indulgent husband you would still aspire to be him. he was forthright and spoke sense when he talked to her, always ,even during Mrs india. 
Edited by aarwen - 9 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=sohara]

n the wake of this realization, there raged a tempest in her mind, which impended to throw thoughts, values, morality, emotions and every thing else that stood in it's meander, into a chaos. Only one thought, reigned supreme over the inner conflict ravaged landscape..."I can't live without you."

/QUOTE]

Sohara, lovely take. and you nailed the essence up there above.
For both of them, Love or hate, either couldn't ignore the other, indifference which is more abrasive than hatred.
Thanks for sharing those gorgeous gifs.
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Episode-256

credt goes to tumblr

"aap agaya."

After taking shower in Arnav's bathroom, he waits for Khushi to come in. His bare body disgusted me. it feels a complete anarchy in the house during ASR's absence. When Khushi enters the room, he starts to flirt with her. Khushi gets  tremulous in anger to see him in her room or moreover without shirt. She asks him how dare he came to her room like this! He banters, as her Arnavji is not at home, he is here to fill his blank. Khushi's anger spirals towards zenith to hear his sick thought. He again jeers her, "there shouldn't be any difference whether he is here or not, rather it should affect your married life."

Sohara,  brilliant observation that in red. Truly anarchy, No  basic decency. who would send, OK with husband taking shower in bro's room in his absence? You know what made this track worse? One is ofcourse we all missed that man terribly.. and to add insult to the injury the blatant filth filling up our screens in scenes like these and later when Khushi deliberately goes close to him as a strategy!!??
Thank you for sharing all the beautiful gifs and vms. Loved that "aaj jaane ki zid na karo" for the airport one, super apt.
I realize that there is n't any song left from recent times in making vms for these two. You name it and you have it as arnav- Khushi vm. I thought that was some thing..