Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kritash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
really loved it.
superb.
one of the best updates. in all these 40 chapters there were many moments where you excelled by narrating a beautiful scene.
i feel this FF is completely different and one of your best writings.
fantastic and fabulous.
angelasweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
MIND BLOWING UPDATE👏👏
HATS OFF TO YOU😊👏
THANKS FOR PM DEAR😊
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Wonderful updates loved it
amira039.303 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
That was an awesome update! I'm so glad that khushi was there to comfort arnav. I wonder why arnav is still keeping that distance? Is it the guilt or is he waiting for khushi to say something? I just wish he would move forward but I guess after what happened between them it would take time for them to get over it. Khushi's detachment from the baby is sad and even though I hate the fact she has been rapd and the fact that she is pregnant because of that incident I can't help but feel bad for the baby. I just hope that the baby doesn't have to go through the consequences of its father's sins for no fault of its own... That was an amazing update. I just wish khushi would talk toarnav like she is now and help him move forward. Thanks for the pm and pls update soon.
roshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
beautiful update loved it i have feeling khushi will cum to know bout her baby thruth soon that adi is father not asr poor girl cant connect to baby as if her heart know sumthing is not write asr meeting with his mother was really emotional 
Parii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Superb
When will Khushi come to know about the truth
lin2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
omg...how can u express soomany emotns just by writg...incredible...i must say one of the best writer i evr see in IF...:)))...u creatd such beautiful charectrs which shows how to live a life with wat u have...rathr than cryg on ur fate..:))
first of all for creatg...the great Arnav Singh Raizada...he know he'll have to live with a baby who will always remind him of that dreadful night...but only 4 his love,his khushi he's tryg to forget that truth...i think he already acceptd that baby...hats off 4 creatg such an amazg charectr...love him...:)...
 i think khushi will get to knw abt the truth very soon...bit by bit she's suspectg things...n its surprisg 2 know she's not at all affectd with the baby...may be more than khushi..arnav will be attached with that baby...:)

diyadivya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Another HEART-RENDING updt

I cant believe deena stepped bk... Hw cud she... Her gd fr ntg father has ruined her life n stil she doesn't wanna stand up n fight.. nk s rt she is not fit fr d role... well not all are Mrs. Khushi Arnav singh Raizada.

Ms Posy is not wiiling to visit her doc... she s making up xcuses fr nt visiting doc...

Khushi n her mood swings poor arnav, he kept a count on her crying... oh khushi plz shw sum mercy on ur hubby poor lad... And no matter what he makes sure khushi craving's are satisfied...

Are we going to rava ladoo or stethescope? - seriously... oh khushi itz ASR u r dealing vth n u bng his wife he wud nt compromise on anything and definitely not vn u r pregnant.

He will never understand what it takes to be pregnant. She raised her eyebrows looking at the scorching sky, I never asked you anything but in next lifetime, make him woman and I the manly man. And he should get pregnant with my 10kids, actually no, double the count if you can. But You better fulfill this one request. 

I wonder how do u cum up vth dese lines...

How about we triple it! He smirked - hilarious

Y khushi doesn't feel baby kicks... n arnav he s a proud father already... More than khushi itz arnav who is more attached to d baby...i wonder wt happens vn khushi wud knw d truth...

Hope arnav helps khushi to cum out of d the guilt khushi s facing

Fu*king 9th time! Arnav sprang up on his feet and next min he was by her side.Khushi it was a joke. J.O.K.E. There is no need to cry.

Mood swings ka asar hai arnav zara sambhal ke

Kanjoos🤣

Only Khushi Singh Raizada can deal with such kadoos hard nut called ASR.- dats universal truth

Loved dr modern romance...oh hw much I love these nahi chahiye scenes...hoped arnav wud kiss her

You were supposed to blush dammit!- she did blush arnav unknown to u☺️

Love d ways arnav transforms khushi frm sad 2 fiesty

Arnav's idea was fab... Im hoping khushi does giv dis a thought n take arnav's help

Loved d huggie scenes... found it adorable🤗

Arnav's confrontation abt him meeting hs mother n khushi standing strong fr arnav n saying js these seven words I am with you all the way... these small gestures in arhi's life are enough fr dr bond to grow stronger day by day

In 24th updt khushi said to arnav Talk to me, make me part of it. - well today arnav once again proved khushi  by making her a part of his past

Whatever might be the consequences itz shame on a women who let her child of one day throw into a garbage...vth no mistake of his/her...

Itz heart wrenching to see and listen to arnav vn he was speaking too his mother...

That belongs to me! - TAVEEZ ... what can I say this is the most important aspect of arhi's life which held them close to each other

I pity you from the bottom of my heart for losing someone like him, who could have brought the entire world to your feet, had you showered one blessing upon him. Just one would have made difference. Anyway I owe you a thanks...for this...she pointed to the taveez, Thank you Ma'm for leaving this with him, without which I dont think I would have made or met my life. 

he crawled over and rested his head on her chest, with fresh pool of tears brimming in his eyes.  

She wrapped her arm around his shoulder and held him close to her heart, in effort to relieve him of all the pain. - first step towards arhi's new beginning❤️

Why is s*x so important in a relation that they forget the consequences?Why do people act on something they cant live upto their decision. How could they leave a day child in trash Posy? How could they be so merciless? What right do they have to punish me? I fail to understand why am I being punished in every relation I wished? What is my mistake in all of it?

I cudnt  take it arnav uttering dose sentences... how excruciating!!!!!!!!🥺

It never was and never will be your mistake! If anyone believes it or not, I always believed my man can never do a mistake.⭐️

Khushi is absolutely right ... Itz not his mistake...

N nani being arnav's mum dats bang on...

You will not find a better mother than her Black&White, trust me.👏

Deepu what more can v say about u n ur writings... u r one SPLENDID writer!!!!!!❤️

I cudnt stop myself frm adding ds song lyrics... I found it apt fr arnav fr d last huggie wala scene

Jise Zindagi Dhoondh Rahi Hai
Kya Ye Woh Makaam Mera Hai
Yahaan Chain Se Bas Ruk Jaoon
Kyun Dil Ye Mujhe Kehta Hai
Jazbaat Naye Se Mile Hain
Jaane Kya Asar Ye Hua Hai
Ek Aas Mili Phir Mujhko
Jo Qubool Kisi Ne Kiya Hai

Haan... Kisi Shaayar Ki Ghazal
Jo De Rooh Ko Sukoon Ke Pal
Koi Mujhko, Yun Mila Hai
Jaise Banjaare Ko Ghar