aapkibandhu_Vas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
PRETENDERS

PROLOGUE

GUPTHA MANSION:

Sun is blooming hard with all its might in the hot summer and the entire guptha mansion is looking like a new bride decorated beautifully with flowers and fairy lights...It is the  grand wedding of the only daughter of guptha's.
'Hey DM Please help me get out of here...there is just 1 hour left for the flight now' khushi prayed for her favourite god for umpteenth time while measuring the length of her room..
beep..beep..her phone vibrated with a message...Khushi ran towards the window and saw her brother waiting for her in the car...she looked down to confirm that no one were present and once she was sure she started getting down from the window using the dupatta which is already tied to the railing of her balcony...(old film style) πŸ˜‰
It is a tough job for khushi to get down by using the duppata...because of her heavy bridal lehenga and heavy jewelry but however she managed it carefully and finally got down safely..
She immedietly jumped off the back wall...with the help of the rocks arranged by her brother earlier...
Khushi ran towards the car before anyone could see her "Bhai move fast we just have 1 hour"she shouted while entering into the car...
Krishna started the car and they escaped from there before anyone could notice them...
khushi started removing her heavy jewelry and secured them in her bag...
Krishna spoke taking her attention for sometime..."Ok Khushi..now listen...i have done all the arrangements there..so no need to worry and also I asked NK to search for house for somedays which is safe and secure.and your number will be changed once you get there and ha"he paused and "i wont be able to contact you for somedays..you know na he can keep an eye on me too...and i hope you will be fine there and take care of yourself"he finished swallowing the lump in his throat...
A lone tear escaped from krishna's eye...Khushi immedietly wiped away that tear and spoke "Bhai..dont worry i will take care of myself...i'm just worrying about you...you will be fine right??"Krishna nodded,Khushi leaned on his shoulder and continued with teary eyes..😭"why is dad doing this to us?"
Krishna felt so sad for khushi who is crying on his shoulder...he fisted his fists on the steering...and thought about the person who was the reason for her sadness...
FLASHBACK
2 days back
 "Bhai i'm so happyy...i got an offer for internship in london...and that too from a biggest fashion house...my dreams are coming true bhai.."Khushi jumped with excitement and hugged krishna...
he felt so happy for his sister...
"Oh woww...so my baby sister did it finally...by the way what's the name of the fashion house?"Krishna asked her.
"The ra..."Khushi was about to speak but her father's voice broke her in the middle...
"Khushi you are not going anywhere..."Shashi guptha spoke with firm voice which startled khushi but before khushi could speak he continued...
"You are going to get married in two days" khushi felt like the ground was collapsing underneath her...she was unable to register the sudden shock given by her father...Krishna too was in shock and tried to speak but again was cut by his father..."I dont want to listen any no's and but's...she is gettting married and thats final."Shashi guptha shouted and left the room...😑
Krishna turned towards khushi who is in deep shock.she never expected this to happen in her life so soon...
Khushi has many dreams about her life,but now all her dreams and happiness came crashing down her...she felt so weak at that moment and fell down on the couch with a thud...
Krishna rushed to his sister and took her in his arms...khushi burst out crying on his shoulder 😭...
krishna tried to calm her but all went in vain...he let her cry and thought about what to do...
Khushi dozed off after crying continuosly...krishna made her sleep on the bed and went to know about what made his father to take the sudden decision...
he came to know that his father want to get khushi married to one of the sons of their enemy for a costly deal...
Krishna was so angry on his father for stooping so low for a deal...but right now he cant go against his father..
He decided to save his baby sister from his father's plan...and finally he decided to send her to london and keep her safe from his father for somedays...
after khushi woke up both khushi and krishna planned for an escape...

FLASHBACK END
                                                    ~*~

The car stopped infront of chatrapathi shivaji international airport...Khushi got down from the car and took her luggage...before leaving she went to Krishna and finallyhugged him with tears..."Will miss you...take care.."Krishna spoke and finally bid bye to his sister...
Khushi went inside with heavy heart...though she was  happy that she was safe and is going achieve her dreams...she was so sad to bee away from her brother...
Krishna left a sigh of relief seeing his sister's retreating back...if it was some other day he would have been feeling bad for leaving her alone but here the situation is different he want to save her from the big problem so he was happy that for now khushi was safe from mr.shashi guptha...
he put on his goggles and was set to go back home and face the problem that was not at cleared...he have to handle the problem(his father 😑) for now...
Arnav was busy talking on the phone when he felt some strange feeling in his heart...

he felt the breeze at his back πŸ˜‰and looked at the people who are staring at some particular person ...
He thought, may be they are staring at some celebrity and resumed his call...when suddenly someone bumped into him making him fall on the floor...

He slowly opened his eyes and look over the person who bumped into him...
A beautiful 21yrs old  girl wearing a peach color designer lehenga...her hair was open,she dont have any jewelry on her except the simple bangles adorning her wrist...she was looking damn beautiful...and was standing infront of him staring at him...

Khushi's dress

Khushi was looking down at arnav whom she bumped into accidentally...she extended her hand to help which arnav took easily and his mind screamed 'SOFT' πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³  and stood up staring at her and  almost standing too close to her...
Arnav was looking dashing in his 3 piece black suit...
Khushi heart raced feeling him soo close to her...she clutched her dupatta to control the sudden heart beat and she raised her eyes to meet his dark chocolate brown eyes that are staring at her shamelessly...
Arnav was soo much drawn to her beautiful face...he scanned her face completely, starting from her caramel eyes to her trembling luscious lips which are inviting...he was completely lost in her beauty...

Khushi was trying to avoid his gaze but she is helpless..she was feeling so strange in her stomach and his chocolate brown eyes are making her go weak 😳...Both are too lost in each other and their trance was broken by the announcement of the flight...
Khushi was the first one to come out of her trance,she immediately diverted her gaze and released her hand from his grip and ran away from there...
Arnav stood still not able to get off her from his mind...he was still not able to register what had just happened..
A small smile crept on his face remembering her and he thought to himself...'Beautiful'😳
he took his phone which fell down and left for the flight...

to be continued...

Charactersketch coming soon...

hi guys
Thank you for reading
i think many of you know me
i hope you all likes the update
i know there are some mistakes please ignore them
and please LIKE and COMMENT
because it is like a boost to me
i cant write untill a get that boost
I will continue once i get that boost
i want atleast 50 likes to continue