Posted: 9 years ago
awesome😳
superb reπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
akshu chala bagundiπŸ‘

aapkibandhu_Vas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
THANKYOU

akkidhaWanieAIDatIFpran28671arhi.sarunthangam100narmathabiju21swpnaSarunArshiloverdershikaNilanjana_20Apeterdesigirl_sydellpiyaarshizainy26nano123katjsweetlifeniya55Neha.ASsuji5kanugzariya123vrindaguptaangeldream14star_fan1saloonipup03HappytwinkleJaveria3991divsarunfanreemamariyam.ProudBarunian.nehageet,

I'm thankfull of all those who liked and commented...πŸ˜ƒ
i'm really over whelmed with your response...
I'm so shocked to see the comments in my other FF...
i stopped that ff because i thought no one is intrested in it...
but now i really feel like continuing it...
i will be writing this and continuing my other FF
MAKING-U-A-PERFECT-LOVER
simulatanesously...
I will try my best to give the best output for the story and plz forgive me if there are any mistakes since i'm very new to this...
again
THANKYOU ALL
😊

aapkibandhu_Vas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
PROLOUGE
CHARACTER SKETCH

Arnav:
The most handsome and young business man of India who is 26years old...he is a lovely son of parents and a caring brother..he has a sister anjali who is divorced and lives with them in Mumbai...arnav is very matured and a talented boy from his childhood..he joined his father in business and was the reason for spreading it all over the world.Now AR groups is the biggest fashion house in the world...
He is well planned person and also very naughty at times...he has a secret close friend and also a secret crush...πŸ˜‰

Khushi:
Modern,Beautiful and talented girl...who is passionate about fashion designing...she lost her mother when she was  15years old and now she was 24...she is practical girl..who likes to be frank and only like people who dont lie...a...she is the sweet heart of her brother krishna who is  both father and mother to her..Khushi loves him alott...

Krishna Guptha:
A very honest person...who took the responsibility of his sister since his mother's death...he always tried to give her all the comforts in her life...he has a sad past...which he shares only with his close ones...he is not so expressive...
He was the boon in developing the Guptha industries...he share a good relations with everyone unlike his father...He hate his father since his childhood...but cant leave him for the promise given to his mother...he is trying to find out the solutions for many things his father was planning to do...

Ashish singh Raizada:
The succesfull bussiness man in India and the most successfull person in having a happy and perfect family...father of arnav and anjali...The family lives in Mumbai in their mansion,Raizada mansion...He is succesfull in everything till now..his love,bussiness and life...He is more like a friend to his children...he is soo easy going and so good and heart..but sometimes he becomes strict for choosing the best for his family...he takes everything as it comes...

Rachana singh raizada:
A beautiful and smiling mother of arnav...who is busy with her pujas and keeps the god busy with her havan's...She always strives for the health and welfare of the family.Arnav is so close to her...she is good at heart and runs a charity for the old people..she is worried about anjali's life but  her husband always tells her that everything happens for a good purpose and she is waiting for her god to do something to make anjali happy again... πŸ˜‰

Anjali singh raizada:
A very indepedent women..helps her father and brother in business...she is talented and likes to get whatever she wish...she loved someone from her college days and got married to him but she felt cheated by him and left him...and she regrets doing it...
sometimes she feels like going back to her husband but her ego never lets her go..arnav always supports her and encourages in her work...

Shashi Guptha:

A very greedy person who lives in Mumbai,...he doesnt care much for his family and was always busy in making money...his wife was dead few years back and has many contacts even with mafia...he is a womanizer...

Lavanya&NK:
Both are good friends and are individually friends of Arnav and Khushi.
Both are simple...fun loving...
Lavanya:

NK:

More characters will be introduced as the story progress...

Note:Sorry guys if anyone are hurt by the pictures used above..they are only imaginary characters so take is easy..😊

Plzz buddy me for the PM's

PART-1
Edited by akshusarun - 9 years ago
HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
unres!!!!!!!!!
me first..
i am shocked..
meena baruna amma?????
what a imagination akshu?
super ga unaru ni characters...
khushi chala modern ga stunning ga undi...
barun look adirindi...
Edited by Angellic_doll - 9 years ago
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely CS !!! continue soon..  πŸ˜Š
Nehageet. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
nice         
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail