Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jean thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
can u write in eniglish i sometimes dont anderstand some of indi words and cant read it good 😭
thanks 😃
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
great part soni, plz cont soon 😊
jean thumbnail
how angad puts ring on mishties hand he liks kripa right 😡
jean thumbnail
how angad puts ring on mishties hand he liks kripa right 😡
Siyasa thumbnail

Siyasa
Siyasa
Siyasa

*** If you do not like something, plz ignore. Please do not make personal attacks or be mean. I have already warned you before.***

Edited by Minnie - 18 years ago
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The Rollercoaster of Love

Angad limps around the forest, trying to find a route out, but fails; he tries the last pathway that heads eastwards. Angad walks on and on, barely noticing the thorns itching its way through his now torn shoe.

In the near distance there is a clearing that reveals a children's park. Angad collapses on a nearby wooden bench. His leg has now swollen red and his body aches for a few crumbs of food.
Angad to himself: ab mujhe isse jagha se nikalna hoga, aur meri Kripa ko dundna hoga, batha nahi woh kaha hogi aur kisse haal mai hogi…

Thinking this, Angad stands up with great difficulty and he rubs the incoming tears from his eyes. Noticing the highway up ahead, Angad ambles towards the road. Angad waves his arms to cab drivers, to various French people, but no one, so much as glances at him.

Angad closes his eyes in frustration, and when he opens them again, a steel blue limozene rests in front of him. The door to the limozene is opened by a chauffeur in a white suit, and out comes a tall, brooding guy.

The guy walks towards Angad, whilst flipping off his black sunglasses and fingering through his black hair.

Angad is shocked and happy to see this guy at the same time.
Angad thrilled: Josh…tum yaha???

Preview: Josh and Angad set off to find Kripa and rescue her from the imposter

Love

Soni

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by soni595 - 18 years ago
soni595 thumbnail

The Rollercoaster of Love

Angad cannot believe his eyes
Angad thrilled: Josh…tum yaha???
Josh smiles his cocky grin and pats Angad on the back.
Josh pointing at Angad's blood stained shirt and messy
appearance: How are you man?? And what is this???
Angad: woh sab baad mai, pehle mai tumhari gaadi mai betu,
mere per mai bohoth dard hai, and I am not feeling good, either.
Josh: oh sure,
Josh helps Angad in.
In the car
Angad finishes telling Josh, how much he knows, everything from his love story…to the misunderstandings…to his marriage…and then cut to him lying in the forest.
Josh concerned: wow…tumhari zindagi mai ithne saare haadse huwe..kuch ache..kuch bhoore…aur mai tumhara best friend hothe huwe bhi …anjaan raha…Angad…Why?? Tumne mujhe yeh sab pehle kyun nahi bathaya.
Angad: Josh…une dino mujhe sirf Kripa ki parva thi…uska elaaj karna mere liye sabse important tha…I am sorry…but sab kuch achanak hogaya.
Josh: I understand…waise Angad…tumhe kal raat ke bareme kuch bhi yaad nahi aaya…I mean tum waha kaise pohche aur tumhe yeh chot kaise pohchi…
Angad: nahi…kuch bhi yaad nahi…par tum mujhe Starlight Hotel le chalo…mai aur Kripa ussi hotel mai tehre the…Kripa bhi wahi hogi…
Josh: teek hai…driver je alle Starlight Hotel.

Starlight Hotel

Angad and Josh inquire about Kripa at the reception's desk, but to their shock the receptionist tells them that not only has Mrs.Kripa Khanna checked out of the Hotel but also her husband Mr. Angad Khanna.
Angad is taken aback, Angad ponders and ponders who this person is and why is he using his identity and face as his own.
Dheem dana na na…..dheem dana na na….dheem danananaaaaa…..

Angad and Josh rush to the France airport.

France Airport

Angad clasps his hands in worry and prays that Kripa be safe.
Josh pats him: don't worry…tum Kripa se ithai pyaar karte ho...ki isse pyaar ki thaakat ki wajase Kripa ko kuch nahi hosakta…chalo dundthe hain usse..kahin der na hojaaye

Angad inquires at the information desk and after a lot of bugging the bespectacled, middle aged French woman gives in and tells them the flight number that she and the "fake" Angad were taking.
Angad: Josh…mujhe ek baath samaj mai nahi aye….woh via dubai to Mumbai ki flight kyu lere hai jabki direct Mumbai ki flight available hai
Josh muching on an apple: bohoth chaalu lagtha hai…yeh fraud…ine sabke peeche…uska zaroor koi maksad raha hoga..
Angad: come on, Josh, we have to board that flight, and we only have…Angad looks up at the round clock on the wall…oh shit…sirf paach minute bache hai
Angad begins to run and Josh jogs behind him.

Five minutes later
Angad and Josh right are seated in the back seats of Air India.
Josh: phew…mujhe lagha ki hum yeh flight miss kardenge…hain na Angad..Angad
Josh turns to look at his pale friend. Trickles of sweat slide down Angad's forhead and his face has lost all it's color.
Josh: Angad, are you okay?
Angad faintly: I am fine, just a little weak
Josh agitated: just a little...look at you..
Josh buzzes up the air hostess
A beautiful airhostess is appears by his side in a jiffy: May I help you, sir?
Josh: yes, can I get some food and some water.
Airhostess: yes sir
After a couple of minutes…she comes back with a tray full of food and a plastic cup filled with water
Angad forces a few bites of bread and grapes into his mouth…and sips some water.
Angad: bas…I can't eat another bite

Love
Soni

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by soni595 - 18 years ago
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wahh soni di! that was awesome!!! please continue!!!
Iqbal Ki Diwani thumbnail
sonia darling..its really an AWESOME fan fic..! 😉
pllz continue sooon..! 😃

LuuuvYaa mucchhiii!!' 😛

YummY 😳
soni595 thumbnail
will continue the next part in about half an hour! 😛
I am so glad that you like it!

Love