Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mini786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
plz continue soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pachu.P thumbnail
soniiiii that is so suspense....plz continuse soon
**lil_playa** thumbnail
inta suspense be aacha nahie. 😉 jaldi liko.
plz plz
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Angad tip-toes out of the room...outside he catches a cab...telling the cab driver to take him to a particular garage.

Upon reaching his destination...Angad shoves the cab driver with stashes of euros and preceeds into the darkened garage...watching the cab drive way...Angad key opens a lock set on the garage door and kicks it open.

there standing in front of him is a shadow of a woman. The garage clicks shut behind him...the lady ignites a lighter...that fills the walls with queer dancing images of cars on the walls.

Flipping back her hair and straightening the silky skirt that shows off her calves...tanya faces Angad or.....the imposter?

Tanya proceeds towards him, walking in such a sultry manner, a moment of lust flashes accross his eyes.
Tanya:kam hogaya??
Angad/imposter shrugs casually: ithni jaldi toh koi martha bhi nahi, toh yeh kaam ek hi din mai kaise hosakta hain, par mujhe lagtha hain humme yeh kaam India mai karna chahiye, bethar rahega
Tanya glares at him: maine tumse tumhari raaye nahi poochi, but I think you're right, India main yeh kaam asaan hojayega
Tanya digs into her purse, and pulls out a bundle of crisp wasps of cash, Angad'imposter takes the cash slyly and walks away
Tanya averts her eyes, and a victorious grin plays accross her lips ( tumne kya socha tha Kripa, ki hamesha tum hi jeethogi, ab yaa toh Antakshari ho ya pyaar, jeet sirf meri hogi, tumne suna hi hoga ke har anth ke baad ek nayyee shuruwaath hothi hain, aur meri shuruwaath aajse hogi aur tumhara anth, aajse shuru hotha hain!
Angad/imposter sneaks back into the room,without a notch of silence he slides into bed and lies next to Kripa, like he was there all along.

Preview: Tanya's trap plan
        Angad/imposter's motive
        Angad/imposter unconscious in musty filled room
I promise I'll continue soon, just this short piece for today
lots of love
Soni
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
👏 👏 👏 too good yaar, plz cont soon
sweets thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
don't leave us hannging like tht...u've built up the suspense...jaldi next part post karo.
JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
u jus keep building up da suspense continue soon plz!!!!!!!!!!
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

My Romantic cum Suspense Version

Sorry for the long wait…I finally have the
Energy to complete this fan fiction.

Leaves rustle in the western winds…of this willowy forest. Streams ripple calmly on the edges of the forest…trees looked like dancing figures in the sun-fried glare…Birds ruffle their wings..flying off to their homelands....dry leaves and a handful of dust are buried on top of him…Angad dusts the dirt off his clothes…and shakes his hair to let out all the dirt that had camped there..for God knows how long. Dry blood cover his now shaggy…torn clothes…his wounds are terribly hurting….but he can do nothing about it.

With Great difficulty Angad sits up and leans against a dancing tree…his head resting lazily on the coarse bark....his eyes travel all around the forest… exploring it's entire vicinity…but he is still perplexed …as to what the hell  he was doing in a shell-life forest like this and why was he alone…. where was Kripa??? At the mere thought of Kripa…Angad blinked back tears…he gathered every ounce of energy left inside of his weak body…and gripped the bark of tree…whilst gripping the tree…he
presses his body against the tree…and slowly stands up in immense pain…after fully standing on his legs whilst gripping the coarse bark…he leans back…wondering how to get out of this horror house.

Limping to the nearest stream…Angad kneels down slowly beside the stream of water and splashes his hot face with the cool fresh spring water…the touch of the water reminded him of Kripa's wet hair against his face…he smiles and
then looks around him…and realizes it was just his imagination!
"meri nigaahon mai tu rahe…mere tann mai tera ashiana…isse
pyar ko..hum kaise kahe…hmmm…dil ne tujhe pukaara hai…

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On the other hand….
Angad/imposter/: Kripa humme isse jaghe se jaane jahiye
Kripa biting her lip: haan mujhe bhi essa lagta hai..ab najaane kyun mujhe yeh jagha kaatne ko lagta hai….I wanna go back…hum phir kabhi honeymoon par jayenge.
Angad/imposter smiles serenely
Kripa is uneasy…she feels as if she is called by someone…
-----------------------------------------------------

Preview: If Angad is in the forest
…Who is this guy???
Angad meets his college day friend and then
His friend cum saint of paradise helps him out!

love Soni

Edited by soni595 - 18 years ago
**lil_playa** thumbnail
thanx for the update. it was really good.
jean thumbnail
can u wite in eniglish i sometimes dont anderstand some of indi words and cant read it good 😭
thanks 😃