Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnuMP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
What I would do to see a one on one moment with any of the Pandavs and Panchali. It used to be I was looking for a moment between Arjun and Panchali but right now, any of the would do

No group hugs though, like someone else was thinking 😆
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: frappie

Guys I wanted a feirce tongue lashing draupadi desperate to seek revenge...but thanks to star cvs

so did i but in SB's case hubbies dont deserve tongue lashing  they are extremely concerned about panchali

although i am expecting some fierce drauapdi scenes now that she is at battlefield i am especially looking forward to her reaction at dushy's death
AnuMP thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

so did i but in SB's case hubbies dont deserve tongue lashing they are extremely concerned about panchali

although i am expecting some fierce drauapdi scenes now that she is at battlefield i am especially looking forward to her reaction at dushy's death

What do you think the evil Star Sudeshna will say after Abhi's death? Do you think she will be a stand in for the society which calls our Panchali the cause of the war?
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@thearchrer evil ⭐️sudeshna is in virat only draupadi,subhi and uttara are in kurushetra
in any case krishna ji has aready clarified that cause if this war is betterment of society and not panchali
Edited by Sabhayata - 9 years ago
AnuMP thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

Sakha: Don't worry sakhi.. I will take care of everything..

Me thinks there are plans afoot 😆 to take care of some of Durys maharathis. I have become a conspiracy theorist, watching this show
gupta.aditi20 thumbnail
i know... i came on this thread after a gap of full 7 days... but what can i do!!! as panchaali's scenes are getting less... so is my interest... and its all because of pooja  sharma... why do you have to act so brilliantly that all other scenes starts annoying
gupta.aditi20 thumbnail
but still today's episode was good... though panchaali was not there for most part... but the look between govind and sakhi stole he show...
and i was seriously laughing... when shakuni was explaining all about dharma.. that attacking woman is adharma... lol... and the smirks of yudi and krishna done it all,,,
i mean isn't he th one who called dyut sabha a dharma... and proved it... and now he was similarly explaining why that was adharma... haha... is it only me.. or others too got reminded of that moment??
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: gupta.aditi20

but still today's episode was good... though panchaali was not there for most part... but the look between govind and sakhi stole he show...

and i was seriously laughing... when shakuni was explaining all about dharma.. that attacking woman is adharma... lol... and the smirks of yudi and krishna done it all,,,
i mean isn't he th one who called dyut sabha a dharma... and proved it... and now he was similarly explaining why that was adharma... haha... is it only me.. or others too got reminded of that moment??

yes Aditi...that's exactly what I thought. By Shakuni's definition, Duhshasan has already been booked for narak
AnuMP thumbnail
SRJ looks good in the new promo, but where is Pooja?!😕
gupta.aditi20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bheegi

yes Aditi...that's exactly what I thought. By Shakuni's definition, Duhshasan has already been booked for narak

yup thats for sure... but i thought even shakuni and dury too...plus all kauravs including karna