Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: bheegi

citation on Draupadi's presence in the war camp:

The fourteenth night of the dark fortnight. A huge circular field of five yojans was the battlefield of Kurukshetra. Here on either bark of Hiranyavati river were the Kaurav and Pandav camps. The ominous silence preceding a storm prevailed all around. After the night the rays of the dawn would shine on Kurukshetra. The great war would begin. My dear brother, Dhrishtadyumna, was the commander-in-chief of the Pandavs. Grandfather Bhishma was the chief commander of the Kauravs. My presence in the Pandav camp was absolutely necessary. For I was their wife, their inspiration. With victory marks placed on their foreheads by me, after looking upon my auspicious face, they would embark on battle every day. However, after this I would depart for the secure tents made for the stay of women. Therefore, without me the Pandavs would become powerless. In my subconscious mind pride was lurking. It was natural for any woman to have such pride. My husbands had more than one beautiful wife. My dearest husband, Arjun, had among his many wives the sister of sakha Krishna, Subhadra, too. But here no necessity had arisen for their presence. So I was the best among all these wives, incomparable in my chastity despite having married five husbands. My mind's pride was being reflected on my face. Laughing, sakha said, "Sakhi, I have been watching you since evening. You are looking most thrilled. Not a trace of fear or apprehension. Are you not terrified of war?" Proudly I said, "I am a kshatriya woman! Moreover, I have husbands. Is it improper to hold the belief that all will be well with my husbands? After all, it is faith that is the key to success..."

Pratibha Ray ( ). Yajnaseni: The Story of Draupadi (Kindle Locations 5226-5237).  . Kindle Edition. 

thanks Bheegi ๐Ÿ˜Š
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
how amazing was the scene b/w krishna & draupadi 2dy.she just looks at krishna & he nods taking all her fears away.they don't need dialogues to convey anything .their per4mance is super se bhi bahut upar.
milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thnx  bheegi for all this inscript of war,,,,

today it was sure bheeshma willl fight n shakuni will do some foul play to not let shikhandni fight,,,,but krishna has all the  clues to make pandavs win...

shikhandni has power to change her sex so she will change her sex to male shikhandi from shikhandni n now as male she will enter in war later on 8 th day n will get bheeshma killed๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

stupid people feel they will win by cheating but krishna is in favour of pandavs so how can they win
Edited by milindrose - 9 years ago
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

how amazing was the scene b/w krishna & draupadi 2dy.she just looks at krishna & he nods taking all her fears away.they don't need dialogues to convey anything .their per4mance is super se bhi bahut upar.

you stole my thoughts dear!!!
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
credit twitter

milindrose thumbnail

she looks amazing here in these pics sam samragyee ,,our princess charming n loving  maharani 
milindrose thumbnail
So I was the best among all these wives, incomparable in my chastity despite having married five husbands. My mind's pride was being reflected on my face. Laughing, sakha said, "Sakhi, I have been watching you since evening. You are looking most thrilled. Not a trace of fear or apprehension. Are you not terrified of war?" Proudly I said, "I am a kshatriya woman! Moreover, I have husbands. Is it improper to hold the belief that all will be well with my husbands? After all, it is faith that is the key to success..."

this is amazing her written about draupati she is truly grace of mahabharat 
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
It was lovely to see Panchali with Sakha and Pandavs. Sakha is always aware of sakhi's feelings.. ๐Ÿ˜Š
AnuMP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What was the look and nod between Sakha and Sakhi today?
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: thearcher

What was the look and nod between Sakha and Sakhi today?

Sakha: Don't worry sakhi.. I will take care of everything..