Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
the moment drau said she would be present at the war place i was so happy that we won't be missing her and would get some more power packed performances.
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
credit---twitter puja fc

Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah!!! AT renamed!!! 
milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
her eyelock with bheem was like she asking him to fulfil promose he made,,,,,n with parth it was tht i really love u so much,,,n with sahdev that ur my sweet hubby n  do take care of urself
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
finally our trp's increased after weeks of decreasing numbers.
we are at the no 5 position in trp chart

MS-meghasharma thumbnail
mb no 3 in uk last night

Star Plus' Diya Aur Baati Hum' remained the leading show in the UK with 182,100 viewers, followed by Ek Hasina Thi' with 177,100 viewers and Mahabharat' in third with 166,100 viewers. - 

See more at: 

http://www.media247.co.uk/bizasia/overnights-bani-continues-to-beat-saraswatichandra#sthash.7K68bA4U.dpuf
Edited by MS-meghasharma - 9 years ago
ElMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Guys I wanted a feirce tongue lashing draupadi desperate to seek revenge...but thanks to star cvs
Shriya95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hello drauholics!!! Srry fr being late...congos on new at!!!!😃
bheegi thumbnail
citation on Draupadi's presence in the war camp:
The fourteenth night of the dark fortnight. A huge circular field of five yojans was the battlefield of Kurukshetra. Here on either bark of Hiranyavati river were the Kaurav and Pandav camps. The ominous silence preceding a storm prevailed all around. After the night the rays of the dawn would shine on Kurukshetra. The great war would begin. My dear brother, Dhrishtadyumna, was the commander-in-chief of the Pandavs. Grandfather Bhishma was the chief commander of the Kauravs. My presence in the Pandav camp was absolutely necessary. For I was their wife, their inspiration. With victory marks placed on their foreheads by me, after looking upon my auspicious face, they would embark on battle every day. However, after this I would depart for the secure tents made for the stay of women. Therefore, without me the Pandavs would become powerless. In my subconscious mind pride was lurking. It was natural for any woman to have such pride. My husbands had more than one beautiful wife. My dearest husband, Arjun, had among his many wives the sister of sakha Krishna, Subhadra, too. But here no necessity had arisen for their presence. So I was the best among all these wives, incomparable in my chastity despite having married five husbands. My mind's pride was being reflected on my face. Laughing, sakha said, "Sakhi, I have been watching you since evening. You are looking most thrilled. Not a trace of fear or apprehension. Are you not terrified of war?" Proudly I said, "I am a kshatriya woman! Moreover, I have husbands. Is it improper to hold the belief that all will be well with my husbands? After all, it is faith that is the key to success..."

Pratibha Ray ( ). Yajnaseni: The Story of Draupadi (Kindle Locations 5226-5237).  . Kindle Edition. 
bheegi thumbnail
Draupadi's response after Abhimanyu's death:
I had encouraged the Pandavs for war, but kingdom, wealth, prosperity were not my goals. To avenge the insult and punish the offenders were my only aims. I avenged the insult and the offender was also punished. But what did I get? That in a dharma-war the offender was punished, but the innocent did not suffer " where was this written? What was the fault of my darling Abhimanyu? He had taken birth with the beauty, qualities and heroism of Arjun. Therefore, I loved him too much. He knew that after entering the discus formation of the army there was no return. Still Yudhishthir despatched such an innocent boy to fight seven chariot-heroes? Before sending him, he did not even ask whether he knew the trick of coming out of the discus formation after breaking into it! Must always Arjun or his son move into the jaws of death? What was the substance of which Yudhishthir was made? As if he had nothing called a heart! Were virtuous people heartless?

Teenaged Uttara was pregnant and in that condition she lost Abhimanyu. How could I bear any more? Subhadra had always been a believer in fate. She was simple. After the death of her only son she was struck dumb. Uttara became virtually insane. Arjun was overwhelmed with sorrow. Yudhishthir was silent, unperturbed! The hellish killing of Abhimanyu was paining me even more. As many as seven chariot-heroes jointly slew him! And the leader in this slaughter was Abhimanyu's eldest uncle, the son of Kunti, Karna! I broke down in the sorrow of Abhimanyu's death.

I broke down and was in tears. I said, "Sakha, where is my son, Abhimanyu ? What sin had he committed ? Why did great Time snatch him away? What sin will the world be free from by his death?" Sighing deeply, Krishna said, "Sakhi! This is truly the terrible consequence of war. For the welfare of the world in the course of destroying the wicked, even saints and sages have to make sacrifices. For the sake of the world's welfare individual interest has to be renounced. The individual has to lay down his life. In the cause of the world's welfare, Abhimanyu has sacrificed his life. By dying a valiant death he has gained heaven. In the history of the world the name of Abhimanyu will shine for ever."

Pratibha Ray ( ). Yajnaseni: The Story of Draupadi (Kindle Locations 5332-5338).  . Kindle Edition.