Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngelinaEdangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

That is why Bhima made a plan to kill keechaka in the night

He killed keechaka in the dance hall only once the dance hall keeper's had gone off to sleep

after he had killed keechaka draupadi went and called all the dance hall keeper's so that they can see what has happened

I think killing someone in the night is more dangerous especially when Bheem is killing him through malyudh and not by medicating him to unconsciousness and then killing!! obviously any human will shout in pain whether it is in the morning or @ night!! just my opinion!!
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: thearcher

Draupadi epitomized Nishkaama Karma and was the one person in the epic who was practizing Geeta's teachings. No wonder Krishna called her Sakhi

completely agree

she was a better wife to them than all 5 combined were as husbands to her

during dyut sabha after being harassed so much her first instinct was to save her husbands when dhritrashtra offered to give her 3 boons even karna appreciated her for that😆

i like pandavas separately and as brother's but as husbands of draupadi they failed quite a lot of times
AnuMP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ok. Vyas did not expand on the emotions of the characters.😆. He was a bachelor after all except for some Niyog😉😆
But Bheem did try many times to speak up and did come through for Drau. With enemies he was a monster, with family he was a rock with Drau he was playdough😆

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: harangel

I think killing someone in the night is more dangerous especially when Bheem is killing him through malyudh and not by medicating him to unconsciousness and then killing!! obviously any human will shout in pain whether it is in the morning or @ night!! just my opinion!!

of course he did shout but every one was far away asleep to hear it .Arjuna playing music to muffle his sounds is not part of any version of the epic.But in case you have any citation from any version of Mahabharata please do share it
Edited by Sabhayata - 9 years ago
AnuMP thumbnail

of course he did shout but every one was far away asleep to hear it .Arjuna playing music to muffle his sounds is not part of any version of the epic.But in case you have any citation from any version of Mahabharata please do share it

@harangel. Almost all of us here are ArDi people. But, fact is that Arjun put his brothers first always, right from the sharing to after the war. Bheem did listen to Yudhishtir during VH but tried his best to make up for it. 

All the ArDi people here wish it could have been otherwise but it was not. 😭
AnuMP thumbnail
You know what I wish they had shown?
Some Brih-Di moments. They were afterall together for 1 whole year without interrupting haddis. Imagine what they could have gotten up to?😆😉. Drau could have done some VH herself😉
AngelinaEdangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
All the pandavas loved each other more than Drau may be!! I cant imagine the emotions Drau must have gone through when her warrior husbands did not stand for her during THE Most critical situation for a woman!! 
But as many here say, its our own interpretations and perceptions we are carrying forward and believing in!! 
AnuMP thumbnail
Found it on SRJ thread but was so funny I had to share it
Embedded image permalink
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

That is why Bhima made a plan to kill keechaka in the night

He killed keechaka in the dance hall only once the dance hall keeper's had gone off to sleep

after he had killed keechaka draupadi went and called all the dance hall keeper's so that they can see what has happened

there is a saying in malyalam!!
chatathu keechak aanengil konnathu bheeman thanne!!

(translation : if the person dead is keechak then the one who killed is definitely bheem!!!)
AnuMP thumbnail
@Krishnaa. Off topic here
We malayalis have always had an anti-authoritarian streak👏. I am proud of us

We consider calling someone a Raavan a compliment (ten heads and all)😆

But, there are the Duryodhan and Shakuni temples I am told🤢

And ⭐️Bharat mentioned Vamana 3 times (yeah, I counted). It bothered me

Any stories in kerala about Drau that run contrary?

Edited by thearcher - 9 years ago