Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
good evening drauholics!! still on this AT!!
lets burn it down!!!

AnuMP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bheegi

Exactly! As I've mentioned earlier on this AT, Ved Vyas was more interested in teaching Dharma and Karma via the Pandavs and kaam (desires) were not a priority. The ones who were busy prioritizing kaam like Jaidrath and Keechak were punished severely. 

I think it's pointless for us kaliyugis to decide who loved whom the most...it makes for good fiction and interpretation πŸ˜Š

I agree

But the fact is that all of the husbands put Yudhishtir above Draupadi. Drau had to defend herslef and called for divine intervention. 

Also fact is that, she did go to Yudhishtir and let everyone know what was happening with Keechak before she 'persuaded' Bheem to take care of things. Bheem came through even afterward with Keechak's family

Fact is that Panchali stood by the Pandavs even when they didnt stand by her (through the end). She could have gone to Panchal (other women of the yug have gone to their maiike) and Panchal was known as a powerful kingdom

Draupadi epitomized Nishkaama Karma and was the one person in the epic who was practizing Geeta's teachings. No wonder Krishna called her Sakhi
Edited by thearcher - 9 years ago
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: thearcher

I agree

But the fact is that all of the husbands put Yudhishtir above Draupadi. Drau had to defend herslef and called for divine intervention. 

Also fact is that, she did go to Yudhishtir and let everyone know what was happening with Keechak before she 'persuaded' Bheem to take care of things. Bheem came through even afterward with Keechak's family

Fact is that Panchali stood by the Pandavs even when they didnt stand by her (through the end). She could have gone to Panchal (other women of the yug have gone to their maiike) and Panchal was known as a powerful kingdom

Draupadi epitomized Nishkaama Karma and was the one person in the epic who was practizing Geeta's teachings. No wonder Krishna called her Sakhi

absolutely agree!! She practiced her stree dharma to the very last day of her life and never wavered from it. Even during the exile period, she might have been furious at Yudi but never stopped doing her karma and took care of her husbands like a true karma yogi

I'd like to welcome the new members on this AT- I see quite a few new names here😊
Edited by bheegi - 9 years ago
Regina_Lupa thumbnail

Originally posted by: bheegi

absolutely agree!! She practiced her stree dharma to the very last day of her life and never wavered from it. Even during the exile period, she might have been furious at Yudi but never stooped doing her karma and took care of her husbands like a true karma yogi

I'd like to welcome the new members on this AT- I see quite a few new names here😊

totally agree!!!
she is the supreme form of shri!!!

AnuMP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
On a lighter note, if vishw ki sabse sundar naari (Drau) and sabse sundar purush (Nakul) produced a baby, how must he have looked?😳
Regina_Lupa thumbnail

Originally posted by: thearcher

On a lighter note, if vishw ki sabse sundar naari (Drau) and sabse sundar purush (Nakul) produced a baby, how must he have looked?😳

as a physicist i would say the worse!!! πŸ˜†
two best things can never make a even better thing!! πŸ˜‰

its cosmic rule dear!!!

Myraluvpanchali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But I've read many times that shatanik son of nakula n panchali was very very brave 😳
Angela_Grokes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Okay people I have a bit of idea that we are talking about Draupadi and Nakul's son here. But what is this "vishw ki sabse sundar naari (Drau) and sabse sundar purush (Nakul) " , as I told you I am completely stranger to Hindi. πŸ˜† .
@Krishna Nair welcome back dear...missed you on this AT. 😊
and the cosmic rule was awesome πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .

And now someone sent me a PM that why I am not replying in this AT well dear because I want I save my replies for night discussions. They are amazing πŸ˜‰ .
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sanket1

"vishw ki sabse sundar naari (Drau) and sabse sundar purush (Nakul) " , as I told you I am completely stranger to Hindi. πŸ˜† .

means the most beautiful woman in the world and the most beautiful man in the world
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: harangel

I do have other mentions as well!! I will get the citations!! Also logically speaking i think there must have been someone to keep the sound concealed right and who other than Brih could have done the job!!! 

That is why Bhima made a plan to kill keechaka in the night

He killed keechaka in the dance hall only once the dance hall keeper's had gone off to sleep

after he had killed keechaka draupadi went and called all the dance hall keeper's so that they can see what has happened