Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngelinaEdangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

This is from wikipedia.Dont go by wikipedia it gets edited as per television adaptations doesnt mean its part of the epic.

As per the actual epic.KMG,RM and even critical edition arjuna is no where there.Bhima is the only one mentioned in the entire keechaka incident

I do have other mentions as well!! I will get the citations!! Also logically speaking i think there must have been someone to keep the sound concealed right and who other than Brih could have done the job!!! 

And also i was speaking about Arjun's love for Drau which was quite intense but i never brushed away the sensitive Bheem who voiced his opinion!! 

There might be many interpretations of MB but to me as i have already mentioned before it was Arjun who loved Drau the most and Drau loved Arjun the most whether it was overtly expressed or not!!! 

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I dont think Ved Vyas really made an attempt to show who love whom the most... All are interpretations from events of the epic.. 😊 and people's own perception of it..
I was just watching the VH episodes and each and every time i watch it causes so much pain!! The heartache that Drau must have felt was equivalent to a thousand deaths!!! And her husbands though were wailing and shouting and making prans yet they were all standing there like cowards and watching the scene taking care of just their own dharmas and forgot the main dharma of protecting their wife!! 
SB was good in giving Drau excellent dialogues that were like slap to every man in the court!! and especially to her warrior husbands!! And later on i loved Krishna's anger towards the pandavas too... But what use?? She was insulted, dragged, bruised, pulled, pushed, thrashed and bad mouthed without reason!!! And all her husbands were standing there and taking care of their dharm!!! 

Originally posted by: riti4u

I dont think Ved Vyas really made an attempt to show who love whom the most... All are interpretations from events of the epic.. 😊 and people's own perception of it..

Exactly riti!! Its all interpretations and thats why just going with what u feel or your own logic will bring u peace😊
Angela_Grokes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: harangel

I was just watching the VH episodes and each and every time i watch it causes so much pain!! The heartache that Drau must have felt was equivalent to a thousand deaths!!! And her husbands though were wailing and shouting and making prans yet they were all standing there like cowards and watching the scene taking care of just their own dharmas and forgot the main dharma of protecting their wife!!

SB was good in giving Drau excellent dialogues that were like slap to every man in the court!! and especially to her warrior husbands!! And later on i loved Krishna's anger towards the pandavas too... But what use?? She was insulted, dragged, bruised, pulled, pushed, thrashed and bad mouthed without reason!!! And all her husbands were standing there and taking care of their dharm!!!

Yes exactly correct !!!! Whenever I remember that hall I remember that do a woman who was as pure as crystal(science     πŸ˜† Sorry didn't get another example) was brought to the all by holding her hair. And in one of the episode when Duryodhan said to show her face to the entire court and Dushashan held her hair and showed her face. OMG!!!! her eyes and expression πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ all I can say Pooja you exceeded yourself in that on moment. And then the scene when Dury asks that " everyone sitting in this court had capability, then why didn't you stop me." and everyone was quiet her reply "Still no one in this court has a doubt on their dharma " a dialogue excellently written and even more excellently said. From that very day I admire Pooja's acting.

Getting back to what you wrote yes as a woman it was literally very hearting to me. As I have mentioned earlier , even Krishna said - " Dharma is never fixed it changes with situation, and one must know his true dharma in every situation" and in that situation dharma was in stopping the Kauravas in any case not because their wife was being disrespected, neither because the daughter-in-law of Kurukul was being disrespected but because a woman was being disrespected.

Yes I know what everyone is thinking that why I don't write posts in Hindi. But, sorry guys. I am a total stranger to hindi because it has hardly been a week since I have come to India. But I have started working on my hindi πŸ˜‰ .
Crazypheonix008 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey! sorry for interrupting your discussions guys. I've tried to write an ArDi OS. It's the first time I have attempted writing so sorry for any mistakes. Here's the link:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4062151

I hope you all like it 😊
AnuMP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crazypheonix008

Hey! sorry for interrupting your discussions guys. I've tried to write an ArDi OS. It's the first time I have attempted writing so sorry for any mistakes. Here's the link:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4062151

I hope you all like it 😊

Hey part 2 plzzz!

Thats a lovely piece of writing by the wayπŸ‘
Crazypheonix008 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: thearcher

Hey part 2 plzzz!

Thats a lovely piece of writing by the wayπŸ‘

Thank you! 😊 And I'll update as fast as I can.
AnuMP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good morning guys
I see that the posting on Bheem caused some heated discussionπŸ˜†
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: riti4u

Exactly! As I've mentioned earlier on this AT, Ved Vyas was more interested in teaching Dharma and Karma via the Pandavs and kaam (desires) were not a priority. The ones who were busy prioritizing kaam like Jaidrath and Keechak were punished severely. 

I think it's pointless for us kaliyugis to decide who loved whom the most...it makes for good fiction and interpretation πŸ˜Š