.: Happy Birthday Charismatic Kanchi Kaul! :.

Posted: 9 years ago

Hello, Salaam, Namaste & Welcome everyone! 

Today we are garnered here to celebrate someone really special! :)

She needs no introduction at all but still trying to give one for her! 

She is someone who has a smile that can make us all forget our worries.

She is Enchanting.

She is Elegant.

She is a wonderful actress.

She is talented.

She is Kind.

She is Awesome

She is simply the best.

And obviously very gorgeous!

She is none other than

Today 24th May is a special day for all of us as it's our beautiful angel birthday. Happy birthday to the most talented and gorgeous actress! Your smile and love for your fans makes you special and you deserve every love as you're our beautiful doll! May all your sorrows fade away while happiness stays! Hope all your wishes come true and you receive everything you want! Love you loads, loads & loads Kanchi!! ❤️

-On behalf of all the fans-

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYM7VBlYKbM[/YOUTUBE]

Join in the birthday celebration of this gorgeous woman here! :)

Edited by ..Preethz.. - 9 years ago

Kanchi was born on May 24, 1982 in Kashmir but was brought up in Mumbai where she completed her education. Kanchi is a very big foodie and she loves to cook. She is best known for her roles in Indian Television including the role of Ananya Sachdev-Samarth in the show Ek Ladki Anjaani Si, she was later replaced by Sai Ananad and the role of Suhana (after Rucha Gujarati) in the show Bhabhi on Star Plus. She also played the role of Soni in Maayka, She replaced Shilpa Shinde which ended in 2009. In addition to Indian Television, Kanchi was in one Hindi movie, Woh Tera Naam Tha and about half a dozen Telugu films and about 10 Indian commercials. 

Kanchi kaul is married to an Indian television as well as bollywood actor Shabbir Ahluwalia on 27 November 2011. Kanchi said, "Marrying Shabbir was like marrying my best friend." Shabbir is caring and loving husband of Kanchi Kaul. He is a well known face on television and also in bollywood. Kanchi said "We are both supportive of each other's career. We give opinions and positive feedback about each other's work to help each other." Shabbir belongs to Catholic and Punjabi parents, while Kanchi belongs to a Bunt and Punjabi mixture. They both hang out together and go scuba diving, whenever they get a break.

Kanchi 

We love your beauty inside and out.
         We love your smiling face.
         We love your addictive million dollar smile.
         We love your wide expressive eyes.
         We love your silky smooth hair.
         We love your ever glowing skin.
         We love your brilliant acting skills.
         We love your dance.
         We love all your expressions.
         We love your energetic performances.
         We love your lovely and cute face.
         We love your style of acting.
         We love the way you deliver your dialogues which makes us lost.
         We love your walking style.
         We love your dressing styles.
         We love your makeup styles.
         We love your hairstyles.
         We love your all your shows.
         We love your charm and lovely behaviour.
         We love your daring nature.
         We love how you treat your co-actors.
         We love your funs and off-screen bonds.
         We love your family, friends and relatives.
         We love all your interviews.
         We love your sweetness towards fans.
         We love your dedication towards the shows.
         We love your respect and attitude towards all other actors.
         We love the way you turn or live a character.
         We love the way you live your life.
         We love you as Soni, Anu and Shraddha.
         We love your past, present and future.
         We love anything and everything about you.

And just because..

You are Kanchi Kaul! ❤️

Kanchi Kaul You are regining Queen of our Hearts
Your stunning visage displays a myriad of emotions
You have breathed life into Shraddha & other roles you have played
With your astounding beauty,perfect smile, bubbly nature and lovely thoughts you have sealed permanent place in our hearts
No one can take that place as you are dream come true
Here's wishing you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY
May the year ahead is filled with success, personal and professional happiness
May God bless you with all you want
Wishing you the BEST EVER BIRTHDAY KANCHI KAUL ❤️

Happy Birthday to the stunningly beautiful and gorgeous Kanchi.

Because, today is a special day simply sending birthday wishes, wouldn't do. So I'm sending you a day when all your dreams come true and, a year that means the most to you! 
I hope that your special day is full of fun and happiness and everything that you enjoy.
A big thanks for all the special memories you have given us through Meri Bhabhi. Shraddha will always remain special to me. You truly deserve a day full of love and happiness from all your family and friends.
Best of luck for your future endeavours and also for the little bundle of happiness that is set to enter your life. 
Lots and lots of love and good wishes from your little fan from New Zealand,
Reshma Patel. 😊

A very happy Birthday, Kanchi. A birthday marks the beginning of a new journey, the journey you will undertake soon playing the new role of a mother. Hope this birthday brings you tons of joy in all the roles that you play both in reel as well as real life.

Loved you as Ananya, as Suhana, as Soni, and the most as Shraddha. You have been an inspiration to many of us with your strong portrayal of Shraddha, the character that is so close to our heart, though it is no longer on our TV screens. It is something that will continue to touch lives with its pure innocence.

As a devoted fan, I wish you get all the happiness that you truly deserve. Also, being a fan, I will anticipate that moment when we'll have you back with us, ready to dazzle with your lovely self.

May this birthday bring a smile to your face, happiness to your heart and many blessings to your life.

Kanchi Kaul, You are the most beautiful actress...Your acting, addictive smile and expressive eyes which fascinates me always and everything; yes you are one of a kind... Today marks a new day a new opening to a wonderful year...Brighten up the day with your ever brightest smile...The day full of surprises and love and is as beautiful as you...It's a new chance to start a new life excursion, a new day to rejoice life...Continue to be our inspiration... Birthdays are mile stones in our life where, we have to look back to find out past failures and Success, we have to look ahead to find challenges ahead... I wish that all of your dreams may come true... Pray, and God will direct your path towards success... May the best of your past be the worst of your future... You are one special person that should never be forgotten... May your birthday bring more hope and love, May it is a new start of marvellous career journey and tremendous success... Never lose that smile of yours, Never lose that fun and confident of yours...The best things are yet to come, to a person that is charming, talented and witty... I wish nothing but the best in life for you and that you continue to receive love and blessings... Let this happiness reach your eyes, enthusiasm reach your smile and resilience reach the temples of your face every time you look at someone... Let this new year of your life be special, full of precious moments, gives you lasting memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead, bright emotions, full of happiness and joy! Let Love follow your footsteps everywhere you go!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Happy Birthday beautiful Kanchi! Enjoy every moment of your life!! May everyday bring something new & exciting for you! May this Birthday turn out to be as Amazing as you! Wishing you success, joy & happiness always!

Hope your special day, brings you all that your heart desires! Here's wishing you a full of pleasant surprises! May this day be the beginning of another special year & many many happy returns of the day! Happy Birthday Kanchi Kaul!! Always keep smiling & love you endless from Nazifa!!  ❤️

Kanchi...My princess...You are very special to me and will always carry a special place in my heart forever!!😃
Love u inside out!!❤️❤️

May this this year bring lots of happiness and blessings as you are entering a new phase of  your life as a mother!❤️😃

Love you and a very Happy Birthday to you!!😃

This little greeting comes to state,
No matter where you navigate,
Beneath the sun and heaven blue,
My birthday wishes will find you!

Happy Birthday Kanchi! ❤️ Have an awesome and amazing life ahead filled with only joy and happiness! 😃 God bless you angel! ❤️ Always have that wonderful smile on your face that can lighten up the whole world! ❤️ Love you! Happy Birthday! :D

May God fill your life with happiness & bless you with a long successful career,lots of love & shower all the blessings upon you
May you have all the joy your heart can hold.
Have a Great birthday! Have a blast and enjoy every moment of your special day! Keep smiling
Loads of love. Happy Birthday once again. 
Love Zara

On this birthday, I wish you get loads and loads of joy and happiness!! May you get anything and everything you deserve and desire for. Today is your day, enjoy your way! Love you loads.

I always wish for her happiness & she's my fav tv actress.wish her a very happy birthday day from me & i luv her a lot,missing her badly as Shraddha.

Wishing u a whole year of love happiness n success HAPPY BIRTHDAY KANCHI !!

Happy bday 2 u happy bday 2u happy bday 2 kanchi happy bday 2 u may u have a wonderful bday & entertain us 4 long time!

It doesn't matter if we haven't seen each other since year, month or days. What is important is that youhave made an impression in my heart and you will always remain there!! Happy b'day and have a great year ahead...

May you have all the joy your heart can hold,
All the smiles a day can bring,
All the blessings a life can unfold
May you have Gods best in everything.Wishing A Very Happy Birthday To U, KANCHI!

for helping in searching for info for Personal Life.

Why we love Kanchi Kaul.

Introduction and the VMs.

All the siggies.

For collecting wishes and making the whole thread.

For the support in Twitter.

Another VM for you all to enjoy! :)

ShraNal VM

So finally the day is here to celebrate our princess's Birthday!!🥳🥳🥳🥳
Come join in to celebrate Kanchi's B'day!!🥳🥳🥳🥳

Happy Birthday Kanchi kaul!!🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Love you loads Princess!!❤️❤️❤️

Edited by -Red-Rose- - 9 years ago
Yay...Its the birthday of my ever favorite beautiful actress Kanchi Kaul...
You are very special and never be forgotten...May life lead you to great happiness and success that's all your wishes come true and wishing sweetest things happen right before your eyes...

.Wishing You A Very Happy Birthday

Enjoy your day princess...We all love you loads

Once Again...

Happy Birthday

Edited by -treesa- - 9 years ago
Happy Birthday Gorgeous Kanchi Kaul!!⭐️
Today is a special day for all of us as it's your Birthday!! You've always made us smile through your innocence & flawless performances as Shraddha!!👏⭐️

May every sorrow fade away while you're blessed with many happiness & success!! Hope all your dreams come true!!😃

Always keep smiling & stay happy!!❤️

Love you endless!! Mwah🤗❤️
Edited by Nazzyx8 - 9 years ago

KANCHI KAUL

On your birthday I wish you fruit from every tree,I wish you much honey from bee,I wish you rainbow without rain, I wish you wish for every dream, I wish you love and happiness all your
way, I wish you just a great birthday

Kanchi thanks for entertaining us all these years.Enjoy your birthday.
Keep Rocking
Keep Shinning
Keep Smiling

KANCHI

You

Edited by reetnoor89 - 9 years ago
Happy birthday princess ❤️
Wish u hearty nd healthy life<3
Love u kanchi<3
Have a blast:-D