Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: happenstance

res- currently on a train rammed full of people I somehow feel I need to read this without like 50 sets of eyes on me πŸ˜† 😳

Would love to hear from you and feel free to edit at leisure πŸ˜³πŸ˜Š
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shanig123

Aani this is Brilliant again and again . I am officially screwed reading this as I m at work and in no mood to work . Girl you are one Genius writer .. look forward for more of these...

Thanks so much Shani πŸ˜ƒ

@bold - πŸ˜† I did put a disclaimer 

@red - thank you will see when I can be back next πŸ˜³

EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

haan blackmailin u KHULKE... 🀣

😲 πŸ€£

Kya zamaana aa gaya hai bolo *shakes head* πŸ˜†
EkPahelii thumbnail
Hey guys will resume replying tomm epi starts in less than 5 mins and have to sleep after that cya later and thanks to everyone who commented and liked so far πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
very well written as usual, aani.

I actually read this while my professor was giving a very boring lecture. i already guessed what the story would be about from the title but went ahead anyway, needless to say I had a hard time keeping a straight face throughout.

I seriously don't mind you writing risque FF's because we will never get this kind of content in the serial. I really hate the chaste nature of indian television, they can talk about familial rape but can't show sexual desire between a man and a wife.

you touch some very important aspects of raman. he may be cold and distant but he is a man after all. after how he reacted to ishita last episode, how can anyone not expect him to feel sexually attracted towards her?

the last bit with ishita taunting/flirting with him was the best. oh I wish I could see them purposefully trying to rile each other about with double meaning jokes and other naughty things. lol, why did this have to be indian television?
Edited by pomegranate - 10 years ago
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Very well written n entertaining. I simply love it when Raman tells Ishita to back off n stop touching him! He is hilariously  delusional!!πŸ˜† But cute hain hamara hero.πŸ˜›
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Just to let you know that I have edited my post in page 1 πŸ˜›
anodaksgfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: EkPaheli

thanks Anoda πŸ˜Š

im chitvan:)

I cant wait for my exams to get over so dat I can read other works of urs.. :)
alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Aani... I read your reply to mine... For everyone else's sanity and to save your hands from further carpal tunnel... i will not get into more detail πŸ˜†

I was glad to see your detailed reply... and am PMing you the movie nameπŸ˜‰
Maaneet099 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EkPaheli

Hey Madhu πŸ˜Š 

LOL the 16+ part is there not graphically though πŸ˜³πŸ˜† its in the implication of a certain things and activities πŸ˜‰

@blue - credit to the poor file and phone almost chewed by RKB .. I could understand his plight πŸ€£

@red - she has to with a hubby like this one πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

@pink - I cant have a sequel here but like I said... READ CAREFULLY this piece AGAIN, if you still ... have a hard time noticing the bits PMS are always welcome πŸ˜›

@purple - no offence taken yaar we are friends πŸ˜ƒ

thanks for the comment πŸ€—

I did realize it was implication of certain "things" πŸ˜† Words were plain for those who wouldn't understand so I wouldn't mind below 16+ reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I think I do very well understand but tum keh rahi ho toh ek aur baar read karloongi πŸ˜‰. But wait no naughty naughty hotty hotty sequel milegi kya? πŸ˜† 

of course my new dost πŸ€—