Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolishparul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
one of My best story on IF ..
oh no its the end but a happy one
I m short of words write now but all in all I loved this stiry. I m sure every one hv loved it and the rest is history ,the way u r story was written its awesome..
thanks for pm
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
this was such an amazing journey.. thanks a lot saffi for writing it.
don girls thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful ending
Can't believe that it end so soon
DamselinDistres thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The perfect ending to THE most perfectly weaved story ever :*
Saafi:*
You'r awesome :*
amulbaby06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome... such a beautiful piece... superb ending... loved it...
archakan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful end...Really loved it... Chotu Randhir/ Sanyu wow...i love ur writing skills yaara... u r superb...
one of the best stories on IF...really loved the way you depicted their characters...saffi love ur work in any form...
really u r a genius...this ff is close to my heart as well
read it first on SH cafe but read the end here.
this was beautiful
and sooo beautifully exececuted...what a  charm it holds...
thank u so much fr writing so beautifully...

keep writing
keep smiling
inshallah u stay awesome always

love
seerat
FLOREY thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice ending  n the quotes i love it...
kaash sach mein aisa hota life mein... ever happy at end...!
before pm...lol
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow this is so beautiful one dear

kri1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

This is the last chapter. Thank you for all your love and support, all your reviews and motivation! Thank you so much for everything! Each and every one of you who read this story (whether you expressed it by liking, commenting, or simply just reading it silently) means a lot to me. I am here to entertain you and knowing that I am doing this job makes me feel so happy! Thank you all so much! Yes, this is the last chapter and I feel bad but this had to end. =( 

AWWWH~ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ I LOVE YOU! I WILL MISS THIS. LAST CHAPTER?!?!? WHAT EVEN! AAAH!

Chapter Twenty

A lot happened over the next few weeks. Sanyukta introduced Randhir to her family as her boyfriend. Her brother and father who were still upset with Sanyukta, decided to give her and Randhir's relationship a chance and had already coordinated with Renuka, Randhir's mom for their marriage. Randhir hadn't spoken to his mom for many years, but when Sanyukta asked him to forget about the past and start a new life with his mother as well, he agreed.

Marriage preparations were already going on for the two. But first, they had to attend Gerwyn and Sana's marriage ceremony which was coincidentally two weeks before their own. 

AWH! hahaha! <3 LOVE IT. 

The day of the reception, Sanyukta was getting ready, with Randhir getting ready on the other side of the room.

"Randhir," Sanyukta said casually, taking off her clothes, so she was only in her undergarments. The comfort level between them had grown so much that they dressed (and undressed) in front of each other with ease. "I need your help."

She took out her sari, along with the petticoat and blouse she was going to wear from the closet and placed them on the bed.

"Yeah?" Randhir said, removing his shirt.

She put the blouse on and swept her hair to one side of her face.

"Tie this please," she said.

Smirking, he rushed up to her, and ran his fingers up her back, causing her to shiver. Instead of tying the blouse together, he slipped it off her shoulders.

"Randhiiir," she whined. "We have to get ready."

"It'll only take five minutes Sanyukta," he said, kissing her bare shoulder.

"Five minutes?" she questioned, raising her eyebrow, even though he couldn't see her expression. "Randhir you will last less than five minutes?"

hahahaa! wow. comfort level! hehehe! ... πŸ˜³

Then she burst out laughing. He planted kisses down her back.

"You're just getting hotter day by day," he muttered, falling to his knees and kissing her waist, making her squeeze her eyes shut.

He held her waist gently, squeezing it, causing her to gasp.

"Randhir," she moaned. "We'll be late."

He was about to move his lips lower down her body when she let herself fall to the ground and face him. She captured his lips with hers and kissed him passionately, her body burning with desire. He pulled her on to his lap and trailed kisses down her neck.

"Let's not go at all," he murmured, sucking on her collarbone gently, causing her to moan again.

"We can't do that to Gerwyn and Sana," she murmured, having a hard time agreeing to what she herself was saying.

"We'll be quick," he said, unclasping her bra and tracing her cleavage with his lips.

She held his face as close to her body as possible and closed her eyes again, giving in to temptation.

"Be quicker," she urged.

"Okay then, you asked for it," he said, unbuckling his belt.

She blushed and threw her arms around him as they made love on the floor. This wasn't new for them. Ever since they started, they didn't spare a single corner of the house.

When they finished, he helped her tie on her blouse and she pulled her sari on, her body glowing. He kissed her cheek and then proceeded to get ready himself. Once they were ready, Sanyukta wrapped her hand around his arm and they made their way to the car, stealing glances at each other and blushing the whole drive there. 

hahaah! blushyblush!☺️

"I have to tell you something," she said to him later that evening, as they were slow dancing.

He held her closer and lightly brushed her ear with his lips.

"Mhmmm?" he asked.

"You better marry me quickly," she ordered. "I'm pregnant."

He pulled back and stared at her, his eyes wide with shock. Grabbing her hand, he dragged her out of the reception hall.

"Really?" he asked, holding her against a pillar.

He placed his hands on either side of her head as she nodded, a small smile on her face.

She noticed his eyes light up before he kissed her passionately. She wrapped her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. 

awh! he's happyyy!πŸ˜ƒ

"We better get married within two weeks. If my parent's find out they will kill me," she muttered against his lips.

"Want to run away and get married now?" he asked, removing his lips from hers, his tone serious. 

AWHAWHAWH!😳

She felt herself blush. The idea was thrilling but she couldn't do that. 

"Randhir... if my parent's know that I've been living with you, I'll get killed. Secondly, if they find out I'm pregnant they'll kill me again. And finally, if they find out I married you behind their backs, I'll get killed once more. Do you want me to die?" she asked impatiently.

Before he could say anything, she let her lips crash against his once again, as if they were pulled forward by some magnetic force. His hands held her waist gently, and the feeling of his fingers on her bare skin made her shiver.

"I love you," he whispered, pulling back. "And now I will love small Sanyu."

AWHHH! πŸ˜ƒ

"Small Sanyu?" she inquired, smiling widely, circling her arms around his hips, pulling him closer to her. "Why not small Randhir?"

He kissed her forehead softly.

"I want our child to be exactly like you," he told her.

"Our child is going to be like you too Randhir. It's basic genetics!" she said, resting her head on his chest.

"You're trapped with me now Sanyukta," he said with a smirk, his face resting on top of her head.

"That's what I always wanted," she said lightly, giggling. "I love you after all."

"By the way, how far along are you?" Randhir asked.

"I'm not sure, but I have to be less than a month," she replied, pulling back and kissing him on the lips softly.

awhhh!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ‘

Two weeks later, Sanyukta couldn't stop smiling while their wedding ceremony was taking place. Parth and Vidhushi were also present, both of whom were having a hard time staying away from each other. She smiled at Randhir, who smiled back at her.

"I think Parth's changed for the better now," he whispered to her.

"They look like they're in love," Sanyukta replied, happily. "I think we might have to attend another wedding soon."

Kaustuki, Sahil, Jiggy, Yo-Yo and Vardhaan sir also attended their wedding. It was like a reunion of their year.

That night, Randhir and Sanyukta experienced marital bliss for the first time as their bodies merged as one. She silently lay in his arms that night, both of them content and happy, their minds calm.

Sanyukta sighed happily, remembering their journey to this point of their life.

She had feared he would break her heart back when they were in college, but she broke his heart instead. In the process, she broke her own heart. A ray of hope appeared when they were united by fate, and they were able to mend their broken hearts. The two broken hearts found solace in each other and healed. He was able to love her again, and she was able to fix his broken heart... the cure was just one word: love

THIS PARAGRAPH! πŸ‘ I'm speechless as I am tearing up...

Just like Randhir and Sanyukta were two repelling particles that were joined by this powerful force, their two broken hearts were cured by this same force called love. It had capabilities beyond reasoning.

"I love you," she whispered happily.

"I love you too Sanyukta," Randhir replied, kissing the top of her head.

Love only ever mended, never broke, and pain was temporary, never was it forever. The cure for a broken heart made hearts stronger than ever.

THAT LAST TWO LINES...πŸ‘

--

It's so hard to let go. This was my first fanfiction on SanDhir and it is so close to my heart. I want to write more, believe me, but I don't want to drag it needlessly. I hope you enjoyed the story! You don't have to leave your thoughts if you don't want to, but knowing that this story had an effect on you makes me more than happy. Thank you for reading this story.

If you want to read more by me, I have two ongoing stories. 7 Days to Woo Randhir Singh Shekhawat (Click) and one that I just started, Daddy's Hands (Click). If you want to read my past works or one-shots or even watch videomixes by me, you can check them out here: Saffi's SanDhir Gallery.

Once again, I love you all so much! <3 Thank you so much! I want to cry... I don't want to post this. This is why I've been holding back from posting this chapter, because I don't want it to end... waaah but this had to end someday. Okay... this note is getting longer because I don't want to let go... this fanfiction will forever stay in my heart... thank you so much for your support once again! <3

I love you. Because of Of Broken Hearts we began to know each other... and I am so happy because of it. Thanks for such a beautiful story... you're just brilliant! love you! LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH! AWH! πŸ˜ƒ "Don't cry because it ended. Smile because it happened!" - Dr. Seuss. 
Your writing style has always been perf... and you have just been so perfect as well! AWH AWH AWH! I can't think of a better ending girly! awh awh awh awh! πŸ‘ < I and everyone that have read your works are doing that right now... Loved this! DO THE SAME THING LIKE YOU DID WITH WHEN I WAS YOUR MAN! YEA!!!! okay... love you... muah!πŸ€—β€οΈ