Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: geetababyrads

Thanks once again for the lovely Caps Jo ---minus the Liala Darling ones.

Loved your hilarious uptake of the episode.  Am dreading tomorrow's episode because its going to give PARO bashers food for fodder.

Thanks once again -- much appreciated.

God Bless
Geeta

...Welcome Geeta ! 😳 I'll try to ignore her pics in next pics but,problem is she is part of every scene n seq.

Basher will be basher so,read n enjoy their Khunnas. πŸ˜† I never give any importance to them n their stupidity.😳 Royal Ignorance is the Best policy for them. πŸ˜‰ 

Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: vanitha3d

Joseph enjoyed reading ur postπŸ‘ Episode was very nice specially first bit when rudra supports paro that eating over cooked vegetable is not his favourite it was his habbit.because he haven't got choice.i loved that scene...yeh laila kab jaye ge paro or rudra ke zindagi sa😑                                                                      Photo:

... Thanks Vanitha for your nice words for this series.😳

Yes ! His simple support n care for Paro is really adorable. He cares her just like a small kid. 😳 I also pissed-off frm this Laila entry in PaRud life. πŸ˜‘ She is really dumb ,how can she think that Rudra will be back if,Paro will out frm his life??
πŸ˜•
Edited by Joseph_A - 9 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrazyAmie

liked parud scene
it was cute as always
liked Rudra's worried face
glad dey removed patti,can see her beautiful eyes, nd much needed for tom's confession
full of laila today🀒
had to bear her over acting, expressions
it was easy to watch SuMo  cz of der acting
hope cvs wrap up laila track soon
if not den hope bring sumer back
today's epi was needed for tom's confession
but too much laila is not good for my eyes
liked ur post more den episode
after all disappointing epis all must read ur post
first dat article den dis lailafied epi spoiled my mood
but enjoyed reading ur postπŸ˜†
lots of good wishes for u
nice title
thnx Jo

baki pics jaldi update kar
itna late
curses

p.s:hope maine res k bech me comment nahi kiya
agar kiya toh its ur fault
u should have reserved it too

OMG !! Itti badi comment... 😲 Aaj suraj kidhar se nikla tha...?? Thanks a lot for giving your longest comment on this series post. πŸ˜›

PaRud scenes were savior of yesterday epi.I am fade up wid this over exposer of Laila scenes in entire epi. I  mean,seriously...yahaan toh room mein bhi koi privacy nahin. πŸ˜‘

My expectations is high for tonight epi because,I am expecting some performance oriented scenes today n yaa less Laila too. πŸ˜Š

gunurlove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
As Usual wonderful Post Joseph...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Thanks for all the caps..u know what is the speciality of your posts...description of your  post's scenes matching with its pics make it very beautiful and well presentable...not only such posts..but your's FFs too..
Or FF se mujhe yad aya..when will you update your both FF guys..its seems like ages i have not got any link..😑
okk come to the point...Episode was beautiful..best part was..thankfully Paro opened her eyes. and Parud Bedroom scene...it was very very cute...😳
besides this Laila Paro conversation part was nice...i also loved the way Rudra said.."Yeh iski chooriyan kyun pehni hai tu ne.." God here i felt disgust for Laila...how dare she touched Paro's so personal thingsπŸ€”
thankfully said to her that he dont trust her...obviously na..he knows her for  8 years..
Precap was Mind blwoing..cant wait for tonight..but as i expected my channel is not coming
and the last thing which im  gonna say now , usy sun k ap Mera gala nahi pakd lena Joseph Bhai sa...πŸ˜†
After watching precap..i dont think so Laila is as much wrong as we are considering her...because its a natural reaction for any woman to react like this way when she has been with him in such kind of relationship since 8 years...(before this i was not sure of nature of  their relationship...u see so innocent i am..πŸ˜› )
so its obvious to her hate Paro, and seeing her taking this much special place in Rudr's life..when in all these 8 years he kept saying her "i hate beautiful women. n all"...as a matter of fact Laila is not wrong about her feelings for Rudra..but what she is trying to do with Paro ..that is absolutely wrong..because Paro is innocent in all this..Poor doll doesn't know anything abt rudra-Laila relatioship till now...eagerly waiting for Paro's reaction after knowing the truth...😳

Edited by gunurlove - 9 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: samirao

Once again thanks a lot for the fab post and lovely caps 

Parud scene was again the saving grace and only good scene of today's epi 
Hate Laila 
I know that she is a vamp , although Anikta is trying very hard and failing miserably as a vamp , but she doesn't have to b in every single scene this is 2 much so much screen space 

I just can't tolerate her , I hope this Laila track rap up soon or at least cvs reduce her scene and have mercy on us 

Tomorrow is a bid day Rudy's confession about his sin 
I hope PARO react like a normal person , get angry , distance herself from RUDRA , and kick cow out of hvaili 

..welcome Sami ! Glad that you liked the post content.

PaRud scenes was truly awesome they share a very good bonding whatever,they don't look like lovy-dovy couple but,their understanding n concern for each other is tremendous. 😊

Laila entry was imp for showing PaRud strong relationship so,I was ok wid this but,this too much screen space to her for build up her character is really annoying now days.

I am also desperate to see Paro's reaction n her next step after all truth out.
😳
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: P.Srinivas

Nice post Joseph.Again only Parud scenes were worth watching in todays episode.How he made her sleep in the first scene was very nice.Liked Paro;s perfect entry while their convesation was going on.Finally much waited  Rudra'confession scene today.Eagerly waiting Paro reaction after hearing his confession.But  i hopw from on wards they wont give Laila soo much screen space.Its irrirating to see her every scene,😑

...Thanks Sri for liking the post. 😳 I loved all PaRud scenes of current track. It shows that how she is imp for him. He cares her so much whatever he can't express his true feelings in words but,its truly visible in his all gestures for her.

He is scared because,he doesn't want to lose her due to his previous 'sins'.

Yes,I am very curious to se Paro's reaction after his confession. Somewhere,I am expecting a very strong performance of Sanaya like she did in MJHT . How can we forget that,Gunjan broke down scene was one of the best scene of MJHT. 

Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: welcomebro

before laila get out of the haveli paro should teach the lessons in her way ...then only laila understand paro is not fool here...and also paro is lioness like kakisa said sumer...

I hope so. 😊 She deserves a well deserved lessons frm Paro side because,she is under estimating her strength. 😳
gunurlove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

...Thanks Sri for liking the post. 😳 I loved all PaRud scenes of current track. It shows that how she is imp for him. He cares her so much whatever he can't express his true feelings in words but,its truly visible in his all gestures for her.

He is scared because,he doesn't want to lose her due to his previous 'sins'.

Yes,I am very curious to se Paro's reaction after his confession. Somewhere,I am expecting a very strong performance of Sanaya like she did in MJHT . How can we forget that,Gunjan broke down scene was one of the best scene of MJHT. 

Which one...as far as i remember there were so many scene but The BEST WAS that  Gunur reunion scene...are you talking about that...Sanaya was given her Excellent performance in that scene..after that one more scene took my heart away...when nupur said she is going and Gunjan rushed towards the classroom and broke down...it was another out standing performance of sanaya..so natural..so realπŸ‘ Edited by gunurlove - 9 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: monaya4eva

Thank you for this post, Joseph. πŸ˜› Manipulations by the negative characters have always pulled in the TRP's. RR is no different. And so, I think, Miss Laila Fevicol is here to stay, maybe becoming Mrs Laila Sumer Fevicol-Ranawat. Rudra banna sa spoke correct. Habit, all bad habits hain unhe, first Laila and now this, not locking the door when he is 'romancing' his wife. Get rid of all these bad habits, banna sa, before it is too late. All said and done, we are in for some saas bahu saga soon, MoLa saas bahu saga. It will be the light moments in the otherwise intense PaRud love story. I am a very optimistic person. 😳

..welcome Gayatri ! 😳 Agree wid you even,I am so sure that Laila will stay here as Sumer's wife. ('Kahin pe nigahen kahin pe nishana...' type situation)

So true,No privacy in 'Ranawat House' koi bhi kabhi bhi kahin bhi enter kar jaata hai...widout knocking the door. I have no prob wid MoLa saas-Bahu sequences πŸ˜† if,they show PaRud intense Love story too. 😳

Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: gunurlove

Which one...as far as i remeber there were so many scene but The BEST WAS that  Gunur reunion scene...are you talking about that...Sanaya was given her Excellenct performance in that scene..after that one more scene took my heart away...when nupur said she is going and Gunjan rushed towards the classroom and broke down...it was another out standing performance of sanaya..so natural..so realπŸ‘

I was talking abt GuNur scene at washroom,during 'Drama Rehearsal' seq. When she says ," mera pehla pyaar adhura reh gaya Di ! "

I think sanya n Rati was brilliant there. Bus stop scene was Fabulous too.