Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome Joseph awesome as alwaysss well u just made my day thks for that, n before telling all excuse me for such late comment but i had a danmed busy n tiring day yday...Well I loved that finally Rudra show fevicol chipku her real place lolll she's been ranting since so long n i've been feeling like i shud kill her asap so Rudra did great but sbout Paro am still apprehensive coz she still let fevicol lead her to room after these n am afraid zat she'll make some leaving decision under laila influence well i hope CVs knows how to make the show stick well if they wanna compete with other shows for sure as they already have solid base in form of characters n story...
Coming to speculations of ekta well colors will lose viewers coz am anti-ekta n many sensible people are tooo so who care(Just added this for those who spoilt their mood due to that news)

Now Biggest Major part of epi, was about Rudra differentiating between his like n habit before paro n also warning chipku...N then came the sleep scene as u said Joe well i guess nowadays our Rudradev Cant sleep without his paro beside him πŸ˜› n then finally we get the revelation scene but before that the scene of "How dare u wear paro bangles" was great... Lets see what will turn out after revelation keeping Fingers cross
Edited by lavalina - 9 years ago
SwaNia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for another awesome take, Joseph. 😊  Episode toh theek hi tha.
Can't expect any manners from Laila. She will continue barging into PaRud's room. 😑  Today's episode we get to see some awesome performances by SaSh. especially Sanaya, who will convey the discomfort a wife can feel when her husband confesses his sins, though they were committed by him when Paro never existed for him, without uttering a word. The precap scene has increased my hopes of a power packed Sanayalicious scene. 

SapnaTanmay thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome post jo
take a bow RS for the best dialogue 
loved how rudra gave simple ans to laila
parud scene a awesome no words to describe their cuteness
pls cvs can u change ankita & bring another actress to play laila
the last scene laila overacting, her body language😑
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Joseph_A: Awesome post n pics!!!!😊
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sangana

Awesome post and caps! Love yourremarks as always.  

Thanks Sangana ! Its really a lot to me.
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tvbuf

Lovely caps as usual, Joseph πŸ‘

She looks so   πŸ€’.  Hate the character so much  πŸ€’😑🀒

Thanks Buddy ! Tird to see her in this large screen-space.
naxathira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hi joji..meeting u after long time.hw r u.hope u r fine.mobile is repair..using one kakisa laila brainless type mobile now..πŸ˜†..i cn jus read ur updates frm tht.cnt reply u bck.😭..feeling so bad.vl b bck soon.i nvr missed ur instant take frm  the time u r bck again..today got some time in netcentre so m replying u..absolutely fabulous instant take vth ur personal punches..hilarious too..culdnt digest laila in episode or in ur caps tooπŸ˜†..either director show less scenes of her or u upload oly one small pic of her.its enough jooojiii grrr...πŸ˜†..parud scenes vere beautiful..loved ashish acting n his expressions in the confrontaion scene...really scared for tonites confession episode..hpy 100th episode joseph joji...i dnt know vn i vl reply u bck again..tk care.i vl not miss ur post..ur sincere fan jothi..😊Edited by naxathira - 9 years ago
malavika6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
didn't watch the episode. no repeat today. thanks 4 sharing superb caps and short summary
nikitaloveu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
beautiful caps dear thanks joseph
goguma thumbnail
wow ...   thats a lot of capd, Joseph.
thank u...

i am still waiting for english sub.

but yeesh..!  too much of laila shown ... hated it..!

one big complain to major...
can he hold paro's hand PROPERLY, i mean hold her hand, and not her wrist...?

he held laila's wrist, the same way he hold paro's ... 🀒
i guess old habit dies hard...  πŸ˜†