Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vanitha3d thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Joseph enjoyed reading ur postπŸ‘ Episode was very nice specially first bit when rudra supports paro that eating over cooked vegetable is not his favourite it was his habbit.because he haven't got choice.i loved that scene...yeh laila kab jaye ge paro or rudra ke zindagi sa😑                                                                      Photo:
samirao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Once again thanks a lot for the fab post and lovely caps 
Parud scene was again the saving grace and only good scene of today's epi 
Hate Laila 
I know that she is a vamp , although Anikta is trying very hard and failing miserably as a vamp , but she doesn't have to b in every single scene this is 2 much so much screen space 

I just can't tolerate her , I hope this Laila track rap up soon or at least cvs reduce her scene and have mercy on us 

Tomorrow is a bid day Rudy's confession about his sin 
I hope PARO react like a normal person , get angry , distance herself from RUDRA , and kick cow out of hvaili 
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

...welcome 😳
Edited by Joseph_A - 9 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail

...welcome 😳
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

( Bhabhi sa... You have no idea abt her nonsense !! Bhai was also not in his sense warna haath nahin...direct gala pakadna chahiye tha... 😑 At least,hamein bhi big relief mil jaata... πŸ˜³)

Bang On, Joseph. That would have surely made our day πŸ˜†. But alas! there is still time for that
.I am really nervous to see how this whole revelation will effect PaRud relation and how much it will hurt Paro. Friday's episode makes me anxious. And the worse part is it is week end after tomorrow. I will go crazy with tension if they don't show Paro's reaction by the end of the episode.

Thanks. 😳 But unfortunately ,Major sa missed this golden chance. I am very confident that she'll deal wid  this situation in very mature way. but,worried for her 'Instant reaction'.

You are right...worst part is today is Friday n after today epi telecast we have a looonnggg weekend for wait

Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: rendezvousvin

Thanks for the LOvely CAPS...

..welcome 😳
P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post Joseph.Again only Parud scenes were worth watching in todays episode.How he made her sleep in the first scene was very nice.Liked Paro;s perfect entry while their convesation was going on.Finally much waited  Rudra'confession scene today.Eagerly waiting Paro reaction after hearing his confession.But  i hopw from on wards they wont give Laila soo much screen space.Its irrirating to see her every scene,😑
monaya4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for this post, Joseph. πŸ˜› Manipulations by the negative characters have always pulled in the TRP's. RR is no different. And so, I think, Miss Laila Fevicol is here to stay, maybe becoming Mrs Laila Sumer Fevicol-Ranawat. Rudra banna sa spoke correct. Habit, all bad habits hain unhe, first Laila and now this, not locking the door when he is 'romancing' his wife. Get rid of all these bad habits, banna sa, before it is too late. All said and done, we are in for some saas bahu saga soon, MoLa saas bahu saga. It will be the light moments in the otherwise intense PaRud love story. I am a very optimistic person. 😳
welcomebro thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
before laila get out of the haveli paro should teach the lessons in her way ...then only laila understand paro is not fool here...and also paro is lioness like kakisa said sumer...
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Lovely Post Jo .

Yesterday Episode was Rocking ...

Enjoy PaRud Scene ...

Waiting for Today's Episode ...