Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gunurlove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: SwaNia_2

Wow, I am loving this discussion, so butting in, please excuse me😳

My point is, Laila always knew that Rudra was using her for his sexual needs and as he confessed to Paro, to get away fom his dark past. She always knew he was using her and she allowed him to. If she ever thought that Rudra would never change, it was her mistake. And this is what is hurting her, that this 'janwar' has been tamed, not by her, but by Paro. But did she ever try to tame this janwar?? She was happy with the physical relationship that she shared with Rudra. She knew that Rudra would never commit himself to her and she never tried to. But there is something called an emotional bonding, bonding with the person, who  has also sailed in the same boat as you have, the sense of losing someone you adored, the sense  of being left alone and yet having survived. Rudra's way of survival was perhaps not right, and he always felt something amiss, which is why Paro appealed to him, her way of survival appealed to him and not wanting to, he found himself more closer to Paro than to Laila. When he developed feelings for Paro, he confessed about his past to her. He is trying to protect her, by staying quite as his mistress humiliates Paro??

Your most welcome Swati  in this discussion...😊
Yaar Problem is Rudra-Paro-Laila Triangle is very complicated..Far more than Sheena-Samrat-Gunjan triangle..that was very simple...there only sheena was on fault...
but here problem is..What I and joseph said..that is true..but whatever you said about Laila..that is Damn True and justified..πŸ˜›
Indeed Rudra was involved with Laila on her wish only...and she knew at very initial point that this "Janwar" will never tamed...she loved that janwar only...You know at one point i also thought the same like what u said...
i remember on Haldi scene..and when Laila came to know about Parud marriage then she said.."SR hmare sath and shadi kisi or k sath..." i exactly dont remember what she said on haldi to Rudra..but it was like thare pe sirf hmara haq he..ye haq tu ne kisi or k kese de dia Rudra..and all...
and i was like 😲...Rudra has never promised her for anything.then konsa Haq kesa Haq...neither he said to her he will merry or or someone.. but i think laila assumed by herself that if he wont merry her then he'll not merry with someone else too..πŸ˜ƒ (This is her mistake...you are right ..i agree with you..)
but that time i really did not know the exact equation of Rudra-Laila' relationship...i assumed him to be with her sometimes...did not assume "8 saal tk Har  Raat"
so that is why im saying...she is being with him for so long time..one and only woman in his life..that too with this much intimate and intense relationship...Rudra was not involved with her emotionally but she seemed to be quite emotionally attached to Rudra..in very initial episodes too...
so my Point is ..its her natural reaction to behave like this way...She is not been able to digest the fact, that Rudra has finally got his soul mate.and its is not Laila but Paro...😊
naxathira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

Hi Buddy !! So glad that meet you after a long time. πŸ˜› I was missing you n yours take on episodes too. 😭 Thanks for sharing the reason behind your disappearance. 😳 Waiting for your permanent come-back.πŸ˜› Glad that you liked the post content wid my 'stupid' punches. πŸ˜†

I am also tired to see Laila in every frame of episode scenes. Thanks for suggestions 😳 now,I am trying to ignore her 😳 Totally,'Royal Ignorance'  😎that's why didn't cover her in Fri epi 'Instant Take' post. 😳

Ashish n Sanaya's outstanding performance is the real USP of this show. They can increase the intensity of any normal scene due to their Fabulous screen presence. πŸ˜›

thts so so sweet of u joji..thanku so much for ur concern my friend...⭐️ .frm tomo i vl try to reply u everyday cos i like ur posts n ur works a lot n i nvr miss them...i really felt bad previous week tht i culdnt giv feed bck cos u gv such  fabulous updates..i was so happy to c ur post after long time last week...thanku so much for ur royal ignorance of feviquick fevicol...πŸ˜†...bye .tkcre...
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

..welcome Meenu ! 😳
Joseph_A thumbnail

Thanks ! 😳
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: VancouverBC

You post the most amazing pictures Joseph.
And love your take on the lovely episode, especially all PaRud moments.
Good job.

Thanks Buddy for liking this series Posts . Its really a lot to me because,It was not expected. πŸ˜³ 
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepshikha23

As usual amazing post n thanks for the caps Joseph. 
Loved Paro -Rudra scenes, but hate Laila for coming between both  Paro - Rudra life. Laila character is so irritating. Hope Paro teach her  a lesson n thow her out of haveli. 

Thanks Dipshi ! Paro-Rudra scenes were savior of last week episodes.Laila is underestimating Paro's sensibility n maturity. She'll definitely deserve a well deserved lesson from Paro side.
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naz_nisar

Awesome post Joseph 

And thanks for the caps

..welcome Farzina ! 😳
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: P.Srinivas

Same Joseph i too like  those  two scene which you mentioned scene very much I watched these scenes o so many times only for her performance in valantine ball scene  where Gunjan pleads Samrar to marry her her performance was fantastic in that scene too.Hope we will see that kind of performs from her.

Hi 5 for this 😊 I loved these sequences,watched so many times. 😳'Valentine Ball'-shoot Out scene was also very touchy. πŸ˜­ That full episode was dedicated to her amazing performance. πŸ˜Š
Edited by Joseph_A - 9 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: gunurlove

Your most welcome Swati  in this discussion...😊

Yaar Problem is Rudra-Paro-Laila Triangle is very complicated..Far more than Sheena-Samrat-Gunjan triangle..that was very simple...there only sheena was on fault...
but here problem is..What I and joseph said..that is true..but whatever you said about Laila..that is Damn True and justified..πŸ˜›
Indeed Rudra was involved with Laila on her wish only...and she knew at very initial point that this "Janwar" will never tamed...she loved that janwar only...You know at one point i also thought the same like what u said...
i remember on Haldi scene..and when Laila came to know about Parud marriage then she said.."SR hmare sath and shadi kisi or k sath..." i exactly dont remember what she said on haldi to Rudra..but it was like thare pe sirf hmara haq he..ye haq tu ne kisi or k kese de dia Rudra..and all...
and i was like 😲...Rudra has never promised her for anything.then konsa Haq kesa Haq...neither he said to her he will merry or or someone.. but i think laila assumed by herself that if he wont merry her then he'll not merry with someone else too..πŸ˜ƒ (This is her mistake...you are right ..i agree with you..)
but that time i really did not know the exact equation of Rudra-Laila' relationship...i assumed him to be with her sometimes...did not assume "8 saal tk Har  Raat"
so that is why im saying...she is being with him for so long time..one and only woman in his life..that too with this much intimate and intense relationship...Rudra was not involved with her emotionally but she seemed to be quite emotionally attached to Rudra..in very initial episodes too...
so my Point is ..its her natural reaction to behave like this way...She is not been able to digest the fact, that Rudra has finally got his soul mate.and its is not Laila but Paro...😊

You both said all things in very detail way... Nothing is left for me.
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: naxathira

thts so so sweet of u joji..thanku so much for ur concern my friend...⭐️ .frm tomo i vl try to reply u everyday cos i like ur posts n ur works a lot n i nvr miss them...i really felt bad previous week tht i culdnt giv feed bck cos u gv such  fabulous updates..i was so happy to c ur post after long time last week...thanku so much for ur royal ignorance of feviquick fevicol...πŸ˜†...bye .tkcre...

...welcome Jo ! 😊 Yaa , I was on brk for 15 days but,I made 5 'Instant Take' posts during that brk . πŸ˜› By the way, I am not covering Mon n Tue epi ,due to some prior commitments. 😳 But,I'll continue this series from Wednesday epi. 😊