Habit vs Like (Post upd* wid 62 HQ Pics)

Posted: 9 years ago
Rocking Episode !! πŸ˜›

As per expectations...A strong base is ready before a Big storm. Start to end , episode was dedicated to building up a perfect suitable sequence for Major sa confession.

Epi was watchable only because of SaSh brilliant performance.πŸ‘ especially,their Outstanding voice modulation n versatile expressions. (Can't add Ankita's name here due to her some OTT expressions.)

Now...come to the episodic scenes...

First continuation scene of yesterday was superb...especially,Major sa simple n strong answer to Miss Laila 'Fevicol' sa...
" Jali sabzi khana meri aadat thi...pasand nahin... tu (Paro) mere liye...'Bhindi' (Ladyfinger) ki sabzi bana dena..."

(Awesome Bhai !! Thanks for clarifying the difference between 'Habit' n 'Like' πŸ˜›.What a rocking style to describe the difference  😊

but,you are wasting your energy on Dumbest person.  Dekha nahin...now she wants to make Bhindi for you... for God sake tell her that this is not a another season of  'Master chef' .  Jo banana hoga...Bhabhi sa bana lengi... 😳 widout capturing all screen-space 😑)

thereafter, Droolicious PaRud moment when he made her sit and then sleep on the bed... whatever,she said...

" Main...neeche so jaaoongi... "  😳

(Obviously Bhabhi sa,but may be Bhai is not comfortable on floor...Apni 'Patni' ke bina toh woh ab bed par sone se rahe. 😳) 

But,next Rudra-Laila scene was exact to my expectations... 😊 especially, Major sa clear cut answer to her...
" Nahin karta...! Main tujh par viswas nahin karta... aur ye bechargi ka natak bandh kar..tere ko tujh se zyada achhe se samajhta hoon..?? "

( Well done Bro. !! πŸ‘ Finally,you said this... 😊 We also know her... but,don't you think that you are so late to understand her...?? πŸ˜• After all 8yrs is not a small tinny-minny period naa...?? )

But,She is really smart... so, Smartly trapped him in his statements...n after his scared/worried expressions...(to lose Paro) her Master stroke -
" Rudra Pratap Ranawat darr raha hai... ! "

Paro entry on that moment was perfect example of wrong timing 😳
(Or we can say Good timing for her Point of view 😳 but,I was so uncomfortable...just like Bhai sa πŸ˜†)

n her question...
" Laila Bai sa ne aisa kya keh diya ? jo, aapne unka haath pakda...?? "

(Bhabhi sa... You have no idea abt her nonsense !! Bhai was also not in his sense warna haath nahin...direct gala pakadna chahiye tha... 😑 At least,hamein bhi big relief mil jaata... πŸ˜³)

But,once again Major sa strong reaction...
" Maine mujhse sawal poochne ka haq kisi ko nahin diya...?? " 
"Kyun jawab doon usko...?? Kya lagti hai woh mhari...?"

(You better know Bhai... !  If she is no one in your life then why are you so worried n scared...?? πŸ˜³)

But,scene of the Day was... Paro-Laila conversation n PaRud-Laila scene... (whatever,I am totally confused abt Paro-Laila normal talk  just after Rudra's strong reaction on her question πŸ˜• How,is it possible ??  πŸ˜•)

Rudra's entry in room...His concern for Paro
n his anger to see Paro's Pink Chudi in Laila's wrist was truly awesome... πŸ˜›
" Yeh...iski chudiyaan kyun pehni tune...?? "

(Bhai ! Do something... warna yeh toh  Bhabhi sa ke 'Mamgalsuta' aur 'Sindoor' par bhi haath saaf karne wali hai 😑)
n last but not the least... finally, PaRud went to long Drive  because,Bhai sa wants to confess his 'Sins' 😭

**Doubts of the Day : Will Paro handle Samrat's embroidery business in Jaislemar...?? (after,leaving Rudra Bhai sa...?? πŸ˜­)** 

: Down the cursor for check all 62 HQ Caps :
Edited by Joseph_A - 9 years ago
Caps (01/06)
Caps (03/06)
Caps (04/06)
Caps (05/06)
Caps (06/06)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ZyUVA-_7VfE[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyUVA-_7VfE

liked parud scene
it was cute as always
liked Rudra's worried face
glad dey removed patti,can see her beautiful eyes, nd much needed for tom's confession
full of laila today🀒
had to bear her over acting, expressions
it was easy to watch SuMo  cz of der acting
hope cvs wrap up laila track soon
if not den hope bring sumer back
today's epi was needed for tom's confession
but too much laila is not good for my eyes
liked ur post more den episode
after all disappointing epis all must read ur post
first dat article den dis lailafied epi spoiled my mood
but enjoyed reading ur postπŸ˜†
lots of good wishes for u
nice title
thnx Jo

baki pics jaldi update kar
itna late
curses

p.s:hope maine res k bech me comment nahi kiya
agar kiya toh its ur fault
u should have reserved it too

Edited by CrazyAmie - 9 years ago
Nice post!! I liked the episode too inspite of there bring so much of Laila.. ! Loved paro and rudra.. They were spot on with expressions.
Full Post Updated wid 62 HQ Caps