Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

widowmaker thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sanjhbati

avi reply ayega other fandom als love SK bt nvr showed it. :P 2011 pe sk ws bashed right left.

& SK k waja se swaron popular nhi hua. Sk contributed i agree. Bt ppl started loving SRP after 2013. PERIOD
anyway SwaRon Rule als.

U r really hilarious saying people started loving swaron bcoz of ur fav🤣
swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: widowmaker

If it wasn't for tanha and sneha SRP would have been a vamp and a third wheel in kr story...u get ur facts correct 

if wasnt Shantanu aka swayam then sharon would have been vamp...do you people know anything???? Palki maam always want swaron story they were searching for swayam but failed so the show started as love traingle but as soon Shantanu was selected they continue with original concept
.DiSha. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shreya..

High and falling on swayam??? U mean the romantic moments which we are able to witness now thanks to vrushika and which completly lacked coz ur sk denied to even hold hands with shantanu???or maybe was so uncomfortable even to hug her co actor onscreen????
if not for Vrushika Swaron wouldnt have been a couple even LOL -_-
or maybe would have been a 1 arm distance couple o.o

Dont you know, EX Sharon used to fall on Rey, and this Sharon falls on Swayam 😳 So that proves this Sharon is anyday better for Swayam n SwaRon 😳
Hp_TvD_mAnIc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...CryBaby...

Oh please PALKI MA'AM is the SOLE reason behind Sharon Rai Prakash..
Atleast get ur facts clear!

allele cry baby dnt cry ... ye sab ko pata ha ki in starting swaron are nt leads its becis of sneha's acting they become lead.. and for ur information palki bhi kuch nhai kar sakti thi if sneha dnt potrayed the charcter of sharon
LoveAnny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Can anyone tell me when SRP was supposed to be a naive girl? She was complex and her complexities were USP of the character. And that time members of this forum used to drool over her😆 One of those many ironies of this forum. Professional or unprofessional who cares? Sneha Kapoor delivered such an awesome performance as SRP that still people remember her. The talent she has never can be overshadowed. I hope she will think once again about her acting. :)

widowmaker thumbnail

Originally posted by: tannu_swayam

I wonder swaron stoy kisne likha. sneha kapoor ne o.O as far as my knowledge goes Palki Malhotra wrote it. facts u see. :D

See ur palki mam's iv she said that Sharon was supposed to be a third wheel but tanha made them lead
Shalu_Amar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaronlove001

nic post chitra...

people are jelous with sk tallent that there so called favt cant match up her tallent...

dogs barks but we can't do anyting
above are some examples...

agree
Hp_TvD_mAnIc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .DiSha.

Your line "SwaRon is important today, and are main leads today only because of TanHa" like seriously??????

Today SwaRon are important because of VruShan and VruShan fans who have supported VruShan through thick and thin! Give me an example where SwaRon were popular earlier according to you ? :)

Were they covered by news portals? Or did they win any contest conducted by portals? Journos never knew there were any couple called SwaRon :) So is this popularity according to you? :)

Appreciate your Fav for all I care, but dont go to an extent of saying that SwaRon today are popular coz of SK! That sounds irrelevant and illogical too :)

haha ha really i dint read ur full comment but thumare so callet vrushan se phele hi swaron lead the..
proudbong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
han han Shantanu, palki ma'am, priya ma'am...inka toh kuch contribution tha hi nhiii...only sk made swaron popular😉😎🤣
widowmaker thumbnail

Originally posted by: .DiSha.

Dont you know, EX Sharon used to fall on Rey, and this Sharon falls on Swayam 😳 So that proves this Sharon is anyday better for Swayam n SwaRon 😳

Yeh hadd hai dosti bhi kuch hoti hai jo sharey ke beech thi