Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.DiSha. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Your line "SwaRon is important today, and are main leads today only because of TanHa" like seriously??????

Today SwaRon are important because of VruShan and VruShan fans who have supported VruShan through thick and thin! Give me an example where SwaRon were popular earlier according to you ? :)

Were they covered by news portals? Or did they win any contest conducted by portals? Journos never knew there were any couple called SwaRon :) So is this popularity according to you? :)

Appreciate your Fav for all I care, but dont go to an extent of saying that SwaRon today are popular coz of SK! That sounds irrelevant and illogical too :)Edited by .DiSha. - 10 years ago
swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
if swaron r lead couple then its due to Sneha/tanha??? Forget lead swaron r couple becoz she left d3...she forced ss fans to quit d3 or bare torture if you love awesome swaron story which will be tempered everyday becoz of my read sneha unprofessionalism...
widowmaker thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..euphoria..

"If SwaRon are important today...If SwaRon are the leading couple of D3 then its only because of TanHa."

really ? 😲 If swaron are lead couple it's only because of the tremendous writing of writers of their story . it's writers who have wrote her character NOT sk herself -__-

If it wasn't for tanha and sneha SRP would have been a vamp and a third wheel in kr story...u get ur facts correct 
Shalu_Amar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh please.ye sneha ke liye hai not vrushika.har par aa jate ho.
Sneha rocks.
Destiny_015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumimita

i really miss sneha a lot..

nowdays they show the frndshp between sharon and kriya...
i really think how would have it become if Sneha was there...

love you sneha kapoor

nd sneha hoti to yeah sab milta bhai. sharey krisha vicky neil k saath bhi scenes milte aur uske saath milta swaron k bich one arm distance. bilkul muft muft muft. :D
Hp_TvD_mAnIc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nic post chitra...

people are jelous with sk tallent that there so called favt cant match up her tallent...

dogs barks but we can't do anyting
above are some examples...
Shreya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: widowmaker

Sneha is and will always be the SRP...according to me noone can replace her...she was,is and will always be SRP who was complex,guarded and a true diva...noone can replace Sneha and i know some are so jealous of her and her success that they will try to show their fav as the best when she is only a girl who looks as if she is high and falling on swayam 

High and falling on swayam??? U mean the romantic moments which we are able to witness now thanks to vrushika and which completly lacked coz ur sk denied to even hold hands with shantanu???or maybe was so uncomfortable even to hug her co actor onscreen????
if not for Vrushika Swaron wouldnt have been a couple even LOL -_-
or maybe would have been a 1 arm distance couple o.o
sanjhbati thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: like.a.boss

and the most hilarious part is, when sk was present in the show, none use to love her from the other fanbase...and now they love her LOL HOW COOL😆

avi reply ayega other fandom als love SK bt nvr showed it. :P 2011 pe sk ws bashed right left.

& SK k waja se swaron popular nhi hua. Sk contributed i agree. Bt ppl started loving SRP after 2013. PERIOD
anyway SwaRon Rule als.
Destiny_015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: widowmaker

If it wasn't for tanha and sneha SRP would have been a vamp and a third wheel in kr story...u get ur facts correct

I wonder swaron stoy kisne likha. sneha kapoor ne o.O as far as my knowledge goes Palki Malhotra wrote it. facts u see. :D
...Diya... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What did tan ha do , except follow the script written by PM and Priya Ma'am ?!! The latter are the ones who made SwaRon , not the other way around.😳 And, yes we all  saw how much she 'made ' SwaRon with all her 'complexities' in the end . An actor who can't even respect a story doesn't deserve any credit from my side.🤔