Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

18 Reasons Why Every Indian Mother Is A Superwoman

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Who says mothers are the same everywhere? Indian mothers are one of a kind - unique to the point of being superwomen in their own right. This mother's day, we give you 18 reasons why every Indian mother is a superwoman.

1. They have magic in their hands - how else do you explain their better-than-five-star-hotel-food?

2. They can feed you till you burst.

3. And then some more.

4. They take care of the entire family and house, and still get time to clean your room.

5. They have an infinite energy supply - waking up the earliest and going to sleep the last!

6. They are the only force on earth that can stop your dad from bashing you up.

7. But the defense can easily become the offense - if and when required.

8. Their weapons of choice include anything from sandals to sticks.

9. They can converse with higher powers - that is, gods.

10. They can sense when you have been drinking.

11. Or smoking.

12. Or basically, up to no good.

13. They can find any of your lost items. In fact, a team of Indian mothers can even go find the lost city of Atlantis, if need be.

14. Their supersonic yells can be heard all the way from five blocks away. And you'd be smart to make a beeline to her call immediately - if you do not want to suffer the consequences.

15. They have an inbuilt lie-detector. So there's no point trying to lie your way out of trouble.

16. They work better than technology. For instance, who needs alarm clocks when mothers are there to jolt you out of bed and into panic?

17. They have the uncanny power of foretelling the future. Something that we only realize in retrospect.

18. And yet, they are the only people who will love you for life, more than life.

Photo: Curbside Films (Main Image)

http://www.mensxp.com/special-features/today/22684-18-reasons-why-every-indian-mother-is-a-superwoman.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
😆😆

11. Or smoking.

12. Or basically, up to no good.

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is hilarious! 🤣

17. They have the uncanny power of foretelling the future. Something that we only realize in retrospect.

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
4. They take care of the entire family and house, and still get time to clean your room.
13. They can find any of your lost items. In fact, a team of Indian mothers can even go find the lost city of Atlantis, if need be. 

^^^ So true lol..  but I cant find anything once she cleans up my room... 
I can find things faster when my room is a mess ...
Edited by lunza - 9 years ago
6th is so true always save me from my dad⭐️ and I never praised mom's handmade food until I joined hostel now I find it better than any five star hotel food😃

11. Or smoking.

she caught me red handed one tym n still saved me from dad. still I got beaten by her with sticks I  love my mom❤️

Edited by adyluvskat - 9 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lunza

4. They take care of the entire family and house, and still get time to clean your room.
13. They can find any of your lost items. In fact, a team of Indian mothers can even go find the lost city of Atlantis, if need be. 

^^^ So true lol..  but I cant find anything once she cleans up my room... 
I can find things faster when my room is a mess ...

@bold:  SAME. SAME here! 😆
Coldplaying thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

😆
Edited by hardyboy09 - 9 years ago
sophie420 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

This is soo true!! 😆

Chandu2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
All this is true...but still I LOVE MY MOM !!