Episode 569 Discussion: 8th May 2014, Thursday

-MAS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Episode 569 Discussion: 8th May 2014, Thursday.

Welcome to the Episode discussion thread which we call as Viewer's and Reader's Respite.  That's very apt, don't you think ? πŸ˜‰. And that proves our objective.

Objective behind the thread is 
  1. It helps in keeping the forum clean without much litter
  2. We can have it like breathers at first followed by analysis. 
  3. It also helps like-minded souls and pals bond and gel together to drop in their thoughts for themselves as breathers and for their friends as a peep into the episode and for others to post their reviews. 
  4. And those from different time-zones, who do not get to watch the episode at this time of telecast (Indian 8:30 PM), without any worry to trace or keep track of all their buddy's posts, they can come here, read with leisure and later post their analysis after watching it from their Time zones. 

Note for All posting reviews and thoughts over this EDT

Please read the pointers below for posting on EDT.  

Extremist thoughts and moralizing thoughts are not welcome over this thread. This is anentertainment show we are watching. The channel calls their programs as entertainment and we are watching the show. Discussions are welcome in light hearted and in realistic manner. Moral policing is not appreciated.  Neither is ranting or bashing actors or makers of the show.  Please exercise judgment. 

Please heed to this as direct request and conditional requirement to participate in this thread. 
  1. Page 1 - post only reviews (which can be one liners - if you wish.)  Also, please don't clutter up page 1 with multiple posts - give others a chance to post their reviews. 
  2. Many reviewers add an "ETA" to their original post, if they want to make an additional point soon after posting.
  3. Do not litter the thread with chit-chat conversations. A little is permitted to have the friendly atmosphere, but when you feel like chatting more and the discussion becomes irrelevant to the topic on hand, please take your conversation with your buddies to chat clubs, pm mode etc.
  4. The thread becomes a mess when you give your review and do not REST for sometime until others have posted. Please understand, respites or reviews; once or twice are good for few pages...don't make a regular chat thread with your reiterating /whining / complaining on the same point. For the online readers, the thread becomes unpleasant read. There is a separate Complaints thread in Main Forum
  5. When episodic content is emotional, take a deep breath, give a good lengthy review; that acts as your vent in one single post...and make an exit to calm down your nerves if you still are possessed by only what you've seen.  
  6. Regulate the font size and colors. Keep remembering that. It is really not pleasing to see big bolded letters, or multi-colored font for no special reason.
  7. Quoting Policy: refrain from single, double, triple and multiple quoting of posts on a repetitive basis.  Pick out the parts that you like to quote as opposed to quoting the entire post.   IF has a rule that more than three times quoting is not allowed. But nowadays as people read IF posts over phone, and multiple quoting makes it very hard to scroll though. 
  8. Feel free to post links of other members posts which had been "delightful read" towards analysis of episodic event/s or character analysis. 

Notes:

Cheers,
MAS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LSPD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Today's title

Goliyon ki raas Leela
But I hope it's not ram Leela but raas Leela ( between raja and rani )

It's a new track
New people new characters
New set

How will it work out I don't know

Positive points
Thank god they are out of rk mansion --- it was getting boring and claustrophobic now
I loved the new sets

The new characters fit the role
The second sis I found pretty

Dau and dai fit the role
Jeeju was good -- I mean looked like a mean villian - not happy to see raja alive

I loved the goons and the guns

Well guys it's a new mb
Rustic , passionate bloody --- but I am loving it

Pre cap -- I think raja will bbb his sis
This Idiot colors shows no promo and the worst part of the whole episode to basically turn off viewers --- I am sure they want trps to fall -- which is not falling despite all their efforts
That's why colors is going down and down
Kenno thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
An introductory episode to the new track
All new characters entered..

Raja's tauji and his wife

Tauji's two daughters and one brother -in-law

I dont know his name but he is the main villain in this track and may be he was the one responsible for the accident of Raja

His family except his jeeju loves him so much as of now..there might be a hate behind their smiles

Nothing much of madhu..she is terrified to see the guns and the people around her

Finally we have got a precap..and we really need a promo please..

@shalini loved your review..rustic and bloody passionate I loved that line πŸ‘

TRP's are stable of 1.5 without any promotions..πŸ‘
Edited by mahi_rockstar - 10 years ago
shabla thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Today we got a new family...i am happy wth thm...thy r way better thn kapoor clan...elder sister is nice and secong sister has loud mouth...brtr in law is real villian type...overall gud start with a differnt family...i look frwrd to the story...

war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i really liked yesterday's episode...wanted to write lots but, didnt get the time to write a review yesterday. but, watever i wanted to write abt yesterday, parts of that was repeated today so i'll write about it anyway 

anyway coming to today...i really liked the episode...its pleasant to see new sets n new people (who r very good with expressions)...its commendable how quick the whole setting has changed but, doesnt look half hearted...from clothes to accent to habits to hierarchy all has been shown in detail...

the whole episode was a family get together but i wasnt bored honestly.

scene 1 - raja n rani in car..(the scene repeated from yesterday)

raja is indeed innocent n loves his family...he isnt cruel . its just that he has immense faith in his tauji and is used to making his own decisions according to what he thinks would be fair because he has inherited that trait because of his tauji's upbringing...
i read lots yest about the show going pratigya way...but, i notice different things since yesterday...
i think AS is indeed repeating RK's life in a different way...i saw million similarities, few r here...
- RK was guy who was innocent and loved his dad...same with raja
- RK's dad dies when he was 12..same with raja
- RK's family betrayed him...hence he started making his own decisions...AK betrayed raja hence raja killed him.

*** so the way i see the story moving ahead would be that, with time raja will realize that his brother in law was behind the accident that got him in the mental asylum...infact maybe it was him who got him there too...
next, Raja will realize that the property that tauji has saved for him is indeed his very own in the first place...he will realize that KRK got money from RK and KRK's brother(i.e. tauji) killed KRK so that he could peacefully enjoy his life with that money...
and madhu ka to MB mein ek hi kaam hota hai, to heal RK...so thats wen the story starts...
i think all this village drama n betryals will be shown this month (till IPL ends) and then the love story will start...***

scene 2 - raja meets his family
the way raja meets tauji and all other was really very well done...the way he picked up tauji n all seemed convincing...
the way he met his sisters was nice too...
and then! brother in law! all my doubts from yesterday came to me saying 'yes yes he is the one who sent raja to the asylum'...this fellow clearly wants the money!

scene 3
raja really pulled madhu out of the car like a child tugs at his mother when excited πŸ˜†..cute thaπŸ˜†

PS - i hate raja's jeans' wash! πŸ˜†

EDT -
 ye dinn mein madhu ne radium wali saree kyu pehni thi? πŸ˜†
Edited by war_is_peace - 10 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
arre e set toh Ballu ke ghar ka lagat hai? 

kambhakhat , spending so much money , men, guns and resources , ek BONDARY BALL banva lete ghar mein..

Hence proved, ke bewakoof of the century award AK ko milna chahiye...frm where did he find this mental guy to get madhu married...aisi hi kisi ram leela character se shadi kara deta..Jr Madhu is more traumatized NOW than she ever was in AK and Raju's company..see, sheer wastage of resources, money and life..

eekdum sahi jagah par aagaye babua...madhay pardes...wahan hi suna tha , "MORA" ..ghar ki maids addressed their children this way..since my hometown is in MP, mujhe pata hai..quite nice detailing..only if 10% people understand this dehati language..

oo Raja kuswa ka statue ka thermocol ka banave the ? 

the intro of each character was painsticinkly slow & boring...the only good part was VD's swagger and his mannerisms..n did i say this before ? i love this language..the other actors are average...going by the record of MB, iiikk mahina se upar nahi rahenge...i can picture Jr Madhu becoming one of those gaon ki lugais..
LostTraveller thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the episode...this is how a plot with supporting chars is made in a serial without boring the audience of a romance based show !!!! Jahan ST failed, AS is doing gr8 !!! Gr8 job AS n team...the direction and everything was good !

Loved the way Raja calls Dauji as Buro πŸ˜†...Dauji loves Raja sooo much.

Aaj kal VD has become Liftman...kal Rani ko uthaya...aaj Dauji ko bhi ...that was the sweetest moment of the epi. 😳

The entire new cast acts good, looks good and the entire setting gives a fresh feeling...

Raja ka swagger as he walked up πŸ˜†

Rani got scared seeing all the gun shooting ...she is a simple girl from a peaceful town...she will need time to adjust to the violent ambience.

What I disliked was the fact that Raja could not understand how scared she was at that moment...he thought she was doing drama...but then again chauvinistic men dont think of how women feel Ouch...anyways that was the only bone of contention for me, esp cuz Raja keeps saying he loves her...

Overall a good beginning to the new track !!!

Precap - LOL little sis is ready to jump down JM's throat at the first go...I am waiting to see how Raja reacts...
kajal99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Family intro epi...

Happy to see big loving family for rk
liked the 2 nd sis

So BIL is the villain

I'm totally different viewer. I may not sound similar with the rest
Excited to see dvd in village get up : )

Edited by kajal99 - 10 years ago
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Tanu's Live Update - 8th May - Short LU - Madhubala

Bella - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4015826

Edited by leelaa9 - 10 years ago
SahaVikamKhanna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
today's episode was introduction of Raja's family, his Taujee, Baiji, his 2 sisters and his Bhanu jiju. I'm glad it was done in one epi, and now we can move on to the next part of his story. Although his Taujee is a bit scary, but one thing is sure he really loves Raja so is baiji. Raja called his Taujee buraho( sorry for the spelling) it means old man. Am I right? anyways, just as i thought his sisters are bitches especially the unmarried one. you see it takes one to know oneπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† and someone wants to hook poor sunny up with herπŸ€”πŸ˜† on second thought maybe leeawati needs  a bitch of a daughter-in-lawπŸ˜†

there is just one thing i don't like is the  behavior of Raja towards Madhu. the poor girl was petrified and terror-stricken. he thought she is doing her usual hard to get drama.. seriously male chauvinist pig😑

now-a-days VD is doing a lot of lifting first his Rani and now TaujeeπŸ˜ƒ  weight lifting ki training going on or whatπŸ˜†  is it just me or DD lost weight?

oh i forgot the bhanu jiju... my spidey sense is active and i am 1000% sure he has his hand in raja's disappearance and later turned him into a MC boy.  I am quite sure he did it for properties and money. i really hope he is not a leecher type villain and has gandi nazar on Madhu.

over all a good epi. and i hope Raja BBB his bitch sis tomorrow. finger crossed.

excellent reviews everyone. see u tomorrow. Sayonara.

PS. heard trp is stable. that's a good sign without any promos. come on color we need MB promos.
Edited by SVK1234 - 10 years ago