Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zoya_naziya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _charu_

it was 100% Colors chaap dehati entertainment...and with this set up, they should forget that they will get good TRPs...

Charu, the question is do they want to improve the TRPs? cuz I fail to see why n how this dehati drama is going to bring in the numbers, so deffo even PB will be knowing it but still he goes ahead with this deliberately..
Time and again it has been proved that majority of MB audience is from the metros n not the small towns and they introduce age-old traditions n customs and regressive thoughts and negativity to shoo away the viewers.. PB n AS have gone bonkers over here🥱

bache kuch 1-2 month, they can just weave some light drama with Bji, Rji, Lw,sweety, sunny n Jr. RM and end the show na...

Edited by zoya_naziya - 10 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SweetDishu

Arey who said to sacrifice ur desires... ðŸ˜† Didn't I said enjoy the show and rant, crib and complain about it...do whatever u want... 😛 ðŸ˜† 
And yeah plss pray may be Pyaara Kanha tumahri hi sun le... ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜†

sweetu, I said this before ...pk is playing a negative role in MB..pk meri kya sunenge, as sun le wohi kafi hai
Edited by _charu_ - 10 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
@anki, baby I am speechless in front of u

@nyasa, u summmed it up well..i also felt weird while watching it..bec it was so artificial..frm budau's beard to that putla..as I said, people of any culture , caste, religion, profession and place can be orthodox, then why this suicidal move, when MB was finally, finally coming back on track...regressiveness , woh bhi, of this level ..i seriously Dont know what connection pb ki aatma hai with gaon ki dharti..the while paltan can shift to mumbai but characters wont change na..and is mein shodi MB kahan fit hogi?

@zoya, behna where were u? :((( I can only think of 2 options, either as wants to compete with another flop show rr, or pb wants to doobaofy MB and rr ki nayya ..meanwhile I am elated that BV dropped to 2 ..colors is at all time low..
Survival thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zoya_naziya

Charu, the question is do they want to improve the TRPs? cuz I fail to see why n how this dehati drama is going to bring in the numbers, so deffo even PB will be knowing it but still he goes ahead with this deliberately..
Time and again it has been proved that majority of MB audience is from the metros n not the small towns and they introduce age-old traditions n customs and regressive thoughts and negativity to shoo away the viewers.. PB n AS have gone bonkers over here🥱

bache kuch 1-2 month, they can just weave some light drama with Bji, Rji, Lw,sweety, sunny n Jr. RM and end the show na...

Zoya even I was (I'm) sceptical about the village drama, but I read somewhere that it's only for few episodes. Now if we see at it differently, it might be to show the background of Raja, and I find it at least believable that they introduced him as KRK's son, warna we would keep wondering how many look alikes of Rk from different backgrounds can we see, so given the fact that KRK was a villager and lived in a village, it was quite logical that his son will be brought up in the same environment especially after KRK died, and as long as we know none of KRK's family was a city dweller so it was logical too that the head of the village might take care of him and bring him up the way he wants as we heard he has no sons so maybe he thought he can take this child and shape his personality the way he wants so that he becomes his heir (well about that Tauji, many scenarios can be possible he might have killed Raja's parents, I even thought he might be the man who killed KRK's dad and took his land, but it might also be someone else who know)

So what I meant here is that they just wanted to give us maybe a close to believable track in connection with the past too, also to look for new villains for example that Brother in law of Raja, as for regressive thoughts, there have been  lots in MEIEJ since the beginning, but the modern set up and the superstar Rk made us enjoy the show, I guess  Raja will very soon come back to Mumbai and he will change a lot, this  track might be just a build up to what will happen in the future, maybe Raja will discover betrayals from his BIL or even his Tauji, maybe he will get to know about KRK-RK's story, Rishbala's past can be digged up, many things can happen, but I guess they just wanted to show us the origins and the upbringing of Raja, just the way they showed to which background Madhubala senior belonged (Motihari, her dad), it's not like the story continued in Motihari, they moved to Mumbai and Ballu followed them there...

Anyway enough of my bakwas😆, the track can turn bad or good, I'm just saying we can't say that it will be 100% failure or 100% a success, so we should just wait and watch as long as we like it 😊

Edited by arshisfan - 10 years ago
zoya_naziya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Charu, mere paas kehne ke liye kuch tha hi nahi... But yesterday it was totally third class drama...
I go with PB wanting to doobofy mb ki nayya😆 

Najat, yes may be the track can turn out well but when you are apparently trying to save the show, you learn from your past mistakes and failed experiments and not come up with the same idea/concept.
The same village set-up can be used. ok they are a gun-toting family.. but such regressiveness and othodoxity n upar se their past track record of handling such tracks has not been impressive that viewers would wait and watch for a week or two for tables to turn, at this stage... 

Edited by zoya_naziya - 10 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
najat, I agree with u, that may be their motive, but think about it yaar..how many times will they repeat the same blunder? Introduce ten characters and after a month scrap the whole track and set of actors? Since raja is the hero, this was their last chance to set up a new story..bec after this, without leap or reincarnation, they cannot move ahead..

whats new in it? They thought abt this to revive MB? Its so so odd, their planning...even rk did not oppose pabo, do u remember? Madhu herself did the nivarans..yahan bhi koi kamal nahi hoga with raja and jr madhu...love story is okay, but who will tolerate this dehati paltan?

I Dont believe in articles, I believe in what they show..have u read what they r going to do with madhu? How can normal audience not get disgusted over it? And why cant they give it a break, hadh ho gayi madhu ke torture ki..cant they see?
Edited by _charu_ - 10 years ago
Survival thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _charu_

najat, I agree with u, that may be their motive, but think about it yaar..how many times will they repeat the same blunder? Introduce ten characters and after a month scrap the whole track and set of actors? Since raja is the hero, this was their last chance to set up a new story..bec after this, without leap or reincarnation, they cannot move ahead..

whats new in it? They thought abt this to revive MB? Its so so odd, their planning...even rk did not oppose pabo, do u remember? Madhu herself did the nivarans..yahan bhi koi kamal nahi hoga with raja and jr madhu...love story is okay, but who will tolerate this dehati paltan?

I Dont believe in articles, I believe in what they show..have u read what they r going to do with madhu? How can normal audience not get disgusted over it? And why cant they give it a break, hadh ho gayi madhu ke torture ki..cant they see?

I see your point Charu and I agree that they can't keep introducing characters just to scrap the whole after a month or two! some characters should stay and play an important role in the story, I also don't want the dehati accent or backgound to stay for long!
!

@ Bold No I haven't read anything new, don't tell me another set of torture incidents will happen😲
Edited by arshisfan - 10 years ago
armummy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Watched yesterday's episode and seem to setting up for future track .

I am ok with this track , direct contrast to rk mAdhu .

I feel it will turn repetitive with rk mansion , Radha ji and bittuji , what will they do , what story will they have , BW track has Run its course and will not work again . It is difficult to just show romance all the time , I sure loose interest without sir pair Ka romance .

I am good with this story as it will maintain clash between leads and whatever scenes they will have will be good. Cvs have spent money after ages and it is showing and I welcome the change , I actually I want raja to change his hair style. During close ups he looks like Rk .

Jm too acts like sm in certain places , they need to make sure they do not look like copies of rk and mAdhu
-MAS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Link to Episode 570 Discussion: 9th May 2014, Friday

Episode 570 Discussion: 9th May 2014, Friday