Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

river123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
No time to write a proper review today and earlier this week. But wanted to stop by and say that I'm really and completely enjoying this. Total masala. 
Loved VD today, also liked some of the other actors - namely, Tauji and that brother-in-law who seems to be the villain of the piece.  One of the sisters looked fairly shifty also.  Totally looking forward to tomorrow. Random comment - I hope they get the "mother" to tone down her make-up. It looks like its been troweled on. 
BookNerd_Kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Didn't watched the episode yet... but after reading all these reviews seems like a good episode...
Well I came here for Charu as I had appointment with her after 9:00 pm... πŸ˜†
Sorry Charu I m bit late... πŸ˜†so what do u wanna say now... ??? πŸ˜³
bcbs_srk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Family introduction done in one episode (good)and now want to see how Ranii and Raja's raas-leela will unfold in between this crazy familyπŸ˜† .
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Just watched the episode!!! It was an OK episode!!!
Raja's family introduction was main coverage of the epi...

Raja's jiju will be the culprit behind Raju's disappearance, and for becoming special man πŸ˜†

I'm not sure how much I'm going to like this village politics track, and all those guns and village powerful mastan story πŸ˜•

Though I loved VD's acting but truly I'm feeling sorry for RishBala's daughter, she deserves better. Her life from Mathura to here is like a total ill luck πŸ˜”

Lets see how it goes!!
bcbs_srk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeelM

Though I loved VD's acting but truly I'm feeling sorry for RishBala's daughter, she deserves better. Her life from Mathura to here is like a total ill luck πŸ˜”

Lets see how it goes!!

Really felt bad for JRM today!. Hopefully her PK will support her😊.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

It seems like CVs are playing with MEIEJ, we saw introductions of so many families, and also disappeared without any proper explanations...e.g. MB's family like Padmini, Shamsher, Trisna, Roma, Sultan's mom Meera, AK's step mom Pam.. all vanished in thin air... though all these people played important role in the show!!!

Now intro of another family.. it is like CVs are changing story, characters according to viewers choices. 

I know I'm sounding like I'm complaining, but seriously, I want some proper closure for every important characters... 

I like to see justice for RishBala murder.

I like to see JMB is digging her past...

I don't see any place for Bittuji or Radha in this track...

Sorry for my blabbering πŸ˜†

Edited by NeelM - 10 years ago
soni28 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bcbs_srk

Really felt bad for JRM today!. Hopefully her PK will support her😊.

Don't feel bad for her, her Raja is there & I'm sure he will treat her like a princess πŸ˜Š even if he's part of this gun-toting family πŸ˜†
I think the intent of the epi today was to show he was part of a loving family in-spite of their gun culture, diff way of living. He loves his family very much and I hope the feeling is mutual, don't want him hurt by them in future except of course the jijaji. 
Felt good to see Raja happy today, smiling (VD was looking angelic!) and hugging & lifting them. I'm glad that the intro of the whole family is over and now we can get on to watching the interesting part viz. Raja & his Rani, their ishq n junoon πŸ˜› 

PS: AS please get Colors to promote MB 
MFarah13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
well..family intro of raja..kind of boring for me.πŸ₯±.thats only review from my side...i only liked my dd today.❀️.totally confused and scared..😭
Survival thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Episode was good, I mean there was nothing that made me dislike it, sisters seem very comfortable with Raja, the younger one even gave him a little slap but it wasn't perceived badly by males in the family, she expresses whatever she wants, none would say her dad and brother are chauvinits!!
A  loving and caring family minus the brother in law
So as long as the execution is good and no torture to Madhu, I won't mind 
πŸ˜ƒ
I know Madhu was scared and Raja wasn't empathic, but they are two different people from different backgrounds, he is used to guns, pistols... she isn't, so it will take time for both to understand each other..

Actors are good by the way, I mean I like them better than Kapoor clan

Raja's swagger

Edited by arshisfan - 10 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SweetDishu

Didn't watched the episode yet... but after reading all these reviews seems like a good episode...

Well I came here for Charu as I had appointment with her after 9:00 pm... πŸ˜†
Sorry Charu I m bit late... πŸ˜†so what do u wanna say now... ??? πŸ˜³

Since u asked me Dishu, i am replying , otherwise even i don't like to rant continiously and spoil others mood, who r liking it..

it was 100% Colors chaap dehati entertainment...and with this set up, they should forget that they will get good TRPs...

see, i never gave up on MB in its worst phase , post the leap and post Vd's re entry..i just cannot do it...and ab toh i have a reason to watch it..VD..but it's a goner   in the last 1 month, there were, i guess, 5 saturdays and un mein se, 3 episodes were good and 3 episodes on weekdays were good..except those, all episodes were trash...ab bhi aisa hi haal lag raha hai ..i'd love it if i am proven wrong..and AS surprises me..
Edited by _charu_ - 10 years ago