Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Part 1

[Repeat of the lines shown yesterday about Raja's Tauji & Taiji]

The cavalcade of Raja and Madhu arrives! Taujis men wonder who it is and point guns! Right then the cars come to a halt and Raja steps out and stretches..! He turns at the car and tells Madhu not to worry! He runs towards the mansion and Tauji rushes to greet him! 

Part 2

Dauji asks u r my Raja? Where were u all these days? Did not miss me? Seeing u brought more spark in me! Raja & Tauji hug. He says am ur son, couldnt have gone forever. He says am back & screams and guns are fired. Taiji comes with aarti ...! She is all emotional and breaksdown saying u left like storm & returned same way! I thought ...and then says hug me am so happy seeing u. Raja takes her blessing. Taiji does her aarti. Raja greets his sisters.! They all rue that he din inform them. He says left to some world but back now. All question him & Taiji says later...! Take blessings! Raja does & hugs his sisters! Madhu watches!

Car screeches to halt & its Bhanu (Rajas jija ji) He points gun at Raja!

Part 3

Raja calls out to him..! Bhanu is shocked! Raja says shocked? Am Raja.. not a ghost! Bhanu says.. what a miracle.. u have surprised us all ..cant believe u survived..! We searched all over for u ...couldnt find! Raja says.. search in ur heart..! He hugs Bhanu . .but he keeps mum ..! Raja says.. 'lagta hai hamare badle ka aap hi kha rahe ho' .. u have picked up weight..! Bhanu gives a nervous laugh and fires guns ..! Madhu keeps mum ..! Raja says now it feels like home! Raja spots his statue with garland ..! He stares at Tauji and he says... Bhanu suggested so! Raja fires the gun at the statue breaking it..! Raja's sisters spot Madhu and ask who is this? Raja tells Madhu to come with hiim ..so he can intro her to all ..! Madhu stays put..! Raja says stop the drama! He pulls her out and all stare at her! 

Precap - Raja tells everyone this is my wife..! His sisters ask where is she from? Raja says Mumbai ..! His sisters say .. she must have trapped u ..and now here to rule! 

Edited by Armu4eva - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Vinu- thumbnail
Thanks Tanu ðŸ˜Š
Angelskiss thumbnail
Thanks for the quick update! 

natasha_n thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Tfs
My reaction...to wu ðŸ¤£
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update, Tanu. :)
samidsamid thumbnail
tfs di...God wat they r sshowing sm na anna iss des laddo...or some laliya sshow...for God sake thhis is Madhubala nt sme tauji thaiji show
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Armu4eva: TFS the WU of the epi!!!!
PRATHA1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for WU, I hope ye tauji baiji ka drama jaldise katma hoga!