Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: YusBee

I always wanted to meet someone belonging to the Mohenjadaro civilization. Happy to see my wish finally come true! Glad to meet you. 😳

Well considering the civilisation died out nearly 4,000 years ago, there's no way you could know this.
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Abysmal

How on earth can a girl rape a guy? Its almost impossible. If given the chance you would've done it happily given how greedy you are in the most trivial of things. 🥱

Well all I can do is that you need to get educated. Leave IF, and google about it. First of all, I know I'm ambitious, and quite greedy sometimes, but "done it" raping someone... only if you care to elaborate this phrase...Greedy people go on raping others? Wow..that's new to me.

Originally posted by: Breeezy

I am not sure where u live, I live in bangalore which is considered urban and declared IT capital of the country. I meet sleaze bags from my morning jog till I get back home from work in the night ðŸ¤¢... I ve to be constantly alert as to whose eyeing, whose stalking, who may cause harm, u won't know it until u personally experience it 🥱 I am not generalising, there are good guys but the bad outnumber them sooo bad at least in India that u end up cursing the whole lot ...

Women lead men to do it by wearing provoking revealing clothes. Why do you have to show skin n act like a diva in normal daily life? Why why WHYYY?
Breeeezy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Women lead men to do it by wearing provoking revealing clothes. Why do you have to show skin n act like a diva in normal daily life? Why why WHYYY?

I am seriously appaled by your defence of men acting like animals ðŸ˜² ... Women wears a saree or a bikini, no men is allowed to misbehave with her... If men can't control their instincts what's the difference between them and animals. I only knew animals can't control their instincts, are u implying men too belong there ?? 
salta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Breeezy

I am not sure where u live, I live in bangalore which is considered urban and declared IT capital of the country. I meet sleaze bags from my morning jog till I get back home from work in the night ðŸ¤¢... I ve to be constantly alert as to whose eyeing, whose stalking, who may cause harm, u won't know it until u personally experience it 🥱 I am not generalising, there are good guys but the bad outnumber them sooo bad at least in India that u end up cursing the whole lot ...

Thanks for explaining... I live in delhi, and its not safe anywhere. It;s the capital of the country... and not to forget, rape capital too,a nd yeah its urban definitely, in case someone thinks its rural.
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Trust me if women had physical strength n didn't have to worry about getting pregnant then they would have fukked the daylight out of any half decent looking guy who came within 100 metres of them.

Now this is sick.🤢
salta thumbnail

Oh yeah... I'm enlightened now... Women are at fault. What AIB and Kalki couldn't make me this understand, you did the wonder. 
Btw just for a fact, well in more than 90% reported cases of rape, women were in saree, or suit. What do you want now? Burqa?
salta thumbnail

Originally posted by: KifPaulholic

Now this is sick.🤢

You wanna know what's sick? Read the comments by this guy after that...apparently women get raped bcz of the dresses and skin show. I don;t understand though then why a few months old girl baby would get raped or for that thing why a 75 year old woman is the victim.
Breeeezy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghasingh

Oh yeah... I'm enlightened now... Women are at fault. What AIB and Kalki couldn't make me this understand, you did the wonder. 
Btw just for a fact, well in more than 90% reported cases of rape, women were in saree, or suit. What do you want now? Burqa?

When has clothes ever stopped monsters 
megha, kif, breezy kyun apna dimaag khraab karaye ho isse baat karke
choro