Actress Evelyn Sharma Harassed in Germany - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Abysmal

Indian men are disgusting?? And what about Indian women? Trash wannabe westerners and prima donna at the same time. Pathetic bunch of idiots you lot are.

I always wanted to meet someone belonging to the Mohenjadaro civilization. Happy to see my wish finally come true! Glad to meet you. 😳
Originally posted by KifPaulholic

WOW

And suddenly turns real sensitive and wimpy if someone gives em a bit of their own medicine.
Originally posted by YusBee

I always wanted to meet someone belonging to the Mohenjadaro civilization. Happy to see my wish finally come true! Glad to meet you. 😳

And here I was thinking in modern civilization people had mirror in their home...

Indian men are disgusting?? And what about Indian women? Trash wannabe westerners and prima donna at the same time. Pathetic bunch of idiots you lot are.
Better be wannabes than stalkers or rapists ðŸ¤¢ Disgusting leeches !

Trust me if women had physical strength n didn't have to worry about getting pregnant then they would have fukked the daylight out of any half decent looking guy who came within 100 metres of them.
I believe even in countries where illegitimate pregnancy isn't considered a taboo women don't stalk or rape men at the rate men do ðŸ¤¢
Physical strength or desire isn't an excuse, no one irrespective of their sex has right to physical proximity without the opposite person's wish ... Men need to show their strength in things better than scaring, harassing or raping women ðŸ¥±

Trust me if women had physical strength n didn't have to worry about getting pregnant then they would have fukked the daylight out of any half decent looking guy who came within 100 metres of them.
Oh gosh...!! You look as if you have had the experience, its really sad...if you're a woman, and had even thoughts about raping someone, then no its not done...you need help. And if you're a man and it happened to you, then I'm really sorry for you, but you should have reported. And yeah I'm sorry that we generalize... probably because 98% reported rapes are filed against men by women. 
Just to enlighten you...men or women..if they are nice, decent, and sensible, then no matter strong or not, they don't rape.
Originally posted by Breeezy

I believe even in countries where illegitimate pregnancy isn't considered a taboo women don't stalk or rape men at the rate men do ðŸ¤¢
Physical strength or desire isn't an excuse, no one irrespective of their sex has right to physical proximity without the opposite person's wish ... Men need to show their strength in things better than scaring, harassing or raping women ðŸ¥±

Wow only looking at our negative side n that too which predominantly exists in extreme rural areas. What about men all the time giving support to women these days? Men help women all the time at least in urban n suburban areas.
Originally posted by meghasingh

Oh gosh...!! You look as if you have had the experience, its really sad...if you're a woman, and had even thoughts about raping someone, then no its not done...you need help. And if you're a man and it happened to you, then I'm really sorry for you, but you should have reported. And yeah I'm sorry that we generalize... probably because 98% reported rapes are filed against men by women. 
Just to enlighten you...men or women..if they are nice, decent, and sensible, then no matter strong or not, they don't rape.

How on earth can a girl rape a guy? Its almost impossible. If given the chance you would've done it happily given how greedy you are in the most trivial of things. 🥱

Wow only looking at our negative side n that too which predominantly exists in extreme rural areas. What about men all the time giving support to women these days? Men help women all the time at least in urban n suburban areas.
I am not sure where u live, I live in bangalore which is considered urban and declared IT capital of the country. I meet sleaze bags from my morning jog till I get back home from work in the night ðŸ¤¢... I ve to be constantly alert as to whose eyeing, whose stalking, who may cause harm, u won't know it until u personally experience it 🥱 I am not generalising, there are good guys but the bad outnumber them sooo bad at least in India that u end up cursing the whole lot ...

WOW!! Do you even live on this planet...!! No seriously...because I live in a metro, actually country of the capital, and I can't go anywhere until I hear minimum five comments about myself...So how exactly those men are trying to help me? Please elaborate...and what men are doing to support women...? How exactly?