Actress Evelyn Sharma Harassed in Germany - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Abysmal

Women lead men to do it by wearing provoking revealing clothes. Why do you have to show skin n act like a diva in normal daily life? Why why WHYYY?

it is about the mentality and not clothes🤢

5-7 year old get raped in the rural areas where 'men help'' so puhleez😡

u sound crap completely...i mean people get raped in countries where they wear burqas as well...ratio might be less but the mentality is the same everywhere when it comes to rape...if you don't know....GIRLS are the VICTIMS

I live in the capital and sorry I can;t walk a mile without getting stared at and noticed...and what do u have to sya when cousins and brothers rape😕
Edited by virikalove - 9 years ago
🤢
Edited by HawaaPot - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Breeezy

When has clothes ever stopped monsters 
Alright...clothes don;t matter. Rape is not about sex, but its' about power and control. I mean I know my friends who, no matter what anyone is wearing, can't even think about such thing. 
Originally posted by meghasingh

Oh yeah... I'm enlightened now... Women are at fault. What AIB and Kalki couldn't make me this understand, you did the wonder. 
Btw just for a fact, well in more than 90% reported cases of rape, women were in saree, or suit. What do you want now? Burqa?

Provide me stats and in any case its those uneducated guys from rural areas do it. Generally these things don't happen. Maybe a few wolf whistle here n there which is totally normal as you girls act all hot n sexy while walking. Almost 50 % of your body stays uncovered so far from burqa I believe. 😆
Originally posted by Sunshine797

megha, kif, breezy kyun apna dimaag khraab karaye ho isse baat karke
choro
Oh yes...now I'm deffo off...Especially that sweet srk in your siggy dabba with a smile... I'm kinda pacified. ðŸ˜ƒ
abysmal...u r one *****er
woman can wear wht they want 
y men hav 2 rape n act lyk dat...???

we r live in 21 century
wht s ur problem...????

Alright...clothes don;t matter. Rape is not about sex, but its' about power and control. I mean I know my friends who, no matter what anyone is wearing, can't even think about such thing. 
agreed...my friends don't think of raping coz that is their mentality and people who think about it are the ones who are wrong and not the other way round...clothes won't help either...coz if it would have then every girl would have accepted that alternative
Originally posted by virikalove

it is about the mentality and not clothes🤢

5-7 year old get raped in the rural areas where 'men help'' so puhleez😡

u sound crap completely...i mean people get raped in countries where they wear burqas as well...ratio might be less but the mentality is the same everywhere when it comes to rape...if you don't know....GIRLS are the VICTIMS

I live in the capital and sorry I can;t walk a mile without getting stared at and noticed...and what do u have to sya when cousins and brothers rape😕

Whats wrong with getting stared at n noticed? Do you want to be invisible? Useless points...

You get that right..it's not about the sex.had that been the case I'm sure there a lot of women who will do it willingly,so it has to be about the power,or simply they are sick cowards.
Originally posted by Abysmal

Provide me stats and in any case its those uneducated guys from rural areas do it. Generally these things don't happen. Maybe a few wolf whistle here n there which is totally normal as you girls act all hot n sexy while walking. Almost 50 % of your body stays uncovered so far from burqa I believe. 😆

my sis uses one i am telling you...burqa covers everything except for ur face...it is only the laws that can change things...that is why in saudi arabia the ratio is so less...not coz of burqas but coz of the punishment  i just hope u get it🤢