Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: virikalove

agreed...my friends don't think of raping coz that is their mentality and people who think about it are the ones who are wrong and not the other way round...clothes won't help either...coz if it would have then every girl would have accepted that alternative

Exactly...there are nice guys too. However they definitely don't think in this way at all. I mean they are guys whom we know so well that we can grab drinks with them, go to a disc or pub, and then stay at their apartments. Because they are sensible educated people unlike some who consider they know everything while they are ignorant of almost everything. 
zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Abysmal

Whats wrong with getting stared at n noticed? Do you want to be invisible? Useless points...

ur a guy i suppose that is why according to u getting stared at is OK...and lesser a crime coz it is not RAPE...we shd thank the amn for not raping us and just whistling at us...have u lost it...it is how u make  a girl feel...physically and emotionally...dumbo😡
zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: meghasingh

Exactly...there are nice guys too. However they definitely don't think in this way at all. I mean they are guys whom we know so well that we can grab drinks with them, go to a disc or pub, and then stay at their apartments. Because they are sensible educated people unlike some who consider they know everything while they are ignorant of almost everything. 

agreed...those hypocrites who on the face pretend to be Mr. Know-It-All and then are the despo sickos who go around raping anyone...colleagues, friends, cousins🤢
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Mere ek comment se itna badi arguments 🥳
Originally posted by: Abysmal

Women lead men to do it by wearing provoking revealing clothes. Why do you have to show skin n act like a diva in normal daily life? Why why WHYYY?

Your thoughts are disgusting and pathetic. No wonder men rape with a mentality like this. Who the HELL Cares what women wear???? Women can wear whatever they want. Why should they have a rule of what to wear and not??? Does it concern anyone else?? But men raping someone else DOES concern someone else and do not have right to, SO stop with your bullishit views which do not make sense at all!!! 

And oh, BTW, Even when women wear burka, men stare and rape. Have experienced this staring and dirty comments myself, so Your opinion do not make sense at all. 

Women can wear whatever they want, it is their body, they themseves, and they have the right to own and do whatever themselves, their body, their clothes, and whatever it is theirs.. But men do not have right to go after someone else when they don't own other people and their bodies. They should keep their dicks to themselves. ðŸ˜¡

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: meghasingh

You wanna know what's sick? Read the comments by this guy after that...apparently women get raped bcz of the dresses and skin show. I don;t understand though then why a few months old girl baby would get raped or for that thing why a 75 year old woman is the victim.

Well all i can say to that is, i pray to god that I or any other gal don't get to meet him or anyone like him..who's gonna decide whether to molest me/us or not based on what we are wearing.what did this world come to
salta thumbnail
@Darling...you're a darling.🤗
zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: KifPaulholic

Well all i can say to that is, i pray to god that I or any other gal don't get to meet him or anyone like him..who's gonna decide whether to molest me/us or not based on what we are wearing.what did this world come to

totally...but i wanna meet such men and beat them to death😡...bloody hypocrites who thinks getting stared at is ok coz we aren't raping...be grateful

salta thumbnail
Originally posted by: KifPaulholic

Well these are the people because of whom we've to stuff our pockets with pepper spray, knives, and then take care that we're not alone.
will people stop generalizing all indian men? all r not same! remember when u generalize all indian men then ur fathers n brothers also come in that list!
😊