Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sullii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: SsnehHa

True
The comparison should not made between Aishwarya and paridhi.
Aish is Aish.. she is also known internationally as an iconic beauty, so why dis comparision??? According to me the article is rubbish,. 😡evn paridhi ko pata chalta to i dont knw hw she react against dis article..

But there is no dubiety about the beauty of PARIDHI SHARMA too, she is also equally beautiful,nd gorgeous . And obviously paridhi perfectly portrayed her charactr and justice her role as Jodha

dont forget ekta selected her among 7000 girls.. aisa vaise baat nahi hai yeh

being a jodha akbar lover for me parijat is my akdha..no odr choice

the comparision started bez of the Pari itself..she said in TI interview ppl find her better than Ash ..here 
linkhttp://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news-interviews/I-knew-Id-be-compared-to-Aishwarya-Rai-Bachchan-Paridhi-Sharma/articleshow/26909923.cms

i think it is stupid to say something like that in her interview..thats y comparision articles started pouring..have you ever seen any article comparing Rajat with Hirithik
Edited by sullii - 10 years ago
shiningways2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sullii

the comparision started bez of the Pari itself..she said in TI interview ppl find her better than Ash ..here
linkhttp://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news-interviews/I-knew-Id-be-compared-to-Aishwarya-Rai-Bachchan-Paridhi-Sharma/articleshow/26909923.cms

i think it is stupid to say something like that in her interview..thats y comparision articles started pouring..have you ever seen any article comparing Rajat with Hirithik

yup I read that article. She said that people find her beautiful than ash n even compare her with MADHUBALA!!!! 😲
oiiinano thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wat d heck yaar...plzzz stop diz crap.. ...
ChupChupKe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shiningways2424

yup I read that article. She said that people find her beautiful than ash n even compare her with MADHUBALA!!!! 😲

SO WHAT ????Less or More  but Everybody hv their own fanbase . there r many who do love pari more  than aish .. She must hv got a lot of compliments from her fans ... IS THAT A BIG DEAL ??? ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜² 
Edited by sonilausarun - 10 years ago
shiningways2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonilausarun

SO WHAT ????Less or More but Everybody hv their own fanbase . there r many who do love pari more than aish .. She must hv got a lot of compliments from her fans ... IS THAT A BIG DEAL ???😲😲

NO BIG DEAL!!! Ash tak to fir v ok tha becoz she is potraying same role as her , I m surprised on thata MADHUBALAJI's , part nothing else as I m reading this article for first time.   Edited by shiningways2424 - 10 years ago
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sonilausarun

SO WHAT ????Less or More  but Everybody hv their own fanbase . there r many who do love pari more  than aish .. She must hv got a lot of compliments from her fans ... IS THAT A BIG DEAL ??? ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜² 

exactly buddy...its sme ppl opinion abt pari n they complimented her..wats wrong in that...evry week these comparisons of aish n pari,rajat n hritik wil b gng on fb or sme other sites... i hv seen many polls lik thison social networking sites...if two persons perform same role ppl do compare them...
ChupChupKe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Akdhaparijatluv

exactly buddy...its sme ppl opinion abt pari n they complimented her..wats wrong in that...evry week these comparisons of aish n pari,rajat n hritik wil b gng on fb or sme other sites... i hv seen many polls lik thison social networking sites...if two persons perform same role ppl do compare them...

i m seriously surprised seeing such comments ...  u dont like pari ohhh  okkkeyyy but that does not mean Nobody likes her ...didnt they see such comparing POLLS  before ???/ is it first time that a comparison POLL is being held for a telly show ðŸ˜² 

sullii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akdhaparijatluv

ofcourse nt a big deal...i jst anwered to her question only  ..wat if Pari finds abt it
i said this all comparison first of all started bez of her interview...n check comments section how many negative comments she has got bez of it .i hvent seen any article comparing Rajat with Hirithik or Prithiviraj kapoor!!
GOTforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tfs...pari is indeed our jodha...wid inner and outer beauty...love u pari...u rock my gal...!!
knumnum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Many people are saying that Ash got 3 hrs and PS got 1 year to portray Jodha.

So I ask, who looked more convincing? Its very difficult to portray all emotions in 3 hours and PS got one full year and there are many people who still don't like her version of Jodha even after 1 year! why? Yes, partly its the script. But also its becos of her lack of acting skills.

I loved Ash's Jodha. Tats how a 16th century woman of a royal breeding wud behave! She conveyed much more in just 3 hours than wat PS tried to in 1 year.

Ash's Jodha is so very dignified, who didnt raise voice against Jalal, who never saw him wid hatred even wen she was mad angry at him for doubting her. Just making ur face furious doesn't convey ur anger state. While Ash's Jodha looked more hurt in her anger, PS' jodha looked highly superior of herself which is not done at all!

And to set the record straight, I dnt even like Ash and am not a fan of her acting skills but she was exceptional as Jodha in JA.
Edited by knumnum - 10 years ago