NEW ARTICLE !! Tue, May 6, 2014 11:08am UTC by Vinod Talreja

ChupChupKe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Jodha Akbar: Paridhi Sharma better than Aishwarya Rai Bachchan as Jodha, say fans!

Ash and Paridhi have enacted the same character on different platforms. And it looks like, the masses are more inclined towards Paridhi as Jodha

Paridhi Sharma has won zillions of hearts with her portrayal of Queen Jodha in Zee TV's Jodha Akbar, which also features Rajat Tokas as Prince Akbar. And so did Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, when she enacted the same character on the silver screen in Ashutosh Gowariker's looong film, Jodhaa Akbar opposite Hrithik Roshan. And out of the two, looks like people are more mesmerised by Ms Sharma.👍🏼

When two actors play the same character, comparisons are bound to happen. Sowe recently asked you that out of Paridhi and Bachchan bahu, who makes for a prettier Rajkumari Jodha Bai. And you have given your verdict. We received a total of 7,837 votes out of which Paridhi has acquired 4,670 votes (60 percent), while theDhoom:2 actor has got 3,167 votes (40 percent).

Well, we aren't surprised considering Paridhi has now become a household name and enjoys a humungous fan following which is quite evident on the social media. While Ash played the Mughal Queen much before Paridhi, it seems that the latter has made people go all crazy with her beauty, elegance, action and of course her chemistry with Rajat.😎👏

So if Ms Sharma is reading this, she can surely do a happy dance . 😆

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/jodha-akbar-paridhi-sharma-better-than-aishwarya-rai-bachchan-as-jodha-say-fans/

P.S.   The article is based on the recent ONLINE POLL RESULT . So chill n all Paridhi Haters Kindly STAY AWAY from this post . 🥱 

Edited by sonilausarun - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
TFS...😊😊
Indeed a gud news dear...!!!
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Dont know abt polls but for me she is only jodha
She fits in jodha perfectly and beautifully

tfs
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
tfs .. 
Pari rocks 
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Yes...she's incredibly popular... 🥳
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Obviously paridhi is our jodha not anyone else 😳 😳 paridhi rocks in jodha role n wil b in our hearts forever as jodha 😳 congrats paridhi 👏 🥳
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG...Comparing PS to Ash...and finding her better...🤣🤣
parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
TFS beautiful article.
Pari is the best for Jodha"s character
shiningways2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Joke of the day ps prettier jodha than ash!!
🤣🤣

soon a pole will b conducted on who is more beautiful n again result will b ps winning over ash 🤣🤣
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
lame article...

paridhi played jodha with her own style...charm...elegance and charisma while ash played jodha with her own...why is there even a comparison...

there is a difference b/w 3 hrs film and 3 yrs daily soap...

but I would want to be honest...I have forgotten ash playing jodha...mainly becos throughout the film...I was asleep...it was a complete bore to me...

Ekta's JA is more thrilling...entertaining...above all it covers real facts of history even though its dramatized for the sake of trps...though till now we have not a proper real romantic scenes of Akdha but when they are in same frame...the chemistry speaks volumes...Parijat plays their roles perfectly...born to play JA...I prefer the show rather than the movie