Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiningways2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sullii

ofcourse nt a big deal...i jst anwered to her question only ..wat if Pari finds abt it
i said this all comparison first of all started bez of her interview...n check comments sectionhow many negative comments shehas got bez of it.i hvent seen any article comparing Rajat with Hirithik or Prithiviraj kapoor!!

exactly, these polls r nothing new to us. But how many of us have seen such comparitive pole b/w rt n hr ?? Probably none!!
Whenn people themselves gives such kind of statements which evokes comparison then what can we do.
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sullii

the comparision started bez of the Pari itself..she said in TI interview ppl find her better than Ash ..here
linkhttp://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news-interviews/I-knew-Id-be-compared-to-Aishwarya-Rai-Bachchan-Paridhi-Sharma/articleshow/26909923.cms

i think it is stupid to say something like that in her interview..thats y comparision articles started pouring..have you ever seen any article comparing Rajat with Hirithik

Why do u think that it's bcz of her statement ppl strtd making poll? This was interview given in delhi function I think... Even before that ever since show strtd ppl strtd comparing pari n aish especially as ekta selected her among seven thousand candidates... U r seeing negative comments in this article and plz see the comments of this article ppl did make positive comments on pari plz check it...
NutellaWaffle thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiningways2424

exactly, these polls r nothing new to us. But how many of us have seen such comparitive pole b/w rt n hr ?? Probably none!!
Whenn people themselves gives such kind of statements which evokes comparison then what can we do.

Wil definitely pm u once I get rt n hrithik polls... Bcz I hv voted twice for rajat in polls... How do u know that bcz of pari statements these polls strtd ? Does it mean that before this interview there were no polls according to u?? This interview is delhi one and comparisons n polls strtd from long before wen ekta chose her..
shikhag thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Bhagwan!  In logon ko ab pta chla yeπŸ˜†
NutellaWaffle thumbnail

Originally posted by: shikhag

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hey Bhagwan! In logon ko ab pta chla yeπŸ˜†</font>

πŸ˜†
ChupChupKe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article-hf/CEL-omg-paridhi-sharma-of-jodha-akbar-beats-aishwarya-rai-bachchan-in-acting-4604560-PHO.html 

NEW ARTICLE BY DAILY BHASKAR πŸ˜ƒ 

Jalnee waleee aurrr jallooo ... πŸ˜† Pari Rockks πŸ˜Ž
NutellaWaffle thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonilausarun

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article-hf/CEL-omg-paridhi-sharma-of-jodha-akbar-beats-aishwarya-rai-bachchan-in-acting-4604560-PHO.html

NEW ARTICLE BY DAILY BHASKARπŸ˜ƒ

Jalnee waleee aurrr jallooo ...πŸ˜†Pari Rockks😎

😳 😎
AbHer_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: knumnum

Many people are saying that Ash got 3 hrs and PS got 1 year to portray Jodha.

So I ask, who looked more convincing? Its very difficult to portray all emotions in 3 hours and PS got one full year and there are many people who still don't like her version of Jodha even after 1 year! why? Yes, partly its the script. But also its becos of "her lack of acting skills".

I loved Ash's Jodha. Tats how a 16th century woman of a royal breeding wud behave! She conveyed much more in just 3 hours than wat PS tried to in 1 year.

Ash's Jodha is so very dignified, who didnt raise voice against Jalal, who never saw him wid hatred even wen she was mad angry at him for doubting her. Just making ur face furious doesn't convey ur anger state. While Ash's Jodha looked more hurt in her anger, PS' jodha looked highly superior of herself which is not done at all!

And to set the record straight, I dnt even like Ash and am not a fan of her acting skills but she was exceptional as Jodha in JA.

@Red- Its one's opinion dear...I have also read such comments about RT too. Please go & read some initial articles of JA when the show was just launched, u'll read many comments where RT is criticized. Don't think I m saying it just becoz u criticized Pari, I've personally read such comments. I feel there's always a scope for improvement. If u watch initial episodes of JA & then compare them with today's episodes u'll find both RT & Pari have improved a lot. But I agree comparisons shouldn't be made. Aish portrayed Jodha's character beautifully in her own style & Pari has her own style. But if people like her more what's wrong in it? Can't people openly say here in the forum that RT is better than HR?   

@Blue- Its because in the movie the theme was different. Jodha & Akbar never hated each-other. They were attracted to each-other since their marriage. If the movie's Jodha(Aish) never saw her Akbar with hatred then the movie's Akbar also never insulted his Jodha as Jalal of our show has insulted. Even HR looked very dignified as Akbar.
shikhag thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonilausarun

NEW ARTICLE BY DAILY BHASKAR πŸ˜ƒ 

Jalnee waleee aurrr jallooo ... πŸ˜† Pari Rockks πŸ˜Ž

Yes u r right πŸ˜Š
Pari RockksπŸ‘
.GreekPrincess. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow...πŸ˜›
itz soothing news 4 me...😳
pari ka toh pta nhi..
bt m in happy dance moodπŸ˜†